She-Hulk vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
I'm thinking She-Hulk.

Pointinel
^true, but it aint gon be no walk in the park

jinzin
agreed...

Metalmanx
She-Hulk. After a long, drawn-out, devestating fight.

Onikirimaru
Does She Hulk have Hulks healing factor?

CorderaMitchell
She hulk, tosses him far away.....

Didn't she hulk improve some?

Pointinel, have you YET tried to debate anything?

stormfront13
this is getting really stupid, everybody underestimates shulkie sooooooo much, she is stronger than people like classic juggernaut, and has a healing factor like the hulks, and is very durable, wolverine doesn't stand a chance at all.

Onikirimaru
Is her healing factor as strong as the hulks? Or is it toned down, yet still comparable with Wolverine?

black robb
She Hulk wins this.sorry avatar...

stormfront13
*****Is her healing factor as strong as the hulks? Or is it toned down, yet still comparable with Wolverine?*****

^^I am pretty sure it is as good as hulks

Metalmanx
Originally posted by stormfront13
this is getting really stupid, everybody underestimates shulkie sooooooo much, she is stronger than people like classic juggernaut, and has a healing factor like the hulks, and is very durable, wolverine doesn't stand a chance at all.

And you keep underestimating Classic Juggernaut. That's what is stupid. She Hulk wouldn't stand a chance against Classic Juggs. Current, yes. Classic, no.

Other than that, yes, She Hulk would destroy Wolverine.

Onikirimaru
She Hulk wins it then. I dont think she could kill Wolvie outright, unbreakable bones and all, but you dont need to kill Wolvie to win.

stormfront13
And you keep underestimating Classic Juggernaut. That's what is stupid. She Hulk wouldn't stand a chance against Classic Juggs. Current, yes. Classic, no.

^^I have never said she would beat him, but according to her current writer, and one of classic juggs writers shulkie is stronger than him. this isn't my opinion, I am stating the facts

DarkCrawler
Where do you hear these "according to writers" facts?

Metalmanx

^^I have never said she would beat him, but according to her current writer, and one of classic juggs writers shulkie is stronger than him. this isn't my opinion, I am stating the facts

Who are these writers? What are both of their names? And how did you come across such information? Did they both tell you this? Personally.

I apologize if I come off as mean or something, but this just kinda irritates me. There are only a select few, mainly cosmics, stronger than Juggy. And Juggy's on par with THE HULK. So, that's saying something. Are you saying that She Hulk is now stronger than THE HULK?

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Pointinel
^true, but it aint gon be no walk in the park

Why wouldn't it?

She hulk WANTING to fight wolverine in a bloodlust, would send wolverin packing, claws be damned!!

long pig
Lay off stormfront, maybe he did hear it from the writers themselves.
I've talked to Gail Simone for 15 minutes about deathstroke on CBRF, we talked about his speed level and such.

I think Shulkie takes it but she at least gets cut up a little.

DarkCrawler
She-Hulk defeats him. With ease, I might say.

CorderaMitchell
She would heal from those cuts though.

Metalmanx
I'm really not trying to be mean to Stormfront, I just really want to know what he's talking about, that's all. I hardly ever get mad at anyone, even if they disagree. I'm just really curious, since I don't really believe him honestly.

CorderaMitchell
You should read the early pages of Wolverine vs Spiderman, and hear Max Spidey say he emailed marvel, and they told him who would win.

willRules
wolveirneeeeeeee woulda win cos heeeh beat Galactus. I havve the issue at home. Noone no his real name butt he calls himselff LOOOGGGAAANN. blink

What do u think of my wolverine fanboy impression?

Oh yeah she-hulk wins this.

long pig
lol he emailed Marvel huh?

I dunno, it's not very hard to talk to the comic writers on the net, and they will give you really good info if you ask.

Creshosk
this is getting really stupid, everybody underestimates shulkie sooooooo much, she is stronger than people like classic juggernaut, and has a healing factor like the hulks, and is very durable, wolverine doesn't stand a chance at all. What's funny is noone in this thread has said wolverine would win . . . no one.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by long pig
lol he emailed Marvel huh?

I dunno, it's not very hard to talk to the comic writers on the net, and they will give you really good info if you ask.

Think objectively, Marvel gets mails like that all the time thousands, they wouldn't simply answer that, its written as a stalemate for a reason.

ZephroCarnelian
Yeah - where're all the FB's who say that he'd beat Hulk?

Surely if they thing he'd beat the Big Green Monster, then surely they think he'll beat the Sexy Green Vixen...?

CorderaMitchell
Yep...

Mr Parker
Originally posted by long pig
I'm thinking She-Hulk.

Yeah I agree.

life is cruell
How exactl do you talk to a writer on the internet?

stormfront13
I'm really not trying to be mean to Stormfront, I just really want to know what he's talking about, that's all. I hardly ever get mad at anyone, even if they disagree. I'm just really curious, since I don't really believe him honestly.

^^first of all I didn't talk to any writers. there was an ointerview on the comic-book resource forum about shulkie and her new series. the interviewer was asking about her new strength level because it is so vague. slott(i believe his name was) said that they have a lot of big plans for her because she has become such a powerhouse, and is stronger than people like immortal herc, classic thor, and classis juggernaut. slott has even written for juggs before(also mentioned in the interview) so I am willing to believe he is right. this info might be wrong,. but according to shulkies current writer, shee is stronger than many people.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.