X-Men vs FF Villains

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wynndar
I think it would be interesting for the X-men to fight a team of FF villains

Colossus
Wolverine
Cyclops
Nightcrawler
Storm
(This is a very heavy team of villains so feel free to add a couple more X-men to make it fair)
vs

Ronin the Accusor
Blastarr
Anihilus
Terrax

CorderaMitchell
Put in shadowcat to make it interesting...

Dark Thor
when did spiey fight annhilius and terrax? sorry. i dont read that much spidey comics

Sentry
Dude, it's FF4 villains. If it's all 4 villians against the Xmen at the same time, they could very well lose. Terrax by himself could probably take most of those Xmen.

Wynndar
thats why i said add some more X-guys...i might have to make another thread to make it more fair, maybe weaker FF villains or more X-men

Sentry
Ok, I'll add more Xmen to try and even the odds. One sec.

Wynndar
Ronin and Anihilus r pretty overkill actually...maybe we could replace them with Paibok, Devos The Devastator, Klaw, or Super Skrull

stormfront13
don't the FF usually face these villians one-by-one and not all at once. also cyclops once very painfully absorbed storms lightning, and his beam was clear white and had the power of a big star or something like that, that will be a good attack to use.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Wynndar
I think it would be interesting for the X-men to fight a team of FF villains

Colossus
Wolverine
Cyclops
Nightcrawler
Storm
(This is a very heavy team of villains so feel free to add a couple more X-men to make it fair)
vs

Ronin the Accusor
Blastarr
Anihilus
Terrax

How about?

Colossus
Wolverine
Cyclops
Nightcrawler
Storm

VS.

Namor
Blastarr
HULK
Dr. Doom

Wynndar
that team would crush them...and it would be obvious and uninteresting

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Wynndar
that team would crush them...and it would be obvious and uninteresting

Namor and HULK

Doom and Blastarr

Namor and Doom

HULK and Blastarr

Doom and HULK

Namor and Blasterr

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.