fan art

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Rankkor
I think it would be great if we could use a thread (this one for example...or not) to post art of star wars. Any ideas? Or stoning memento at the thread starter :P

Darth_Rankkor
Well, I thought it was a good idea. But since there's no feed back just lock the damned thread and send it to the garbage bin, if you would be so kind.

Thank you

The thread starter :P

((The_Anomaly))
well its a good idea, but i dont have any of my art scanned...

Darth_Rankkor
Well, to be true, neither have I but if this started to roll, I would gladly scan. Maybe I give the example and start uploading some of my drawings.

KJ
Would love to see some.

darth-yoda
me to i dont draw my self but i wud gladly look and give positive or corective critisisum

Darth_Rankkor
I'm starting to work on the scannings and also finishing some drawings. By the end of this week or at most beginning of the next, I'll have at least 5 to post. I hope these are good news for you guys.

Cheers and thx for the support.

P.S. pass the word smile

Darth_Rankkor
Here goes mine

Darth_Rankkor
and another (2 of 2)

Darth_Rankkor
(3 of 3)

Darth_Rankkor
actually it's 4 of 5 stick out tongue

darth-yoda
well done rankkor were is no 5 the last one is great my fav so far

Darth_Rankkor
Here comes #05

Jaster Mereel
me likes the last two

Zachara
I would post my art. There is only a slight ploblem... *winces*.. I have no idea how to do it. And I suck with computers.

Tangible God
This makes sense.

Darth_Janus
Here ya go. Some certified Janus SW artwork.

GeneralImperius
Originally posted by Darth_Rankkor
and another (2 of 2) \

Whats if the breast implant?

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Here ya go. Some certified Janus SW artwork.

hahahaha fec*1n hillarious!!! laughing

Lord-Nihilus
Janus, you'd need to get rid of some of palpatines neck, so he looks more realistic, im asking some of my friends to scan some of my artwork, but its taking to damn long for him to send it via email, or Msn...

Lord Janus
Dude, it's a five minute photoshop deal. I ain't lookin' for perfection.

Lord-Nihilus
five minutes!!!!

thats appaling janus, i should slap u!

Tangible God
Woah Oh!

Rand al'Thor
Originally posted by Tangible God
Woah Oh!

Looks like Sienfield to me. stick out tongue

Tangible God
Originally posted by Rand al'Thor
Looks like Sienfield to me. stick out tongue Really? I had no idea. what gives it away?

Darth_Rankkor
that seinfeld photoshoped is hilarious laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.