She hulk vs Namor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

life is cruell
I thought of this after reading Shehulk vs Wonderwoman?

The fight takes place on the island of manhattan who wins?

stormfront13
lol, I made the same thread already, I think that shulkie wins because the only advantage that namoir has is his flight, and shulkie has that jumping thing. shulkie should be a lot stronger than namor also.

life is cruell
Damn really wheres the thread I used the useless search button and nothing including the words shehulk or namor popped up. lol

stormfront13
um.....it should only be a few pages back, but use the Vb search, it's much better

life is cruell
wheres the vb search do ihave to enable it or somting?

stormfront13
at the top where it says search, click on the white arrow and at the botton yu can click VB search

kgkg
Namor wins

stormfront13
I see shulkie taking this

DrDoom
Namor.

He can catch Shulkie in mid-jump and throw her into the ocean. after that, she's done. If Namor can beat Hulk, I'm sure he could take Jen.

stormfront13
shulkie isn't stupid as her cousin though, due to how smart you have to be to be a lawyer, she is prolly smarter than namor. if namor is just waiting for shulkie up there, and they are near an ocean, then I doubt she would fall for it

DrDoom
It's debatable whether or not she's smarter than Namor, but Namor is already a much better fighter, and that would be his key to victory.
Even if she knows what he's up to and decides not to jump after him, what is she going to do? Throw stuff at him? He'd dodge it. Namor would be untouchable, and could swoop down to engage in h2h at his leisure.

Besides, he doesn't have to trick her into jumping--he's strong enough to just grab her arm/leg,spin her around (for momentum) and throw her into an ocean/river/lake.

ImmortalOne
Is this Namor-I-havent-been-in-water-for-a-week, or Namor Prime (dipped in the water for 1500 years, like Supez prime, xept that the sun)

Next Venom_girl
Depends on how long Namor has been out of the water...

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by stormfront13
shulkie isn't stupid as her cousin though, due to how smart you have to be to be a lawyer, she is prolly smarter than namor. if namor is just waiting for shulkie up there, and they are near an ocean, then I doubt she would fall for it

Namor = Knocked out Hulk. Two or three times, I might add. Better experience. Much more fierce fighter. Way more better fighter. As durable. As fast, if not faster. Strong enough to keep up with her if he has just came from water. And Namor smarter then she is. He has been living for 100 years and he is respectable business man now.

Namor wins this.

CorderaMitchell
What does lawyers have to do with anything?

DarkCrawler
http://www.sloganizer.net/en/image,Prince-spc-Namor,white,black.png

Zahit
The King of Atlantis will have a fine green beauty to add to his royal harem....

olympian
.....together with Susan Richards, the bombastic milf of the Marvel universe.

DarkCrawler
She-Hulk and Namor:

http://www.locoduck.com/shehulknamor.jpg

stormfront13
*****Namor = Knocked out Hulk. Two or three times, I might add. Better experience. Much more fierce fighter. Way more better fighter. As durable. As fast, if not faster. Strong enough to keep up with her if he has just came from water. And Namor smarter then she is. He has been living for 100 years and he is respectable business man now. *****

knocked out the hulk in water- just a bit above when it comes to fighting skills, if any, shulkie beat the champion-in the job world, a business man is under a lawyer.

DarkCrawler
Note, business man who has lived a 100 years. I think he is lot more intelligent then She-Hulk who is more then half younger then Namor. Namor also an ruler of undersea nation that is very warrior-oriented, and members of royal families usually get the best training available. And he has fought every major marvel character since World War Two, so he is much more better then She-Hulk, who has been an superhero for about ten years and got week of training against Champion, plus he is faster. If he comes straight from water, he is as strong as the time he knocked out Hulk. And it was not even simple knockout, Hulk flew miles back to shore and reverted back to Banner.

Namor wins in experience, speed, skill, intelligence and fury. She-Hulk wins in strenght. They tie in durability. Plus Namor has the flight advantage. Namor wins.

DarkCrawler
http://www.marvelvc.com.br/Vingadores/Namor/NamorXTocha.jpg

CorderaMitchell
namor should have this. Or he can fly away..

DarkCrawler
Up

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by ImmortalOne
Is this Namor-I-havent-been-in-water-for-a-week, or Namor Prime (dipped in the water for 1500 years, like Supez prime, xept that the sun)

Wasn't Superman Prime million years in the sun?

jhrunion
namor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.