Neo Revolutions vs Trinity, Morpheus, Seraph, Niobe, 2 Agents

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kamikz
Neo matches 100 of smiths and he doesent get badly wounded, could he possibly take these guys with ease or would he loose? Happy Dance

Korri
you're an Idiot.

No wonder this forum is dying.

((The_Anomaly))
he'd beat them all. hes the one.

kamikz
Korri, why do you call me an idiot. I'm new to this thread, sorry for not knowing what everyone likes or dislikes. If you supose everybody should know that your the idiot

DarkDethbringer
oooooooooooohh ar eyou gonna take that?

Korri
Originally posted by kamikz
Korri, why do you call me an idiot. I'm new to this thread, sorry for not knowing what everyone likes or dislikes. If you supose everybody should know that your the idiot

Im just fed up with the amount of crap people post here.

Why dont you try reading some of the stuff in here before you actually post and then you will see what everyone "likes & dislikes".

Lana
Oh god, the ****ing 'vs' threads are even invading here....

cry

Etrigan
Neo wouldn't be able to beat them. He can beat Trinity alone. Same with Morpheus, Niobe and the 2 agents. But he can't beat Seraph, seeing as Seraph is just as powerful as him and was the One in a previous version of the Matrix. With all the rest of them AND Seraph on Neo, he would get whiped.

Darth Martin
Neo kills them all!

vader11
Neo beats them of course. He is better than Seraph.

ihavenoname
he could beat a hundred smiths he could beat 2 agents and abouch of people <than agents

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.