last surviving MUTANT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jacobo0o
the world army force, sentinel, avenger and other heros go after all the mutant on earth
who would be the last 5 mutant alive when all mutants are to be
exterminated, and will one of them survive??
(no super hero that lives in space which means no thanos, surfer galactus and so on....)

jacobo0o
the mutants can team up and fight back together
and i think it would be....
night crawler-- until something i just know somebody will be able to stop him dont know who
storm---fantastic four and iron man go after her
xavier ---until dr strange goes after him
jugger--- until mindless hulk, savage hulk goes after him
magneto-- a bunch of sentinals goes after him
juggernaut goes the farthest but doesnt survive..
end of mutants goodbye

jacobo0o
but idont think the mutants that team up will go farther than any one
of my 5

Sentry
Scarlet Witch and Franklin are mutants. They very well could mess up anyone who tries fu<king with them

newjak86
Juggernaught isn't a mutant and none of the earth based heros can kill him.
Jean would survive since she is the Phoenix
Mystique would live since she could take on a human's appearance
and some of the lesser known mutants that look like Humans.
Jubilie could be one.
Dazzler another
Pyro since he's human looking as well

Sentry
Scarlet Witch(House Of M)
Franklin Richards W/ The Fantastic Four(You think Reed and the rest of the FF4 will let someone kill their son? He'll help his son achieve more of his potential and learn how to control it)
Jean W/The Phoenix Force

Bye bye earth and everyone else gunning for mutants.

jacobo0o
im sure there will be super hero or technology that would detect mutants

Tron
Moving...

K Von Doom
Someone may be able to create a more powerful version of Magneto's mutantpower-dampener and use it on a global scale.

Blair Wind
Iceman-can live in the air indeffinetly.....whos gonna be able to track him? no one....and he can take them all on to.

Scarlet Witch-I dont even need to explain

Franklin w/FF sorry but they are not gonna attack mutants since there gonna be protecting him

cant think of anyone else besides those three that could take on all the heroe plus the sentinals (which telepaths cant hurt which is why I didnt put any telepaths.....unless they took over the mind of a powerful hero and used them.....so for right now just those three)

long pig
Mutant Alpha.
It's doubtful anyone will be able to take him out seeing as though he evolved into godhood.

ScarletSpider
Most of the Sentinel's had a scanner to detect the presence of mutant dna, didn't they?

stormfront13
idk, if the mutants went all out to survive, I could even see storm being one of the last. when doom made her go a bit insane, she was easily warping the weather all over the world, while at the same time kicking the x-mens ass. I mean she can easily disarm missles, and has easily used her winds to save her from gunfire. i think if the mutants went All out that she would be one of the last

DarkCrawler
No, Storm would not be last. Unless you are claiming that she is more powerful then Phoenix, Scarlet Witch, Magneto, Alpha, X-Man, Cable and Franklin Richards, that is...

Mainstream
Cable

DigiMark007
DC had a good list. Jean (pheonix), Franklin Richards, Scarlet Witch, Nate Grey, Magneto, Cable, etc.

Not sure who this mutant Alpha is...sounds powerful though. And Wolverine and JP of course.

-DM

willRules
I also think that Nightcrawler would do well and shadowcat. There was an Xmen issue where Xavier made them think they had all killed each other. Even Jean died but she wasn't one with the Phoenix. The only survivors were Gambit and Shadowcat. Gambit surviving was stupid but Shadowcat could last ages................................

Mainstream
cable "I won't rest until Apocalypse is killed...or I am"

K Von Doom
How about Namor? He's said to be the first mutant, and he has a whole kingdom backing him.

long pig
Originally posted by DigiMark007
DC had a good list. Jean (pheonix), Franklin Richards, Scarlet Witch, Nate Grey, Magneto, Cable, etc.

Not sure who this mutant Alpha is...sounds powerful though. And Wolverine and JP of course.

-DM
He was a mutant made by Magneto, everytime he used his powers he evolved into the next step. When he was last seen, he was a semi-omnipotent abstract cosmic being.

armandovalles
The only mutants that would be able to survive are Onslaught, Apocalypse, and Classic Juggernaut.

But other than these 3, the last 5 standing would be:
5) Magneto
4) X-Man
3) Scarlet Witch
2) Thing or Colossus
1) Namor

stormfront13
*****No, Storm would not be last. Unless you are claiming that she is more powerful then Phoenix, Scarlet Witch, Magneto, Alpha, X-Man, Cable and Franklin Richards, that is...*****

when did I ever say she would be the last? seriously where, because I would like to see my stupid mistake? i never said she would be last, if you properly read my post it says that she would be one of the last, not thee last.

Cosmic Flame
Onslaught, Juggernaut and Thing aren't mutants.

Blair Wind
What's onlaught then? cuz here im thinking its Xavier and Magneto put together......

armandovalles
Well Juggernaut technically isnt a mutant, but he is categorized as one.

xmarksthespot
Franklin Richards with the help of his family.
Magneto and Scarlet Witch (maybe Quicksilver would last a while by association)
Iceman
Jean Grey and most if not all her alternate reality/clone derived kids
I'm not sure if Quentin Quire can die.

They wouldn't be amongst the very last but...
Shadowcat would last a reasonable while.
Emma's interchangeability between being a powerful telepath and having a very durable form would see her surviving a while.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.