Sentry VS. Solaris

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Who takes it?

Debate.

whirlysplat
laughing out loud Who cares but you,

Tell us again what his powers are Sentry and what his donebig grin

leonidas
i'd love to know too. i mean besides beating the void who apparently shows up BECAUSE of sentry. i know, i know, 1000 000 suns . . .

whirlysplat
yes a billion trillion million million sunsbig grin

Keep the faithbig grin

Stay Whirly rock

Solidus Snake
this thread is too cynical for me. smile

kgkg
Originally posted by leonidas
i'd love to know too. i mean besides beating the void who apparently shows up BECAUSE of sentry. i know, i know, 1000 000 suns . . .
Power to contain the void

leonidas
but if he essentially has the void in him (unless i'm misunderstanding the relationship - possible because i've not read it, but i was under the impression they were linked) doesn't it stand to reason that OF COURSE he can contain him? and relative to any other cosmic entity, how powerful WAS the void?

ps-i said BESIDES beating the void what has he done?

kgkg
but if he essentially has the void in him (unless i'm misunderstanding the relationship - possible because i've not read it, but i was under the impression they were linked) doesn't it stand to reason that OF COURSE he can contain him? and relative to any other cosmic entity, how powerful WAS the void?

ps-i said BESIDES beating the void what has he done?
Relationship? What are you talking about leo confused

Beside beating the void nothing

Containing void is a huge ass feat; this is backed by him stalemating Galactus shit, backed by infinite power etc

They all fit in

How the hell can he compete with Galactus? ---- Infinite power, million exploding stars
How the hell can he contain someone like the Void ------- he says he had to use the power of a million exploding stars

And what can you expect we haven’t seen much of him.

So far he is suppose to be uber powerful

kgkg
and ya he kills Solaris

leonidas
isn't there something about if he uses his full power the void appears?

kgkg
isn't there something about if he uses his full power the void appears?
Yes, and New avenger 7 adds even more mystery

Apparently Sentry is a comic book character in the comic book

wink

leonidas
that's what i meant by relationship. and you apparently adhere to the idea that sentry is a galactus level being. you don't actually think he'll be portrayed as that in the books, do you? can't imagine it - be kinda dumb. and if he IS galactus level, then he might be able to beat solaris. course, that would likely mean releasing the void, so would he use all 1000 000 suns, or just some of them? and i wonder if his powers can be absorbed since they are apparently light based at least to some degree. i say the same thing i said in the other thread - too little known about sentry to make good arguments for or against him.

kgkg
that's what i meant by relationship. and you apparently adhere to the idea that sentry is a galactus level being. you don't actually think he'll be portrayed as that in the books, do you? can't imagine it - be kinda dumb. and if he IS galactus level, then he might be able to beat solaris. course, that would likely mean releasing the void, so would he use all 1000 000 suns, or just some of them? and i wonder if his powers can be absorbed since they are apparently light based at least to some degree. i say the same thing i said in the other thread - too little known about sentry to make good arguments for or against him.
Yes it would be stupid to have a G level char in Avenger

We will have to see , maybe he has a greater role than just earth.

Marvel is just being ridiculous

With all these power ups and uber dude popping up

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by whirlysplat
yes a billion trillion million million sunsbig grin

Keep the faithbig grin

Stay Whirly rock

Gazillion billion trillion million billion billion trillion million. stick out tongue

skizo
I wonder who Sentry thinks will win....I wonder....

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Gazillion billion trillion million billion billion trillion million. stick out tongue

Infinity + 1 as Ali G saidbig grin, if you haven't seen it is the most offensive bit of mathematical satire everbig grin

Keep the faith

Stay Whirly

DigiMark007
Long Pig had a great theory that said Sentry was accidentally created by Wanda's current reality-warping powers and really doesn't exist. I don't believe it, but it's fun to think about.

-DM

whirlysplat
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Long Pig had a great theory that said Sentry was accidentally created by Wanda's current reality-warping powers and really doesn't exist. I don't believe it, but it's fun to think about.

-DM

Its an interesting ideabig grin your right its fun to think about big grin

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube

smile

A spamtastic thread smile

Hate thread Spamtastic

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t378622.html

Wonder Man
Wasn't Sentry so complete in his powers that he thought he'd have some fun and create an adversary. Looks like he went a little to far. I know if i had the kind of power where you are 100 percent guaranteed I might want to try it out too.
Sentry is like the hero of our dreams. He is a man who can basically do anything he wants to do. He's what Cable was trying to be when he was God like.
I don't know who the other guy in this thread is or what his powers are but Sentry is the kind of guy that all of us should like and the story of his battle with void is a good one that adds depth to his character.
The question isn't here is Sentry how far can the Void be behind but here is Sentry, how far ahead is the Void.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.