Galactus with the Infinity Gauntlet verus the Cosmic Entities of DC/Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
would Galactus prevail in this fight of cosmic titans?

skizo
I KNEW you were gonna do this, I just KNEW IT!

masterbruce
Originally posted by skizo
I KNEW you were gonna do this, I just KNEW IT!

You did, how, or why?

Am I that predictable (substitute predictable for lame)?

skizo
Haha, I just saw your curiosity concerning the IG on the other thread and I figured youd make a thread Involving it

masterbruce
im gonna make a shameless plug for my thread

I think this is an interesting thread because we never have the likes of the LT, HOTU, etc in an actual versus thread where they are faced with someone who can put up a fight

I think Galactus w/ IG would be powerful enough to cause some rumbling among the cosmic lords

long pig
What do you mean by cosmic entities?

Like LT or Phoenix or Eternity and Death?

masterbruce
Originally posted by long pig
What do you mean by cosmic entities?

Like LT or Phoenix or Eternity and Death?

Yes, sorry I should have made that clear

I guess people think of silver surfer when they hear cosmic

masterbruce
nevermind about this thread...I just googled TOAA to learn more about him and came across an old KMC versus thread involving him and other god entities

it was shut down by TRON because he said we didn't know anything substantial about these entities

this is the thread:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-353120

olympian
G + infinite gauntlet?

G wins.

armandovalles
Galactus at Full Power with the Infinity Gauntlet in my opinion would bitchslap even LT and Spectre. I dont think anyone would have a chance.

supremthor
lucifer takes him.

kgkg
Galactus with IG = Thanos with IG

nothing will change

Solidus Snake
so would the tribunal. the infinity gauntlet wouldnt make him any more powerful than it did thanos. living tribunal would turn it off, and then burst galactus's armor and throw him into a black hole.

Timslar
I may be mistaken, but doesn't the Infinity Gauntlet give someone omnipotence (Or close to it.)? If that's true, why would it matter who had the thing?

Avalonofthewind
Galactus will lose quickly and painfully.

Gauntlet doesnt work in the DC universe.

kgkg
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Galactus will lose quickly and painfully.

Gauntlet doesnt work in the DC universe.
in forums it does

well Specter’s power doesn't work in Marvel then

Creshosk
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Gauntlet doesnt work in the DC universe. That's a lame cop out. Most powers are assumed to work in other universes or else ther'd be no point.

GL and Flash would also suffer. . .

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Creshosk
That's a lame cop out. Most powers are assumed to work in other universes or else ther'd be no point.

GL and Flash would also suffer. . .

Fine, LT or Spectre turn it off. Better?

ImmortalOne
Yah, so would Thor in DC, Herc in DC, cuz theres no Pantheon !!! Lol !!

It does give the user Omnipotence but not Omniscience, which is both needed to become GOD

Beyonder
Galactus would move up in the hierarchy. LT might beat him but not easily. Magus with the IG learned it's abilities much quicker than Thanos did. I'd say with universal experience and knowledge, Galactus w/ IG might be stronger than Thanos, Warlock, or Magus when they wielded the IG.

ImmortalOne
LT possibly wont be able to beat him, and vice versa, Galan cant defeat him also !!!

Experience is the key, bra !!!

guy222
Living Tribunal FTW

quanchi112
lt is above the ig. simple as that. when he said he represented forces that dwarfed it in might i believed him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.