Silver Surfer vs Orion :Payback!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
Round Two, the first time he jobbed so hard to Surfer he may as well call himself Champion.

Bad crossover aside, I won't say Orion can beat Surfer the majority, but I can't say Surfer would either.
Orion (well written) is powerful enough to hang with Surfer and score a few wins.

Remember, they both have planet destroying powers, and they both have universal powers.
The Astro-Force was once used to counter and stop a universe destroying blast.

Surfer may have him in the speed depo, but not so much in space, Orion has flown to other planets in minutes, he also has godlike reflexes that allow him to counter and attack others who can go lightspeed.

Now, add that to the fact he can put up a shield strong enough to take an Omega beam from Darkseid, back when DS was immensly powerful, and he also has a healing factor on par with Hulk and strength on par with Superman, and skill on par with Thor and durability on par with Thor.

Also, Surfer is indeed weak against magical attacks, and that's basically what the Astro Force is.
(If we want to go by cross overs, the Astro force would have the same effect on Surfer as the Omega Blasts did.)

I believe Orion can definatly hang with the likes of Surfer, he is far far underrated.

ImmortalOne
<Spectates the match with Strange Forcefield Mk. 3>
Hey Orion, he called your costume ugly !!!
Hey Radd, he called you a wussy !!!
C'mon you two beat the crap outta each otha !!

kgkg
Originally posted by long pig
Round Two, the first time he jobbed so hard to Surfer he may as well call himself Champion.

Bad crossover aside, I won't say Orion can beat Surfer the majority, but I can't say Surfer would either.
Orion (well written) is powerful enough to hang with Surfer and score a few wins.

Remember, they both have planet destroying powers, and they both have universal powers.
The Astro-Force was once used to counter and stop a universe destroying blast.

Surfer may have him in the speed depo, but not so much in space, Orion has flown to other planets in minutes, he also has godlike reflexes that allow him to counter and attack others who can go lightspeed.

Now, add that to the fact he can put up a shield strong enough to take an Omega beam from Darkseid, back when DS was immensly powerful, and he also has a healing factor on par with Hulk and strength on par with Superman, and skill on par with Thor and durability on par with Thor.

Also, Surfer is indeed weak against magical attacks, and that's basically what the Astro Force is.
(If we want to go by cross overs, the Astro force would have the same effect on Surfer as the Omega Blasts did.)

I believe Orion can definatly hang with the likes of Surfer, he is far far underrated.
Shield that is strong enough to take Omega Beam -

Omega beam has been reflected by heat vision so much for that.

SS has a great speed advantage, When he fought superman ( even supes had a speed advantage)

minutes , SS takes less that a second.

"If we want to go by cross overs, the Astro force would have the same effect on Surfer as the Omega Blasts did"

if we go by crossover Orion couldn't even scratch SS

Orion can't hand with SS , he might put somewhat of a battle , but it will be very hard for him to K.O Silver Surfer.

While it will be easy for SS to trap him , K.O , kill him

supremthor
KG u give SS way to much credite. surfer almost died when he fell of his bord.

CorderaMitchell
huh?

skizo
Originally posted by kgkg
Shield that is strong enough to take Omega Beam -

Omega beam has been reflected by heat vision so much for that.

SS has a great speed advantage, When he fought superman ( even supes had a speed advantage)

minutes , SS takes less that a second.

"If we want to go by cross overs, the Astro force would have the same effect on Surfer as the Omega Blasts did"

if we go by crossover Orion couldn't even scratch SS

Orion can't hand with SS , he might put somewhat of a battle , but it will be very hard for him to K.O Silver Surfer.

While it will be easy for SS to trap him , K.O , kill him

I think he meant the omega beams from pre-crisis darkseid and I highly doubt heat vision would block those, correct me if im wrong here longpig.

Silver Surfer takes less than a second to get to another planet? How much faster then lightspeed is he?

kgkg
Originally posted by supremthor
The other way around

Actually when ever someone gets him off his board that's when SS starts to using his powers. ( get pissed)

Almost every big battle he has been kicked out of his board.

Champ , Morg , Hulk , Firelord etc

The result (his enemies being hit by the board, SS trapping people in his board , SS actually attacking)

And the main reason why get knock out of his board is his peaceful ways.

Always talking, always not wanting to fight

So him being know of the board is a extra plus for SS.

Unless you can create force field as powerful as Ego, Galactus , or have the soul gem

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by skizo
I think he meant the omega beams from pre-crisis darkseid and I highly doubt heat vision would block those, correct me if im wrong here longpig.

Silver Surfer takes less than a second to get to another planet? How much faster then lightspeed is he?

He crosses galaxies in no time. He's millions of times faster than light.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by supremthor

It's quite the opposite. Anything he says about Surfer, he backs up. If anyone constantly gets overrated in this board, it's Supes.

skizo
Hardly, Batman and wolverine are most overrated on this board, although I must say Supes does get overrated OCCASIONALLY! (I still love him)

snoopdogg
I usually back up what I say about Superman.

Does that count as overrating?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I usually back up what I say about Superman.

Does that count as overrating?

You usually try to trick me, too. wink

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
You usually try to trick me, too. wink When?

Cosmic Cube
Hardly, Batman and wolverine are most overrated on this board, although I must say Supes does get overrated OCCASIONALLY! (I still love him)

I hardly ever hear about Wolverine. All I hear about is Wolverines fanboys, but I have only seen a few of them. Most of them know by now that Wolvie isn't unbeatable.

Batman is Batman.

There are more Supes fans on this board than any other, but that's no wonder. Supes is the most popular character in the world, so it's no wonder.

Cosmic Cube
When? When I ask you something, you provide proof, but you always tell me half of the story and leave out the rest. It's clear that you own more comics than me, but you're manipulative in your dispersal of information.

During his time on this board, Superman has developed immunities to magic, red-sunlight, and kryptonite. Overrating? Nah...

skizo
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
When I ask you something, you provide proof, but you always tell me half of the story and leave out the rest. It's clear that you own more comics than me, but you're manipulative in your dispersal of information.

During his time on this board, Superman has developed immunities to magic, red-sunlight, and kryptonite. Overrating? Nah...

I must say you are right in most cases, but I have read where superman has developed immunity to kryptonite,magic no, red-sunlight i dont know, but kryptonite im farely certain, but who gives a sh*t anyway

ImmortalOne
Who gives a shit ?? Supez haterz !!
**ehhm...cough...like Sentry...cough..

Sentry
Originally posted by ImmortalOne
Who gives a shit ?? Supez haterz !!
**ehhm...cough...like Sentry...cough..

I don't hate Superman. I hate Whirly.

ImmortalOne
OOww..... Right !!!

ImmortalOne
Speaking of which, where is Whirly, he ussualy killes SS in threads like this !!

long pig
Yeah, I mean't Orion's shield took a hit from Omega beams from PC Darkseid.
I don't think Surfer could take a blast from the astro-force, it isn't a heat blast, it effects the nervous system.

I can see Orion taking him a few out of 10 fights, he has a better chance than Thor.

skizo
WHIRLY FOR LIFE!

kgkg
Yeah, I mean't Orion's shield took a hit from Omega beams from PC Darkseid.
I don't think Surfer could take a blast from the astro-force, it isn't a heat blast, it effects the nervous system.

I can see Orion taking him a few out of 10 fights, he has a better chance than Thor.
1/10 while SS is sleeping

Sentry
Whirly's usually on during the day, that's why I'm on usually at night.

ImmortalOne
Is it all cuz the sentry vs. supz thing or what, Sent ??

Sentry
No I dislike Whirly for another reason.

Sentry
He smart, I'll give him that, but everything he says has a cryptic meaning behind it. He's cool, but not with me.

ImmortalOne
What ?? Is it his catch-phrase ?? You know, STAY WHIRLY and shit !!

ImmortalOne
But he IS the LEADER of Supez Fanclub in this forum !!

skizo
Perhaps someone should start a Sentry Vs. Whirly thread

ImmortalOne
Someone did a thread like that before, it was locked !!

Sentry
Originally posted by ImmortalOne
Someone did a thread like that before, it was locked !!

Exactly. Oh, and he would lose.

skizo
Oh I see, why was it locked?

ImmortalOne
IT trigerred hatred and violence among the members of KMC

skizo
Everyone on here hates eachother anyway

long pig
Nah, most of us like each other, there are a few people who are just assholes for no reason.

skizo
Yeah I wasnt being serious, this board wouldnt function if everyone hated eachother

long pig
Check out the respect threads, the first 3 pages are everyone telling everyone else how much they respect and like 'em.

There ain't no reason for people to be dicks around here. How can you hate someone who has the same exact hobby as you?

Sentry
Yup. I have no problem with anyone else on these forums.

skizo
Yeah like I said I was NOT being serious

P.S. Sentry might not hate Whirly but he seems to dislike him Id say thats close enough

Sentry
Yeah like I said I was NOT being serious

P.S. Sentry might not hate Whirly but he seems to dislike him Id say thats close enough

There are good reasons why. I just don't dislike him out of the blue. I think I only told 2 people why I dislike him oh so slightly. smile

Sentry
UP big grin

whirlysplat
Hey is that another thread about mebig grin

Keep the faithbig grin

Stay Whirlyrock

Sentry
laughing

long pig
Orion stalemates him, his shields can take a blast from surfer but surfer can't take an astro-froce blast.

whirlysplat
I'd like Orion to win, but I give this as a 50:50. Astro Force hurts Surfer, Power Cosmic will hurt Orionbig grin Very evenbig grin Good Fightbig grin

Keep the faithbig grin

Stay Whirlyrock

long pig
Cosmic power would hurt Orion badly, if it could get through his force field, which I doubt.

Astro-Force would drop Surfer, I only know one person who was able to take astro force and that was shaggy man.

Everybody else it hurts.

whirlysplat
Cosmic power would hurt Orion badly, if it could get through his force field, which I doubt.

Astro-Force would drop Surfer, I only know one person who was able to take astro force and that was shaggy man.

Everybody else it hurts.

The DC personal forcefield issue, yes they do seem stronger than marvelsbig grin

I just don't knowbig grin

50:50

Keep the faithbig grin

Stay Whirlyrock

Convince me more "Pig Master" laughing out loud

kgkg

Everybody else it hurts.
I heard Superman Took it.

Either way SS can create Shield (shield strong enough to hold off mindless hulk)

Orion weapon will be turned to gas.

Speed, Power, you name it SS outclasses him in everything

long pig
Superman didn't take it very well at all, that's how he lost the fight.
And this was while Orion shot a low powered blast, Orion was worried that even a low powered SF blast would kill Superman.

It's a nervous system attack as well, once it hits you it effects you for a long time.

Can't turn magic into gas, Astro-Force is magic.

Speed, yes, power no.
One power is cosmic the other is derived from the presence.

Surfer can't transmute Orion's body either, Slig was a transmutator on a planetary level, and both his attempts to kill Orion failed miserably.

His molecular control is on par with Eternals.

kgkg
Superman didn't take it very well at all, that's how he lost the fight.
And this was while Orion shot a low powered blast, Orion was worried that even a low powered SF blast would kill Superman.

It's a nervous system attack as well, once it hits you it effects you for a long time.

Can't turn magic into gas, Astro-Force is magic.

Speed, yes, power no.
One power is cosmic the other is derived from the presence.
Magic -------- SS has effected magic before

He even effect the Elder ======= who are much older than Orion and his race

long pig
Surfer is weak against magic as well.

A full blown blast of the Astro-Force countered a universe destorying beam, so for it to be able to do that, it would have to have the same amount of power.

Surfer's power cosmic is not >Orion's Astro-Force.

snoopdogg
Magic -------- SS has effected magic before

He even effect the Elder ======= who are much older than Orion and his race Norrin does not like magic.

long pig
Is that the damn Dracula comic again? lol

snoopdogg
Is that the damn Dracula comic again? lol Nope.

snoopdogg
I heard Superman Took it.

You heard right g.

But Norrin is not as durable as Superman.

long pig
Superman and Surfer are pretty close to the same durability. And that wasn't a lethal dose of Astro-Force.

kgkg
Norrin does not like magic.
that wasn't only magic

that was Power Cosmic , Strange power etc

With magic sword

kgkg
You heard right g.

But Norrin is not as durable as Superman.
As durable that shit was nothing compare to What blast SS has talking in the past , he can serve Supernova , World destroying attacks , Mindless Hulk , Korvac , Quasar , Captain Marvel etc

And getting attacked by Avenger at the same time

Supes isn't close to SS durability , the only time SS gets hurt is when he is weak , or drained of energy ( which he gets back ) fast

Avalonofthewind
As durable that shit was nothing compare to What blast SS has talking in the past , he can serve Supernova , World destroying attacks , Mindless Hulk , Korvac , Quasar , Captain Marvel etc

And getting attacked by Avenger at the same time

Supes isn't close to SS durability , the only time SS gets hurt is when he is weak , or drained of energy ( which he gets back ) fast

Asmodel >hulk, quasar, korvac, Captain marvel big grin Supes took the scouring light of heaven pretty well. Just touching him makes a mortal turn to ash. Supes took a shot and held his ground for a while.

Supes fought the JLA..won, and took over the world when he felt like it.

Surfer got rocked by the avengers.

Orion and SS should be somewhat evenly matched.

long pig
eh, no ones talking about this fight, you're bringing in bullshit from the Surfer vs Superman thread.

Avalonofthewind
eh, no ones talking about this fight, you're bringing in bullshit from the Surfer vs Superman thread.

Durability is being compared..I put in a remark about that and
anyway..I gave my opinion at the end.. I think they are somewhat evenly matched from examples given in this forum.

Don't bust a brain vein. smokin'

kgkg
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Asmodel >hulk, quasar, korvac, Captain marvel big grin Supes took the scouring light of heaven pretty well. Just touching him makes a mortal turn to ash. Supes took a shot and held his ground for a while.

Supes fought the JLA..won, and took over the world when he felt like it.

Surfer got rocked by the avengers.

Orion and SS should be somewhat evenly matched.
and silver Surfer took blast From Galactus , and so did Thor.

lol doesn't mean shit like i said how powerful attack was asmodel was using , not powerful since I have seen CM knock superman with one hit , and Superman almost getting killed by Shazam

if superman starts taking Supernova , and world destroying attack holla back

long pig
Oh, not you, I've just noticed a reaccuring pattern with anything dealing with Surfer.

Superman jihad. http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/blowup.gif

kgkg
Oh, not you, I've just noticed a reaccuring pattern with anything dealing with Surfer.

Superman jihad. http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/blowup.gif
lol big grin

Avalonofthewind
and silver Surfer took blast From Galactus , and so did Thor.

lol doesn't mean shit like i said how powerful attack was asmodel was using , not powerful since I have seen CM knock superman with one hit , and Superman almost getting killed by Shazam

if superman starts taking Supernova , and world destroying attack holla back

And surfer getting fried by storm. big grin When he holds it down with biblical beings..holla back youngin'

Anyway...
Back to this thread, I thought Orion was a sure loser, but some good arguments were made for him.

kgkg
And surfer getting fried by storm. big grin When he holds it down with biblical beings..holla back youngin'

Anyway...
Back to this thread, I thought Orion was a sure loser, but some good arguments were made for him.
So you couldn't find any durability that compares to that?

ya storm really did hurt SS laughing

kgkg
SS low showing vs Superman low Showing

SS high showing vs Superman High Showing

SS takes it anyday

Avalonofthewind
SS low showing vs Superman low Showing

SS high showing vs Superman High Showing

SS takes it anyday

Yup, SS certainly shows up Supes in low showings.. laughing

long pig
Orion has enough skill and power to pull a few wins out of it.

He has a bit more destructive power than Surfer, if he were to let lose totally he'd destroy himself and half the solar system.

kgkg
Yup, SS certainly shows up Supes in low showings.. laughing
If you find a scan of Superman taking Supernova, and world destroying attacks let me know.

Using SS getting hit ( as fact of durability lol)

Avalonofthewind
If you find a scan of Superman taking Supernova, and world destroying attacks let me know.

Using SS getting hit ( as fact of durability lol)

Take this into the Supes vs SS forum.

If you find a pic of Surfer taking a blast from a creature powerful enough to distract the presence...let me know.

ImmortalOne
kgkg, stop it, bro. Your upseting long piggy here, no ones paying attention to his thread...

Anyways...... CMON SUPEZ AND SS !!!

kgkg
Take this into the Supes vs SS forum.

If you find a pic of Surfer taking a blast from a creature powerful enough to distract the presence...let me know.
Galactus lol

ImmortalOne
Actually, he kinda avoided it more than taking it .... CMIIW

long pig
It's fine.

I mean, we all know Surfer wins, I don't understand what there is to debate.

kgkg
It's fine.

Exactly

Avalonofthewind
Galactus lol

We shared a good laugh on that one.
Galactus distracts toaa? laughing

Avalonofthewind
It's fine.

Damn, your forum was jacked. Anyway..take it back, Im done here.
Go jihad!!! laughing

kgkg
We shared a good laugh on that one.
Galactus distracts toaa? laughing roll eyes (sarcastic)

SS is at nuke talking level, SS is at supernova level.

Even Pre Crisis superman was nearly killed by such attacks there you have it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.