Superman vs 15 Wolverines

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ZephroCarnelian
Okay okay...

A crap thread lol! big grin

But I was interested... a lot of people were saying that fifteen Logan's would stand a good chance of taking out Thor...

Thor's supposed to be on par with Superman....

So logically.... 15 Wolvies could take Supes...?

I don't think so...

What do you think?

CorderaMitchell
HELL NO!!

Know why?

ZephroCarnelian
Go on friend....

CorderaMitchell
They can't penetrate him to cut him...

ZephroCarnelian
There are people on this board who'd side against you on that...

Personally, I agree with you all the way!

Just because something's sharp, doesn't mean you have the force to drive it into something...

olympian
Because 15 midgets dont ebat the man of steel.

More serious now. Even they scratch him ( since he seems to be able to scratch everyone ) they dont have anything else to take on Supes. Hes durable enough to handle it and pound them.

Or........a speedblitz if he remembers.

grey fox
he slaps the hairy little runts into the sun

ZephroCarnelian
Excellent! This is the kind of reaction I was hoping to hear. big grin

But why is Superman beating these guys if Thor can't...? What edges does Supes have that Thor doesn't...?

newjak86
He has his Bio field which acts like a forcefield which Thor doesn't have. Since Wolvies claws have been able to cut Hulk's skin he can also cut Thor

ZephroCarnelian
That means that Supes is more durable then Thor....

But in the Thor vs Supes thread it's stated by many that Thor is just as tough as Supes....

If Thor's skin can be cut by a mutant with claws, then Supermans punches would atomize him lol!

I personally believe that both Superman AND Thor would manhandle ANY amount of Wolverines that can be thrown at them.

Anyone gonna back me up on this?

Blair Wind
I back you....the only reason I could say that Thor beats Supes is because of MAGIC...other than that Supes kicks his butt....and BOTH kick all wolvies butts....its called speedblitzes and flying.........

snoopdogg
Since adamantium cannot cut adamantium and Superman withstood a beam that was said to have been able to cut adamantium.

15 Wolverines would all die.

ZephroCarnelian
I'm sorry... but... wow! big grin Now that is toughness lol!

CorderaMitchell
Some people dont know logic, jinzin thinks just because its adamantium you don't need force, bah!!

It doesn't work period.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian

But in the Thor vs Supes thread it's stated by many that Thor is just as tough as Supes....

If Thor's skin can be cut by a mutant with claws, then Supermans punches would atomize him lol!

I personally believe that both Superman AND Thor would manhandle ANY amount of Wolverines that can be thrown at them.

Thor isn't as durable as superman..

He has MAGIC...

K3VIL
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Thor isn't as durable as superman..

He has MAGIC...
Thor's body is far denser than that of any human, plus being son of Gaea grants him strenght and durability above any Asgardian, except his father, Odin.
Wolverine was able to cut Hulk only when enhanced from Apocalypse as horsemen Death, in that form, Wolverine was stronger, more durable, and able to project energy to damage telepaths or simply project concussive force from his sword, plus he was in possess of all his standard powers, but enhanced.
Normal Wolverine, the one that can be slowed down from bullets, isn't going to cut through Thor.Ulik, a Class 90 ton TROLL, with his axe has fought Thor many times and except for the blunt damage of the fists and kicks he was just able to slice Thor without any considerable harm for his body.

jinzin
Some people dont know logic, jinzin thinks just because its adamantium you don't need force, bah!!

It doesn't work period.

care to quote me on that one..... said with wolverine's blades as sharp as they are you don't need a lot of strength to cut through most materials....superman however, doesn't fall into this category...

snoopdogg
Originally posted by K3VIL
Thor's body is far denser than that of any human, Why do people always say this?

Superman is not a human he is a kryptonian.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Why do people always say this?

Superman is not a human he is a kryptonian.

I dont think that he was comparing the two just showing that Thor is durable, more so than any human

jinzin
i also agree to that..but he's not more dense than hulk...wolverine should be able to cut him with enough ease..

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Blair Wind
I dont think that he was comparing the two just showing that Thor is durable, more so than any human He quoted that when somebody said that Thor isnt as durable as Superman.

I thought he was calling Superman a human.

Next Venom_girl
It wouldn't make a difference if there were 100 Wolverines. They get burned to death with heat vision or swatted past Pluto before they can rattle off a "hey bub." They can scratch him / cut at him all they want, it wont do a bit of good, they don't have the strength to break his skin. Supes could kill 'em all in less then 5 seconds and then if he feels like it, he can reverse time like in the movie and do it all over again. evil face

How do there get to be 15 Wolverines. Is this like X-men's version of Clone Saga or is that the number of teams / titles / guest appearances $$$ he's somehow simultaneously and inexplicably in?

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by K3VIL
Thor's body is far denser than that of any human, plus being son of Gaea grants him strenght and durability above any Asgardian, except his father, Odin.
Wolverine was able to cut Hulk only when enhanced from Apocalypse as horsemen Death, in that form, Wolverine was stronger, more durable, and able to project energy to damage telepaths or simply project concussive force from his sword, plus he was in possess of all his standard powers, but enhanced.
Normal Wolverine, the one that can be slowed down from bullets, isn't going to cut through Thor.Ulik, a Class 90 ton TROLL, with his axe has fought Thor many times and except for the blunt damage of the fists and kicks he was just able to slice Thor without any considerable harm for his body.

Yes he is, but superman has that bio field, what I am saying is that thor's hammer works on superman.

I never said whether I did or didn't believe that wolverine could cut thor, that also relies on the STRENGTH he has to drive the adamantium, at his 800 lifting state, I'm not so sure that he does. Thor's opponents have much greater strength and weapons, wolverine doesn't.

Linkalicious
*Superman bends all 15 Wolverine's claws like tin foil*

Wolverine: Hey bub! You can't bend these...they're Adama....WHAT THE HECK?

Superman: *winks*

Wolverine: How....how'd you do that?

(Flash arrives and delivers Wolvie a written note)

Note: Dear Wolverine...I'm SUPERMAN!

CorderaMitchell
lol, good one.

15 wolverine's would be like a zombie move.

"bub,bub, bub," * getting dizzy*

Creshosk
One would have to wonder though if the wolvies wou;dn't start fighting themselves. . .

CorderaMitchell
"Jean's mine after this fight"

"He's mine bub"

"ROOOAR!!!"

Superman flies of to meet up with lois.

black robb
Superman would beat all of em...no one beats the man of steel...except Gambit

CorderaMitchell
*sigh*

You mean jubilee.

black robb
*sigh*

You mean jubilee. no i mean Maggot

Solidus Snake
1 million wolverines wouldnt hurt supes in a slug fest

a million wolvies would take down thor in a slug fest tho.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by black robb
no i mean Maggot

*sigh*
You mean pacman.

DarkCrawler
And believe it or not, Wolverine888 still thoroughly claimed that Wolverine would beat Superman after 10 pages of debating...

CorderaMitchell
Darkcrawler!!

You're alive!!

What was his reasoning.

lifeisaglich thinks pro wrestling is real.....

DarkCrawler
Darkcrawler!!

You're alive!!

Yeah...got WoW...can't do much other things...must...play...

Anyway, some quotes from "W888" as I like to call him.

I have always wondered what the "888" means? The ways he loves Wolverine? Or the number of powers he believes Wolverine has? Or the number of spelling mistakes he aims to achieve in one post?

Creshosk
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Yeah...got WoW...can't do much other things...must...play...

Anyway, some quotes from "W888" as I like to call him.

I have always wondered what the "888" means? The ways he loves Wolverine? Or the number of powers he believes Wolverine has? Or the number of spelling mistakes he aims to achieve in one post? Yikes . . that's frightening. . .

CorderaMitchell
WOW! That is amazing....
"wolverien go coch roahces" messed

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Since adamantium cannot cut adamantium and Superman withstood a beam that was said to have been able to cut adamantium.

15 Wolverines would all die.
That's a laser beam, not adamantium.

And it's weird because AlphaCentauri and/or Wynndar has mentioned Hulk withstanding similar beams and adamantium needles being unable to draw blood through his tough skin but Wolverine still seems to have no problem.

ZephroCarnelian
Because Logan has.... the Poweeeeer of Fanbooooooooyeeee!!!!

ZephroCarnelian
Also - all Supes has to do is look at the group of Wolverines and...

After half a second... the have no skin.

After one second... the have no flesh.

After a second and a half, Superman goes home to watch some telly and eat some spaghetti bologneise.

CorderaMitchell
Because Logan has.... the Poweeeeer of Fanbooooooooyeeee!!!!

basically,look how people think he can beat up a guy that knocks down mountains.

Juntai
Heat vision. The end.
If it can destroy the army of Doomsday clones in Supeman/Batman, and decimate the entire countryside....it'll certainly kill a couple Wolverines.

ZephroCarnelian
Indeed. His heat vision is so underrated.

He can even target several independent targets in his line of sight and heat them at the same time, whilst leaving everything in their vicinity untouched.

Genius.

Juntai
Not only that, but if you look at what he did to Manchester Black the first they they had their real showdown, and he did brain surgery with heat vision through the pupil of his eye and cut off a tumor in his brain that was making him one of the strongest telepaths on Earth?

CorderaMitchell
Heat vision is underrated, because superman is so damned STRONG!!

grey fox
Dont step on a crack or superman breaks a wovlies back

CorderaMitchell
But its adamantium!!
Ya know what that means, it means he always wins.

ZephroCarnelian
Deathlok has an adamantium skeleton.

And a cyborg supercomputer.

And kickass weapons.

And class 150 strength.

So how come these Wolvie fanboys don't always say that Mikey boy wins too, lol? big grin

CorderaMitchell
Wolverine is more popular, thats why.

His badass nature makes him cool, but people seem to take the love of a character with extreme bias, therefore assuming that some claws and a healing factor allow him to beat anyone. If it is a ranged opponent, then wolverine somehow gets to come close.

People have been on his shaft more and more, so writers deliver to the fanboys, which is why marvel comics go down and down. He's been getting away with more and more, and people can't discern that.

He gets upgraded in hero crossovers to please the fans, and they see that as logical.

I love many characters, including him. But that doesn't take away my train of thought in these matchups.

DarkCrawler
He doesn't even need the goddamn heatvision. He can beat the Wolverines with his bare hands.

CorderaMitchell
Do you think he could rip him apart?

DarkCrawler
No, but he could beat him to unconsciousness or rip his limbs off.

CorderaMitchell
I wonder if superman could seriously bend adamantium?

He could rip off the head, because all of him can't be covered by metal. If it is then he couldn't move.

He definitely can break his neck...

DarkCrawler
He could break adamantium if he would spend enough time in Sun.

Zahit
Superman could kill 100 Wolverines if he wanted.
1,000 would take a little longer...

CorderaMitchell
Which supes? I'm sure he can at least bend adamantium.

He's hunting the poor wolverine's sad

where's that wolveirne picture zahit?

Solidus Snake
i think he can bend/dent adamantium

Zahit
"leave us alone Superman.....we just want a den for the winter....."

http://www.turtletrack.org/Issues02/Co06292002/Art/wolverine.jpg

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Solidus Snake
i think he can bend/dent adamantium

He should be able to do that.

I wonder what wolverine hide is worth around here?

DarkCrawler
Superman sure has lot of Wolverine heads in his fortress of solitude...

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/5037/hallsoffs6rm.gif

CorderaMitchell
lol

only 9 to go.

ZephroCarnelian
lol!

DC - that is just one of the funniest pics I've ever seen!

Nice one! big grin

DarkCrawler
Thanks. smile

CorderaMitchell
Its his specialty...

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
That's a laser beam, not adamantium.

And it's weird because AlphaCentauri and/or Wynndar has mentioned Hulk withstanding similar beams and adamantium needles being unable to draw blood through his tough skin but Wolverine still seems to have no problem.

He's the hero...

Poor hulk, cant do any injection drugs...

DarkCrawler
"Hulk...needs...his...fix...to...not...be...mad..."

*snap*

"RARRGH! STUPID NEEDLE BREAKS AGAIN! HULK GETS NO DRUG! HULK MAD!"

CorderaMitchell
Rooarrrr!!!

Where's my needle (grabs deadpool)

Fanboy

Yeah man.

Fishy 500
Originally posted by olympian
Because 15 midgets dont ebat the man of steel.

More serious now. Even they scratch him ( since he seems to be able to scratch everyone ) they dont have anything else to take on Supes. Hes durable enough to handle it and pound them.

Or........a speedblitz if he remembers.

He cut King Thor .... shifty

Xplosive
No chance, Logan wouldnt be able to cut him, except if he would be much storgner. 15 Wolvies dont stand a chance.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Fishy 500
He cut King Thor .... shifty

Captain America was able to hit King Thor down... wink

They both have unmatchable jobber auras.

Fishy 500
Captain America was able to hit King Thor down... wink

They both have unmatchable jobber auras.

Indeed .... Imagine the power of 15 jobber auras ? But we all know who has the most powerful Jobber aura .... This Jobber aura is feared through out the cosmos, by the Bunny, The L.T. and the white room. For when a certain fish is in water, no one can defeat him ! shifty

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Fishy 500
Indeed .... Imagine the power of 15 jobber auras ? But we all know who has the most powerful Jobber aura .... This Jobber aura is feared through out the cosmos, by the Bunny, The L.T. and the white room. For when a certain fish is in water, no one can defeat him ! shifty laughing out loud

15 is a magical number, though...maybe the jobber auras are so powerful that they cancel each other out?

That many jobber auras in the same space may lead to DESTRUCTION OF THE MULTIOMNIVERSE!

TwisterGameX
Wtf..why is this even being discussed. Superman wins sleeping.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by TwisterGameX

Oh, it went to cracking jokes two pages ago...

Fishy 500
Originally posted by TwisterGameX

Its a really stupid thread !!!!!! And yet the previous version whent on for about a month .... Poor Thor !!!!!!!!! May he RIP sad

kgkg
15 Wolverines all gets killed in One second

grey fox
Behold the power......

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a132/materiaall/JOBBER.jpg

kgkg
Originally posted by grey fox
Behold the power......

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a132/materiaall/JOBBER.jpg laughing is that DBZ?

grey fox
yes Well the aura had to come from soemwhere.........

kgkg
yes Well the aura had to come from soemwhere......... looks good

grey fox
Thanks big grin

BobbyD
As much as I like Wolvie's spirit to enter ANY scrum, he'd (all of 'em) get crushed by Clark.

Creshosk
Superman sure has lot of Wolverine heads in his fortress of solitude...

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/5037/hallsoffs6rm.gif So after ripping off those 6 heads he just heat vision blasted the rest right?

ZephroCarnelian
lol - awesome!

Who resurrected this? big grin

Darth_Erebus
As much as I think Superman is an overhyped, overrated character he'd kill 1,000 Wolverines easily.

Porsche
In a small room with no lights, Wolverine x 15 for t3h win!!1!!!11!

soleran30
If wolverine can dodge spiderman and has super healing like he does what can Superman do........nothing get cut by his adamantium claws! Wolverine's h2h is far superior! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Arahan
omg

I cant find the words for the poor souls who really think 15 Wolverines can beat Superman....

Metalmanx
I can. "Losers".

Arahan
Hmm yes that would be suitable

Dizzle
Wait a sec... Who says 15 Wolverines could take Thor? Freaking Thor! The dude takes enough concussive force to destroy planets. He fights guys like Silver Surfer and Thanos, and takes blasts with the best of them. But claws? Woah, scary. Thor beats the crap out of 1 billion Wolverines, by Godforcing the crap out of whatever planet they're on.

dvampire
Originally posted by Dizzle
Wait a sec... Who says 15 Wolverines could take Thor? Freaking Thor! The dude takes enough concussive force to destroy planets. He fights guys like Silver Surfer and Thanos, and takes blasts with the best of them. But claws? Woah, scary. Thor beats the crap out of 1 billion Wolverines, by Godforcing the crap out of whatever planet they're on.

It's Superman vs. 15 Wolverine's not Thor. confused

ZephroCarnelian
He was referring to a previous thread, which was Thor vs 15 Logans.

I think Thor would whip 15 Wolverines even easier than Supes.

Adamantium's not immune to magic. smile

Tha C-Master
God this thread, a classic indeed...

Draco69
People here say that Superman can beat 1,000 Wolverines...but others say that Wonder Woman would have difficulties with ONE Wolverine...the f***?

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Draco69
People here say that Superman can beat 1,000 Wolverines...but others say that Wonder Woman would have difficulties with ONE Wolverine...the f***?

Answer is simple:

Fanboys. wink

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Creshosk
So after ripping off those 6 heads he just heat vision blasted the rest right?

Yeah. smile

Fanboy
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Do you think he could rip him apart? Probably rip the skin off and leave the bones.

grey fox
Speedblitz + Heat vision = Dead fanboy Icon

spetznaz
Speedblitz + Heat vision = Dead fanboy Icon

Perfect.
Exactly what would happen.

Dizzle
Originally posted by Draco69

It's an issue of respect. Superman has a lot, Wonder Woman does not. They are extremely close in terms of power, but not where it counts... What, I meant fan(boy)s.

And haha, everyone knows bullets hurt Wonder Woman! Wulveerin cuts hir hed offf!

long pig
The thing is, you have to enter the jobber aura before it can effect you. If Superman stays far enough away, he could win.....if he accidentally enters the jobber aura, he'll lose his strength and durability AND he'll start h2h fighting. Kinda like Aquarius' power.

This fight just depends if Superman fights smart.

scotsmn
Wolverine can cut Superman with ease.
Superman cannot bend adamantium.

Superman still wins.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by scotsmn
Wolverine can cut Superman with ease.
Superman cannot bend adamantium.

Superman still wins. What the f**k?

long pig
No, he can't. At all.

scotsmn
Originally posted by long pig
No, he can't. At all.

Sure can, I saw Supes bleeding just by getting lumped up by DD. 800lbs of pressure per the atom his claws are sharpened down to.... pshh, like BUTTER

long pig
Sure can, I saw Supes bleeding just by getting lumped up by DD. 800lbs of pressure per the atom his claws are sharpened down to.... pshh, like BUTTER
Dammit, now I have to ban you from this thread.

Leave.

Melnorme
Originally posted by jinzin
i also agree to that..but he's not more dense than hulk...wolverine should be able to cut him with enough ease..

Wolverine can't cut the Hulk, except as noted by K3VIL.

scotsmn
Originally posted by Melnorme
Wolverine can't cut the Hulk, except as noted by K3VIL.

That's ancient Wolverine there, since then he has cut Hulk more than once.

Melnorme
That's ancient Wolverine there, since then he has cut Hulk more than once.

His Jobber aura had clearly powered up by then...

Next Venom_girl
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
I wonder if superman could seriously bend adamantium?

He could rip off the head, because all of him can't be covered by metal. If it is then he couldn't move.

He definitely can break his neck...
Hulk can break it... so I think Supes could too.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=377725&highlight=ouch
http://comicsmedia.ign.com/comics/image/article/667/667856/ultimate-wolverine-vs-hulk-20051117010529051.jpg

whobdamandog
I don't know about much about the properties of adamantium..but I believe it's not very effective against cutting energy based force fields..etc.

Apparently Supes has an Energy based force field that extends over his body..which is the source of his "Invulnerability." So I doubt Wolverine's claws would be able to penetrate it.

Still doesn't matter..He'll never touch Supes anyway. All Supes will have to do is fly up in the air..do the heat vision or cold breath thing..and this battle is over in like 5 minutes tops.

But then again..I know some fanboys have alluded to Wolverine being able to move "Faster than the eye can see." So what the hey..maybe Wolverine has a chance..After all..he is the best at what he does ya know..

whobdamandog
Originally posted by Melnorme
His Jobber aura had clearly powered up by then...

What level of Kaio ken is Wolverine Prime at in that Picture..

is it Kaio Ken time 1,2,3...20?

Can he still do the Chao Kamehameha and is he still in Mystic Mode?

Warmonger
Two things.

Itsn't Wodner Woman vulnerable to ctting?

Also didn't shrapnel cut Superman during OWAW?

wolverine8888
Originally posted by Next Venom_girl
Hulk can break it... so I think Supes could too.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=377725&highlight=ouch
http://comicsmedia.ign.com/comics/image/article/667/667856/ultimate-wolverine-vs-hulk-20051117010529051.jpg

lol hulk did not break primary adamatium he broke adamatium but a far weaker version then the stuff in wolverine

Melnorme
Originally posted by whobdamandog
What level of Kaio ken is Wolverine Prime at in that Picture..

is it Kaio Ken time 1,2,3...20?

Can he still do the Chao Kamehameha and is he still in Mystic Mode?

Not yet.

No.

Don't tell the fanboys. They'll riot. wink

ZephroCarnelian
When are people going to learn! roll eyes (sarcastic)

--------------------------------

----Opponents with magic based powers are capable of making Supes bleed - for example, Wonder Woman and Captain Marvel.

----Opponents that can wear him down by fighting him for a long while can make him bleed (for example, DD), because this will reduce the strength of his invulnerable forcefield.

-------------------------------

Wolverine is not cutting Superman.

Ever.

The fact that his claws are super-sharp adamantium means nothing against invulnerability. They're NOT magical and Superman's energy reserves are NOT going to be depleted at all, not even by one iota in this fight.

Superman could stand there and let all the Wolverines attack him for an hour and be left unharmed.

Apart from those stipulations - and of course redsol n knite - Supes is immune to physical attacks. Logan's NOT scratching him. Repeat - NOT scratching him. And once more, for Bully's special prize - NOT scratching him.

Superman wins with a look.

Or a breath.

yes

golem370
If Doomsday bones was able to cut Superman then so will Wolverine.

ZephroCarnelian
Did you actually read what I just put...

Doomsday only cut Supes' skin, because Supes' power supplies had been drained after a LONG and GRUELLING fight.

At peak power he's invulnerable.

Wolverine is NOT cutting him, because he's not gonna fight Supes long enough to drain his power is he??

Supes could stand there and let Wolverine hack and slash all he wants.

Supes' power wouldn't be draining and his invulnerability will be intact.

All Supes needs to do to win this fight is look at the Wolverines.

smile

Melnorme
Originally posted by golem370
If Doomsday bones was able to cut Superman then so will Wolverine.

Yes, because Wolverine's obviously as strong as Doomsday. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dizzle
Originally posted by wolverine8888
lol hulk did not break primary adamatium he broke adamatium but a far weaker version then the stuff in wolverine

Someone never followed the links... That's a scan of him breaking Wolverine, btw. Why does that work in Ultimates? Wolverine there and 616 Wolverine have one subtle difference... Jobber aura. Plus that Hulk is nowhere near as good as 616 Hulk.

If Wolverine's bones were attatched completely, he would not be able to move. If they are in the normal skeleton pattern, Wolverine should get ripped in half by guys like Hulk pretty easily. Take your pick.

Fieldy69
superman just hovers in the air and no wolverine can reach him
he just shoots them all with his heat vision

the wolverines wil make a human pyramid and try to reach him but superman will just hover a little higher and shoot the wolverines at the bottom and they all collapse to their death

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.