4 Marvel Powerhouses VS. Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Ok... These 4 heroes are not jobbing, they are fighting to kill. This is Doomsday before he died. The one who beat the crap out of second string JLA'ers and killed Superman. Once Doomsday is killed or ko'd, fight is over. This works in reverse as well. If DD kills or KO's all 4 of them, he wins.

Namor(Fresh Out Of Water, he's been marinating in water for a month)

Wonder Man(Fully enraged and focused)

Hercules(God Like)

Abomination

Can these 4 take him? Can DD survive a bum rush from these 4? Or does DD kill them all...

Debate.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Sentry
Ok... These 4 heroes are not jobbing, they are fighting to kill. This is Doomsday before he died. The one who beat the crap out of second string JLA'ers and killed Superman. Once Doomsday is killed or ko'd, fight is over. This works in reverse as well. If DD kills or KO's all 4 of them, he wins.

Namor(Fresh Out Of Water, he's been marinating in water for a month)

Wonder Man(Fully enraged and focused)

Hercules(God Like)

Abomination

Can these 4 take him? Can DD survive a bum rush from these 4? Or does DD kill them all...

Debate.

cool DD goes down.

olympian
Marvel powerhouses win against this Doomsday. Herc at full power was stronger than Byrne Superman who eventually defeated Doomsday. Namor is also. Add two more and Doom doesnt stand that much of a chance.

jinzin
if this is doomsday after death of superman but before being sentient...than doomsday wins.... if it's heroic doomsday from the superman wars vs. cog...than doomsday wins.....if it's any other doomsday...doomsday loses..

olympian
Doomsday in Hunter Prey and Wars its another story. He was punking Orion, Supes, Diana etc. Another ballgame.

DoS Doomsday however its not going to win this game.

long pig
Orion gets no ****ing respek on this board. no

I think Marvel takes it, I mean, Namor and Wonderman can do it alone.

Solidus Snake
namor? wonderman?

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

heck no....supes could beat them both with one arm behind his back.
its not orion who gets no respect on this board...its supes.

long pig
Superman is respected enough, he's more overrated than Wolverine and Hulk combined. His fanboys are even worse to deal with, they have this image in their mind that Superman is infailable, which he is not.

Hell, DC had to appease his fanboys so hard that they made Superman Prime, just so that his fanboys can always say "well.....he might lose, BUT SUPERMAN PRIME OWNX0RZ" Superman prime is basically god....how stupid is that?

olympian
"Orion gets no ****ing respek on this board"

I dont see it as a lack of respect Long. Doomsday Wars Doom was beating on everyone. Including Supes. Orin was down too.

"namor? wonderman?

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

its not orion who gets no respect on this board...its supes."

Supes its not going to beat these two at the same time. Its you whos giving way too respect for Supes. In fact Supes strenghtwise its not going to beat easy any of these four alone with maybe the exception of Abomination who seems to be written below the rest.

And neither is DoS Doomsday.

K3VIL
Originally posted by Solidus Snake
namor? wonderman?

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

its not orion who gets no respect on this board...its supes.
Supes beating WM with one arm behind his back?
He was able to K.O. Wonderman in the crossover cause he catched him from behind, and wasn't plan to make WM VS Supes the battle royal, otherwise Simon can give Supes a hell of a fight.

Solidus Snake
i dunno....wondy and namor cannot pull off the feats that supes does. nor do they have his speed. plus supes has more battle experience than them combined.

K3VIL
Originally posted by Solidus Snake
i dunno....wondy and namor cannot pull off the feats that supes does. nor do they have his speed. plus supes has more battle experience than them combined.
Namor is the first mutant and his around before WW II.
Wanna talk to him of battle experience?
Namor's strenght and fightning skills are respected even from THANOS, and he was on the team recruited from the mighty titan to save the universe from Akenathon.Not cause Namor is a Defender, but cause Thanos tough he can be a great addiction to the team.

Wonder Man has fought with Thor, showing his own, and beating him once.Wonder Man has fought with WC Avengers and Avengers standard team various battles, dying after the fight with Nefaria, then in the war with the Kree, Wonder Man has speed and reaction time very high and can achieve escape velocity in flight and half of the speed of sound on ground speed.Yes, not high speeds compared to those of Supes, but sufficients to give him troubles.

olympian
Superman has barely the experince of Namor, how would he have more experience than both?

Everyone who thinks Supes would win against these four is sure overrating him.

Sentry
Namor came out before Superman, thus he's the most experienced. If you think about it, Doomsday is a relative new character, and doesn't have a quarter of the experience any of those 4 powerhouses have.

olympian
He isent going to beat these four anyway, so its right wink

Sentry
Originally posted by olympian
He isent going to beat these four anyway, so its right wink

I agree.

masterbruce
Hunter Prey Doomsday ravages all of the Earth's powerhouses

yes even savage hulk

olympian
This isent Hunter Prey Doomsday. And no not even that one.

About Doomsday Wars you might have a case tho.

masterbruce
whats the Doomsday Wars one?

And yes the Hunter Prey Doomsday would easily destroy these four, he played around with Darkseid like his little barbie doll

olympian
Doomsday Wars is where Doom was being mind controlled by Brainiac. He was beating on everyone.

Hunter Prey i have some doubts if he would beat the four. Post Crisis Darkseid fluctuates too much between a high powerhouse and someone who has problems against Superman. Including the Byrne Superman.

Wynndar
that combination takes down DD very hard. No one bothered to mention that three of those guys r teammates and that would give the team another great edge.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Sentry
Namor came out before Superman, thus he's the most experienced. If you think about it, Doomsday is a relative new character, and doesn't have a quarter of the experience any of those 4 powerhouses have.

DD was destroying civilizations millions of years ago if I remember correctly.

ImmortalOne
Mmmm, I dont know, I'm not confident with the Four, perhaps you should change it ??

olympian
You dont need to, this is death of superman doomsday. He isent stronger than Herc alone at this point. Keep in mind that Byrne Superman was the version who stopped him, and he isent above either of immortal Herc or Namor durability and strenghtwise.

These four take it.

"DD was destroying civilizations millions of years ago if I remember correctly."

Civilizations who couldnt defend themselves except one wich defeat Doomsday. Its not like hes been facing champions since forever.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.