The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jnr hiphop
Does anyone know when it'll come out?

General Zodiac
Suppose to be around November or so.

Hulk Power
November 11th

Majora's Mask
This new Zelda is gonna ROCK!!!

General Zodiac
Link becomes a wolf.

Majora's Mask
A Wolf with some creature on his back. happy

Hulk Power
That's better than a freakin bunny like in Four Swords when you go to the dark world. That was so gay.

Majora's Mask
Hopefully this new one is better than WIndWaker

Hulk Power
It looks promising.

Majora's Mask
I HHHHAAAAAAATTTTTTEEEE That b-b-b-Bunny mad mad mad

Hulk Power
DIE YOU DAMN BUNNY!!! bunny

Majora's Mask
The Graphics are awesome.

Hulk Power
They are the best that I've seen in any other Zelda game. They should make this game for the DS too.

Majora's Mask
This new Zelda will not disappoint.

Majora's Mask
I hope they make an all-new DS Zelda game. I don't see how they can't make one blink

Hulk Power
I hope not. That would suck that after such a long wait, it would be crappy.

Majora's Mask
wha doo yu doo Hulk?

Hulk Power
Originally posted by Majora's Mask
I hope they make an all-new DS Zelda game. I don't see how they can't make one blink

I can't see why not too. rolling on floor laughing

General Zodiac
It may if you play as that Wolf too much of the game.

Majora's Mask
They'll probably make a remake of one of the N64 Zeldas

Hulk Power
wha doo yu doo Hulk?

I doo wha yoo doo!

Majora's Mask
I don't think you'll be playing as that wolf most of the time. you'll probably be link most of the time then maybe go into that world where link turns into a wolf to go to the next dungeon

Majora's Mask
Cows are my friiiiiieeeennnnddss rolling on floor laughing

Hulk Power
I don't think you'll be playing as that wolf most of the time. you'll probably be link most of the time then maybe go into that world where link turns into a wolf to go to the next dungeon

confused huh blink no yes What the f**k?

Hulk Power
Cows are my friiiiiieeeennnnddss rolling on floor laughing

Cows are my friends too.

Majora's Mask
So Hulk. You looking forward to your new game? beer

Hulk Power
Hell yeah! I can't wait. Let me put a link for the thread that they talk about it in. Give me a minute.

Hulk Power
Here Majora, check it out.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f66/t342378.html

jnr hiphop
Originally posted by General Zodiac
Suppose to be around November or so.
November... I'm gonna get it.

Emma718
guys check out this site it's a good source for zelda info

Zelda Universe

General Zodiac
You get your horse very early in the game.

Darth Jello
here's what I know. The game takes place years after Ocarina of Time and stars a different Link, the second one. This one lives somewhere on the outskirts of Hyrule. Apparantly Ganon is breaking the seal and Hyrule and the evil realm are slowly combining into one as the so called "twilight realm" spreads. When Link enters this realm he becomes a wolf. The creature on his back is an evil sorceress named Midna. The two have teamed up because neither is too fond of Ganon. apparantly Zelda will turn out to be "the twilight princess" (whatever that means). And Hyrule will be flooded in the end to set up the windwaker.

jnr hiphop
Is Wind Waker any good? I never even knew there was another Legend of Zelda game after Majora's Mask and before Twillight Princess.

General Zodiac
Originally posted by Darth Jello
here's what I know. The game takes place years after Ocarina of Time and stars a different Link, the second one. This one lives somewhere on the outskirts of Hyrule. Apparantly Ganon is breaking the seal and Hyrule and the evil realm are slowly combining into one as the so called "twilight realm" spreads. When Link enters this realm he becomes a wolf. The creature on his back is an evil sorceress named Midna. The two have teamed up because neither is too fond of Ganon. apparantly Zelda will turn out to be "the twilight princess" (whatever that means). And Hyrule will be flooded in the end to set up the windwaker.
Still. If you play as the wolf for more the half the game it won't be too good. That better be a small part because I want to play as Link not a wolf.

shadow12
Originally posted by jnr hiphop
Is Wind Waker any good? I never even knew there was another Legend of Zelda game after Majora's Mask and before Twillight Princess. wind wakers alright but there is too much sailing

General Zodiac
It takes way too long to get to another island.

shadow12
yeah but it is easier once you get the song to create cyclones

xxxpoppunker182
my problem with windwaker was that it didn't require thinking there was always a place marked out on one of your maps to go and it wasn't very difficult. all in all it was a childs game like under the age of 10 kids game. it added like a sequal to OoT but the end leaves alot open i either want Nintendo to make a sequal or say that WW doesn't take place in the Zelda timeline or i swear i will kil someone.

General Zodiac
TWW is pretty short compared to the other Zelda games. You have like 4 boss fights before you fight Ganondorf. And finding the shards of the Triforce is easy but costs a lot.

xxxpoppunker182
well if you conquer every zelda game you'll find that WW is actually quie long.

shadow12
not really OoT took alot longer then wind waker

General Zodiac
I'm refearing to the fact you have 4 dungeons and OoT has 6 plus the first 3 making 9. MM has 4 but you have a time limit.

Darth Jello
Originally posted by General Zodiac
Still. If you play as the wolf for more the half the game it won't be too good. That better be a small part because I want to play as Link not a wolf.

remember the moon pearl?

mace wendu4
The new zelda game is gonna be awesome, i have never really been a fan of zelda games,but after I read the stuff about it, it semmed relly awesome.

mace wendu4
whoever thinks zelda games are gay r actually gay themselves

mace wendu4
who has a playstation2

jnr hiphop
I used to have one.

General Zodiac
Originally posted by mace wendu4
The new zelda game is gonna be awesome, i have never really been a fan of zelda games,but after I read the stuff about it, it semmed relly awesome.
It may not be as good as we hoped. I mean look at MM. They made is worse with Deku Link. Worthless Link. If they do that in TTP it better have some good dungeons and awesome boss fights.

shadow12
deku link wasn't completely useless just because he is horrible in battle they made it so you can complete some dungeon

General Zodiac
Who likes Deku Link? He gets beat up by a dog.

pure smithin
you realy think it will be that good eek! eek! zorro devil i think so to

shadow12
its funny when he does and turn into goron link and it runs away

xxxpoppunker182
ya MM was kinda of disappointment personally i'm sick of all the sidequestss in zelda ya you need a little variation from gannon takes zelda link kils gannon getton her back but some things are just retarded IMO but general zodiac i do agree if we play as the wolfe for alot of the game i'll be pissed if its just from gettin to dungeon to dungeon it'll be ok or if its like the OoA it might be so bad.

Emma718
looking forward to this game as i am a big fan of the zelda games

Burner
This game is gonna be ill.

JToTheP
Gee, let's hope this game doesn't have a TINY little suggestive scene, or Hillary Clinton will anally rape Nintendo to death. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Seriously though, I just think she's out of her damn mind, you can't even play the "Hot Coffee" mod on San Andreas without the modifier anyway.

This game is gonna be out of control, this will be the best xmas in a while! big grin laughing out loud

Darth Jello
deku link was actually ok, he was fast and stunned enemies. now goron link was a slow sack of crap. I hope this game has a sword that shoots beams

General Zodiac
Goron Link could roll into a ball and roll around. That was tight. Deku Link got beat up by a dog.

shadow12
i liked zora link and oni link the best

linkslittlehelp

i heard that game is gonna SUCK you go around collecting stamps for tetras piratesand theres not a whole lot of swordplay

just so you dont get confused im talking about the ds game tetras trackers thats supposed to come out around next year or so

Ast Rofan
I am excited out of my mind for this game. I love the mature and dark tone.

I loved MM and WW, but viewed them as merely side stories. I feel this will be the true sequel to OoT. The wolf thing looks great, as well as horseback combat.

b-dan
it looks gay like you turne into a wolf that ruins evrything

shadow12
it seems fun i just don't like that thing riding him

jnr hiphop
Is TP gonna continue WW?

xxxpoppunker182
Is TP gonna continue WW?

no its supposed to take place 10 years after Oot

General Zodiac
So is the Master Sword going to be in the game? And what about Ganondorf. He was sealed away in the Sacred Realm but that was the future and Link returned to the past where Ganondorf was free so maybe that's what you are going to do. Anyone know what the story is about?

coolboarder98
Actually in an interview, it was revealed that it is a sequel in someway to Wind Waker.

xxxpoppunker182
maybe the prequel in all the nintendo stuff they said it takes place 10 years after OoT.

it hasn't been revealed yet i fthe master sword is in the game yet. ganon or gannondorf is in the game.

Darth Jello
that was waay preproduction before they changed the plot around (word is Shigeru Miyamato saw the game and had a screaming fit). It's now officially a sequal to OoT and a prequal to WW

Hulk Power
that was waay preproduction before they changed the plot around (word is Shigeru Miyamato saw the game and had a screaming fit). It's now officially a sequal to OoT and a prequal to WW

So it's like a sequel and a prequel? That's just weird.

Darth Jello
alright, i know the placement of the other games is contraversial (my own timeline theory seems simple but a lot of people don't like it for some stupid reason) but we do know that in relation to each other, the games go
1. Ocarina of Time
2. Majora's Mask
3. Twilight Princess
4. The Wind Waker

Ast Rofan
alright, i know the placement of the other games is contraversial (my own timeline theory seems simple but a lot of people don't like it for some stupid reason) but we do know that in relation to each other, the games go
1. Ocarina of Time
2. Majora's Mask
3. Twilight Princess
4. The Wind Waker

That looks correct...

Darth Jello
my timeline:
1.Ocarina of Time
2.Majora's Mask
3.Link's Awakening
4.Twilight Princess
5.The Windwaker
6.The Legend of Zelda
7. The Adventure of Link
8. Oracle of Ages
9. Oracle of Seasons
10. The Minish Cap
11. Four Swords
12. Four Sword Adventures
13. A Link to the Past

JLRTENJAC
Originally posted by Hulk Power
That's better than a freakin bunny like in Four Swords when you go to the dark world. That was so gay.

The bunny was in A link to the past... And yes It sucked.

JLRTENJAC
1. Ocarina of Time
2. Majora's Mask
3. Twilight Princess
4. The Wind Waker

Actually I heard that Twilight Princess took place Years after Wind Waker... but I'm not positive.

DracotheDragon
one: that "some creature" on link's back I believe to be Zelda, and two: I cannot wait for Nov. 11th. Zelda all the way, it pwns Final Fantasy. BOYAH! ^_^

Darth Jello
that creature is the aformentioned sorceress midna

Movie_Geek_
The Zelda games jump all over. I think that TP is a few years after Majora's Mask.

shadow12
that is what i thought

Blue Dragon
This game is going to own every single game ever! It's going to be the 2005 big bang! Looking great & 10% is to be finished on this game. Happy Dance

Movie_Geek_
Originally posted by Blue Dragon
This game is going to own every single game ever! It's going to be the 2005 big bang! Looking great & 10% is to be finished on this game. Happy Dance
What do you mean 10% is to be finished? confused

Arbiter
How do you know that? OoT is a very good game and is hard for any game to be better then that. Plus everyone will forget about Twilight Princess once Halo 3 comes in.

Ast Rofan
Originally posted by Arbiter
Plus everyone will forget about Twilight Princess once Halo 3 comes in.

Okay, that is the second time you have said that, leading me to say "WTF" for the second time.

jnr hiphop
How do you know that? OoT is a very good game and is hard for any game to be better then that. Plus everyone will forget about Twilight Princess once Halo 3 comes in.
Then how do you know that TP will be forgotten?

JLRTENJAC

Halo 3 will be good but Twilight Princess will be mutch beter! smile

Arbiter
All the stores opened up just to sell Halo 2 and they sold more the 2.5 million copies the first half hour. How many did any of the Zelda games sell their first day?

xxxpoppunker182
well after a while the halo games stay the same with differnt level plot and gons other than that its the same game over and over. yes halo 3 wil probably sell more though than zelda its the only game to come in second to zelda for best game of the last 1000 years(2004 G4 greatest games of the last 1000 years)

The timeline accepted as the most believable by the fans is as follows.
1.OoT
2.MM
3.TP
4.MC
5.FS-GBA
6.Fs-NGC
7.WW
8.LttP
9.LA
10.OoA
11.OoS(or vise versa-OoS then OoA)
12.LoZ
13.AoL

Blue Dragon
Originally posted by Movie_Geek_
What do you mean 10% is to be finished? confused
It's 90% complete the last I heard, maybe it's 91% now but when it's 100% comlete it is nearly ready to be sold. You see? smile

Did you think I had the game & I had another 10% to do to complete the game? laughing out loud We don't get it until November. sad
Halo 3!? Oh no no no...Zelda.
laughing out loud Nicely said.

Movie_Geek_
I think the games will come close to each other. A lot of good games are set to come out in the next year or two so I think it would be hard to say which will be the biggest. TP and Halo 3 are only two of a few I am waiting for. No dout that They will both kick @$$.

Ast Rofan
All the stores opened up just to sell Halo 2 and they sold more the 2.5 million copies the first half hour. How many did any of the Zelda games sell their first day?

Halo 3 isnt the sequel to what is widely(but not by all) thought of as the greatest game of alltime.

JLRTENJAC
Originally posted by xxxpoppunker182
well after a while the halo games stay the same with differnt level plot and gons other than that its the same game over and over. yes halo 3 wil probably sell more though than zelda its the only game to come in second to zelda for best game of the last 1000 years(2004 G4 greatest games of the last 1000 years)

The timeline accepted as the most believable by the fans is as follows.
1.OoT
2.MM
3.TP
4.MC
5.FS-GBA
6.Fs-NGC
7.WW
8.LttP
9.LA
10.OoA
11.OoS(or vise versa-OoS then OoA)
12.LoZ
13.AoL

That time line makes no sence... In WW Hyrule is destroyed... so wouldn't it come last? and OOT takes place 100 years before WW ans MM takes place between OOT part 1 and OOT part 2... And I would say It goes like this...

MC
FS-GBA
FS-GCN
LOZ
AOL
ALTTP
OOT part 1 (Young Link)
MM
OOT part 2 (Adault Link)

But I don't know about the rest... but this is just my theroy. The reason I think MC the FS's and The Origionals come first is because there is NO Master sword. I think TP is supposed to come a few years before OOT... I think... but I've also heard that it comes a few hundred... or thousand years after WW... Who knows... I don't agree w/ the 2nd theroy becuse as I said before Hyrule was destroyed in WW. (And if you didn't know that well I feel for you...)

JLRTENJAC
Originally posted by Ast Rofan
Halo 3 isnt the sequel to what is widely(but not by all) thought of as the greatest game of alltime.

What are you talking about ast?

xxxpoppunker182
Originally posted by JLRTENJAC
That time line makes no sence... In WW Hyrule is destroyed... so wouldn't it come last? and OOT takes place 100 years before WW ans MM takes place between OOT part 1 and OOT part 2... And I would say It goes like this...

MC
FS-GBA
FS-GCN
LOZ
AOL
ALTTP
OOT part 1 (Young Link)
MM
OOT part 2 (Adault Link)

But I don't know about the rest... but this is just my theroy. The reason I think MC the FS's and The Origionals come first is because there is NO Master sword. I think TP is supposed to come a few years before OOT... I think... but I've also heard that it comes a few hundred... or thousand years after WW... Who knows... I don't agree w/ the 2nd theroy becuse as I said before Hyrule was destroyed in WW. (And if you didn't know that well I feel for you...)

no trust me man if you pay attention the timeline i said was right. if you want me to explain it i will.

Hulk Power
Does anyone know where I can reserve a copy of the game for myself?

Hulk Power

MC
FS-GBA
FS-GCN
LOZ
AOL
ALTTP
OOT part 1 (Young Link)
MM
OOT part 2 (Adault Link)

Isn't this the correct time line? I could have sworn that it is. confused

War_Lord
Hopefully TP will stick with how the game got so good with Link and have little to do with the wolf.

Ast Rofan
Why is everyone worried about the wolf? If anyone can make this fun it is the zelda team.

Shadow_Star
If I want to play a wolf I'd play Star Fox Assault.

War_Lord
So would I

Movie_Geek_
I think it would be cool to play as the wolf so long as they keep to the spirit of the game. THey have never had a problem in ALL the many games they have made so I am not worried at all.

JLRTENJAC
no trust me man if you pay attention the timeline i said was right. if you want me to explain it i will.

Ok please explain.

jnr hiphop
I don't know, but I tell you, when you find out how many were sold, I'm sure you'll see that it's not forgotten. I mean, you can already see how many people are gonna get it by looking at this thread. Still think it will be "forgotten"? Btw, TP isn't even out yet.

Can I ask you a question? Why did you come in here and say things like "When the new Halo comes out TP will be forgotten"? Why don't you post something like that about another game in another thread? Those kind of comments don't help in here.

Halo 2 is already out and you youself said that when Halo 2 comes out Zelda will be forgotten. Halo 2 is out now, and look at all these people talking about Zelda and all these people wanting to get the new TP. You just got told!

jnr hiphop
rolling on floor laughing

xxxpoppunker182
Ok please explain.

ok

OoT is number 1 cause gannondorf turns into gannon and the triforce is unleashed onto hyrule.
MM is the sequal to OoT and a side story of the main story line
TP was said takes place 10 years after OoT and is the continuatioon of the original storyline
WW states you are the descendant of OoT link and play the game it explains the rest.but here is where it can get mest up and people can believe whater but this is what the majority of zelda fans think is the best explanation. since in WW you deal with the wind and all that the link in WW is also the fourswords link since those games are based around wind stuff too and MC link falls intothat catagory because they use the foursword too.(they call those series of games the main sidequest story to the triforce and such.)
LTTP is said to be after WW because they king says go find a knew hyrule and in LTTP hyrule is differently set up then in Oot.
LA was stated as the sequel to LTTP
again its a judgement call but OoA and OoS are placed here because of the same goegraphical sights in LTTP (mainly the castle)
LoZ we know is the last of ganon as for now
AoL is deffinantly the sequel to LoZ since ganon's minions need links blood to bring him back to life. and by the end of this evil is thwarted but since there are other gams yet we don't know what could happen.

but thats just opinion of the majority of zelda fans and could/can change in the future if more info is realesed.

JLRTENJAC
ok

OoT is number 1 cause gannondorf turns into gannon and the triforce is unleashed onto hyrule.
MM is the sequal to OoT and a side story of the main story line
TP was said takes place 10 years after OoT and is the continuatioon of the original storyline
WW states you are the descendant of OoT link and play the game it explains the rest.but here is where it can get mest up and people can believe whater but this is what the majority of zelda fans think is the best explanation. since in WW you deal with the wind and all that the link in WW is also the fourswords link since those games are based around wind stuff too and MC link falls intothat catagory because they use the foursword too.(they call those series of games the main sidequest story to the triforce and such.)
LTTP is said to be after WW because they king says go find a knew hyrule and in LTTP hyrule is differently set up then in Oot.
LA was stated as the sequel to LTTP
again its a judgement call but OoA and OoS are placed here because of the same goegraphical sights in LTTP (mainly the castle)
AoL is deffinantly the sequel to LoZ since ganon's minions need links blood to bring him back to life. and by the end of this evil is thwarted but since there are other gams yet we don't know what could happen.

but thats just opinion of the majority of zelda fans and could/can change in the future if more info is realesed.

Ok, There are a few problems with your theory:
1: The king NEVER said to find a new hyrule... Zelda says for him to go with them to the surface, That the Great sea will be the NEW hyrule, but the king said no it will not be hyrule it will be her land... never once did he say go find a new hyrule.

2: Ganon is said to be fully destroyed in Alttp... and in OOA and OOS he is being revived (If you ever connected the two).

3: Ganon was trapped at the bottom of the Great sea at the end of WW.

xxxpoppunker182
in WW he says to find a new hyrule and that that will be her land. and i know what you're talkin about with Alttp but the only way to ressurect ganon after Loz is with links blood.

it's not my theory i came to accept it from various zelda sites. i was just stateing what the majority of fans beleive.

Movie_Geek_
I think it sounds a little off but you could spend all day arguing over what order the games go in.

JLRTENJAC
in WW he says to find a new hyrule and that that will be her land. and i know what you're talkin about with Alttp but the only way to ressurect ganon after Loz is with links blood.

it's not my theory i came to accept it from various zelda sites. i was just stateing what the majority of fans beleive.

No he doesn't, Play the end of WW again... The battle is pretty easy anyway. I can do it in 10 or 15 miniutes tops.

I think it sounds a little off but you could spend all day arguing over what order the games go in.

Yea you're right.

Movie_Geek_
big grin Good I am right all that often laughing out loud

The only thing that I think we can say FORESHORE is that OoT and WW are the first and last in the story line.

xxxpoppunker182
well i may be wrong but ya arguing goes on forever. i'm just stolked that TP is comin out and is gettin back to the original storyline. i dunno about you but i'm gettin kinda sick of the fourswords and wind stuff.

also i think the four swords were relatively easy IMO

JLRTENJAC
well i may be wrong but ya arguing goes on forever. i'm just stolked that TP is comin out and is gettin back to the original storyline. i dunno about you but i'm gettin kinda sick of the fourswords and wind stuff.

also i think the four swords were relatively easy IMO

Yea, but the main challange I get out of zelda is the first time I play it... because I am not familliar with the arias but after-wards It is all pretty easy. Exept 1... I still havent beaten the crappy Zelda 2: Adventure of link... but I would like to before TP comes out.

big grin Good I am right all that often laughing out loud

The only thing that I think we can say FORESHORE is that OoT and WW are the first and last in the story line.

Yea, WW defenantally comes last... I'll see if I can find a true Time Line for Zelda... but I don't think there is one...

Movie_Geek_
I do think there is one either... I think that they do not have a time line on purpose. Why that is I do not know.

I think four swords was a little easy too but it was still fun to play

JLRTENJAC
Yea, I never beat the Game boy version, because I could never get anyone to play it with... but the GCN version is pretty cool, the FINAL battle rocks. But I never liked the idea of levels in zelda. To me zelda is an adventure game!

xxxpoppunker182
oh ya the zelda games are the best the first time through. and are fun every other time i play through them just are less difficult each time.

JLRTENJAC
I just finished WW again... and I thought... Hey I've beaten it with 100% how ablut with only 3 hearts... any one done that? I have ALMOST beaten MC with 3 hearts I just can't beat vatti's final form...

And beating WW again got me ready for TP to come out, I CAN'T WAIT... maybe I should go to Japan and get a copy there... or go to the manufacturer in america and pay an outrageous amount to get it from them...

JLRTENJAC
When does TP take place?

Ast Rofan
Are they doing the releases in Japan and everywhere else at the same time like OOT?

Movie_Geek_
When does TP take place?

It is when Link is a 16 I think. I just know he is a teenager. So a few years after OoT.

draconigena
Let me just say that, while buying DVDs yesterday at one of the electronics stores at my local mall, the trailer for this came on and I experienced a moment of hyperventilation.

That is all.

Kumar
i am skeptical about this sequel. However, the fact that it is supposed to be a direct sequel to OoT eases my skeptiscism because i thoughtOoT was the best (i have beaten it like a jillion times).

does anyone know if it is coming out for any non-nintendo systems? because i want to play it but i don't want to have to get a crappy game cube or whatever the nintendo revolution is gonna be. i want to be able to play it on my playstation. i thought nintendo was getting out of the hardware business?

Movie_Geek_
I do not think they are because if they where going to make it outside of Nintendo systems then everyone would know because that would a big deal. Plus as far as I know they have never made a Zelda game outside of Nintendo. But I have not hard if they are one way or the other.

JLRTENJAC
It is when Link is a 16 I think. I just know he is a teenager. So a few years after OoT.

Well there have ben multiple links, This is NOT the same link as was in OOT, and if you don't know why, well You will find out one obvious reason.

JLRTENJAC
Originally posted by draconigena
Let me just say that, while buying DVDs yesterday at one of the electronics stores at my local mall, the trailer for this came on and I experienced a moment of hyperventilation.

That is all.

I have it at my house... with many others.

JLRTENJAC
Originally posted by Kumar
i am skeptical about this sequel. However, the fact that it is supposed to be a direct sequel to OoT eases my skeptiscism because i thoughtOoT was the best (i have beaten it like a jillion times).

does anyone know if it is coming out for any non-nintendo systems? because i want to play it but i don't want to have to get a crappy game cube or whatever the nintendo revolution is gonna be. i want to be able to play it on my playstation. i thought nintendo was getting out of the hardware business?

Nintendo may not have the best systems, but it does have the best games. I judge systems by the games it has, and in my opinon Playstation is the worst system For 3 huge reasons:

1. It is a sports-based system, and I HATE sports games.
2. It ruined the Mega Man / Mega Man X series.
3. The DVD player is crappy.

Oh, and by the way if Zelda goes to it the series will be ruined. I think I'll stick with Nintendo and X-box.

Movie_Geek_
Well there have ben multiple links, This is NOT the same link as was in OOT, and if you don't know why, well You will find out one obvious reason.

I know there are multiple Links Thank You vary much. I was just going off what I read off a fan site and from what I can tell it is the same Link as OoT but if I am wrong then I am sorry. This is the site I got the info form mabe I read it wrong.

http://www.zeldalegends.net/index.php?n=tp

xxxpoppunker182
Originally posted by Kumar

um you realize that asking if zelda is going to be on any other systems is like aking is mario? mario and zelda were made by the same guy yoshiro mynamoto which is also when of the creators of nintendo just so you know.

Hulk Power
um you realize that asking if zelda is going to be on any other systems is like aking is mario? mario and zelda were made by the same guy yoshiro mynamoto which is also when of the creators of nintendo just so you know.

Link and Mario were created by the same person? I never knew that. Which was invented first? I'm guessing it's Mario right?

Kumar
Nintendo may not have the best systems, but it does have the best games. I judge systems by the games it has, and in my opinon Playstation is the worst system For 3 huge reasons:

Oh, and by the way if Zelda goes to it the series will be ruined. I think I'll stick with Nintendo and X-box.

i would have to agree with your reasoning but i don't think it is the worst. sure it is a sports game system and i do hate sports games and it did intdeed ruin the megaman series. i guess i just like Sony better. if i could, i would buy an X-Box but with the Next Gen systems around the corner, that would be kinda stupid.

Blue Dragon
Xbox's are the worst! The games just look so dull, yawn...I perfer my PS2 & GC. Both consoles include plenty of action, adventure & beat 'em up games, not like Xbox, just boring old shooting games...
That time line makes no sence... In WW Hyrule is destroyed... so wouldn't it come last? OOT takes place 100 years before WW and MM takes place between OOT part 1 and OOT part 2... And I would say It goes like this...

MC
FS-GBA
FS-GCN
LOZ
AOL
ALTTP
OOT part 1 (Young Link)
MM
OOT part 2 (Adault Link)

I heard WW takes place 100 years after OoT (I don't know where I heard this from but somewhere.)
Yes, MM is inbetween OoT part one & two, but I do not know the rest of the timeline... sad
No he doesn't, Play the end of WW again... The battle is pretty easy anyway. I can do it in 10 or 15 miniutes tops.
10-15 minutes? Can you do it in a quicker time?
I just finished WW again... and I thought... Hey I've beaten it with 100% how ablut with only 3 hearts... any one done that? I have ALMOST beaten MC with 3 hearts I just can't beat vatti's final form...

And beating WW again got me ready for TP to come out, I CAN'T WAIT... maybe I should go to Japan and get a copy there... or go to the manufacturer in america and pay an outrageous amount to get it from them...
With 3 hearts huh? I never thought of finishing a game like that. I'll let you all know when I finish WW with only 3 hearts (which won't be long. wink )

MM is the sequal to OoT and a side story of the main storyline
TP was said takes place 10 years after OoT and is the continuatioon of the original storyline.

WW states you are the descendant of OoT link and play the game it explains the rest.but here is where it can get mest up and people can believe whater but this is what the majority of zelda fans think is the best explanation.

Since in WW you deal with the wind and all that the link in WW is also the fourswords link since those games are based around wind stuff too and MC link falls intothat catagory because they use the foursword too.(they call those series of games the main sidequest story to the triforce and such.)

LA was stated as the sequel to LTTP, again its a judgement call but OoA and OoS are placed here because of the same goegraphical sights in LTTP (mainly the castle)

If WW is 100 years after OoT & TP is a few decades after WW, how can TP be 10 years after OoT? confused With all this timeline all over the place, it's just plain confusing!

Going back to previous games & whatnot. Tell me, how did you find this information out? Internet? Magazine? Friend? Please tell me.
Originally posted by Hulk Power
Link and Mario were created by the same person? I never knew that. Which was invented first? I'm guessing it's Mario right?
Mario was first but as nothing on Zelda!

JLRTENJAC
Xbox's are the worst! The games just look so dull, yawn...I perfer my PS2 & GC. Both consoles include plenty of action, adventure & beat 'em up games, not like Xbox, just boring old shooting games...

I heard WW takes place 100 years after OoT (I don't know where I heard this from but somewhere.)
Yes, MM is inbetween OoT part one & two, but I do not know the rest of the timeline... sad

10-15 minutes? Can you do it in a quicker time?

With 3 hearts huh? I never thought of finishing a game like that. I'll let you all know when I finish WW with only 3 hearts (which won't be long. wink )

I hadn't played WW in awhile, but I like to draw the battle out... I do that with Shadow Link in OOT too. And I just beat MC with 3 hearts, You need Full power for the final form of Vatti. (3 full hearts, and 4 borrles w/ fairys.) So after I return the game I've rented I'll start working on WW with 3 hearts, OOT The same way, and MM the same way. I would try Alttp that way but you are forced to get the hearts from the bosses. and I still have to beat Zelda 2 (MAN THAT GAME IS HARD).

Blue Dragon
I do not have the game with Vaati in it. Also what is MC?

JLRTENJAC
The minish cap for the Gameboy advance. It is the prequil to the four swords series.

xxxpoppunker182
well all the zelda info i use to get came from tmsword and other various websites

and the creators said TP takes place 10 years after OoT in a game informer or at the zelda page at nintendo.com

Movie_Geek_
So I was right! big grin I think it would be cool to finally see what happened to the original Link!

JLRTENJAC
I also read that he Isn't the origional link.

The proof is that He comes from a land outside of Hyrule, The game starts in Toru Village Which is in that land. And if you remember acording to WW he never came back... Even after Ganon returned.

JLRTENJAC

Movie_Geek_
Which is why I can not wait to see what happened to him! It could be one of a hundred things. I just hope they do not kill him that would be SOOO depressing! crybaby

Arbiter
It is LEGEND of Zelda. Most Legends are legends because the hero dies before his time. And I read somewhere (Forgot where) this is suppose to have like Zelda's death in here or something.

JLRTENJAC
It is LEGEND of Zelda. Most Legends are legends because the hero dies before his time. And I read somewhere (Forgot where) this is suppose to have like Zelda's death in here or something.

Who knows, I just can't wait for it to come out. but what you said is true. Hmmmmm......

Nactous
Strongly doubt their will be any big deaths.

Nactous

I strongly resent that, sorry, but I could care less about Mega Men?Mega Men X, thats a franchise that for some reason, is still breathing.

JLRTENJAC
Yea well The best were the first 3 when 4 came out and X started his slow road to pacifizem... They just werent as fun... I still haven't played 8. But enough talking about the ruin of Mega Man and back to the topic at hand ZELDA!

JLRTENJAC
Originally posted by Nactous
Strongly doubt their will be any big deaths.

Yea, but who knows.

Arbiter
I would love to see Zelda die. I mean with Sephiroth killed Aeris I got pissed off and that made the final battle so much cooler.

Nactous
You keep that FF7 talk away, you hear me.

Arbiter
Huh? I'm just saying that is Ganondorf killed Zelda it will make the fight have more feeling.

JLRTENJAC
Huh? I'm just saying that is Ganondorf killed Zelda it will make the fight have more feeling.

He does have a point but............ NO!

Movie_Geek_
They may kill her because if I remember right the only way to take a part of the triforce from someone is to kill them and suck it out of them right? I may be wrong. It has been a little while since I played OoT but Ganon may kill her to get her piece.

Arbiter
In WW Ganondorf got the Triforce from Link in Zelda.

JLRTENJAC
Yea... Have you never played WW Movie Geek?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>