He-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

T.M
A He-Man movie has been announced for 2006 eek!

I love He-Man grew up watching him and the Masters of the universe cant wait for it.

btw the film is going to be directed by John Woo and Jason Lewis is cast as He-Man

Lydia_J
I used to love He-man (and She-ra actually) even though I can barely remember them now. It would be cool to see a film of it.

T.M
I know i havent seen He-Man for ages either. I am definatly going to watch this though yes

btw i was in Swansea over the weekend stick out tongue

botankus
Oh, no. I should have seen this coming.

T.M
i take it ur not a fan then.

botankus
They already did a movie of this, if I'm not mistaken.

What, are they going to have Ashton Kutcher as Skeletor and Lindsay Lohan as Sheera?

T.M
im not sure if there already is a movie of He-Man as i said all i know is that John Woo is directing and Jason Lewis is gonna be playing the part of He-Man

Linkalicious
The had a movie staring Dolf Lungren as He-Man. I believe the movie was called "Masters of the Universe" and it was made back in the 80s.

Dolf played a great He-man. Whoever they have cast for this movie has his work cut out for him.

Bardock42
I am pretty sure there already is a Movie of He-Man....

T.M
Jason Lewis will play He-Man.

kanis
alien Yeah but the film might be different than the dolph one, He-man should be kept on eternia and not be coming to earth and he shouldn't use laser pistols and actually ride battlecat and have actual more violence in it not chessey dialogue

Cinemaddiction
This is pretty old news. I think it's hilarious how there's this movie, and a Transformers movie scheduled for 2007. People don't care for either now, they sure as hell won't care for it 2 years later when the fad is absolutely dead and gone. Mattel nixed the new toy line because nobody bought it and they lost so much money, Cartoon Network nixed the new He Man cartoon because nobody watched it, and now someone's going to blow all their money on a motion picture that nobody ever wanted.

Hurray for Hollywoood. thumb up

Wickerman
Man, that He-Man movie with Dolph Lundgren in it was AWESOME laughing I mean, don't get me wrong, the movie itself was total crap, the script was shite, the costumes were awful. But two people made it incredible. Dolph Lundgren and James Tolkan. I mean....you HAD to love Lubic laughing

Personally, i think Jason Lewis looks the part. Not sure if he's buffed up enough, but hey, i'm confident he'll do a decent job thumb up

~wickerman~

T.M
he does look the part.

and this is from imdb.com

so it looks like he will be staying on Eternia.

i for one am looking forward to this yeah it prob will be horrible and cheesy but who cares. it will remind me of my childhood big grin

Wickerman
Originally posted by T.M
he does look the part.

and this is from imdb.com

so it looks like he will be staying on Eternia.

i for one am looking forward to this yeah it prob will be horrible and cheesy but who cares. it will remind me of my childhood big grin

I wonder if they'll bring in that panther-cat-thing from the cartoons. You know, the cowardly one....he was pretty funny thumb up

~wickerman~

T.M
i know the one.

Battle cat isn't it ? who knows it may be in the film.

botankus
Originally posted by botankus
What, are they going to have Lindsay Lohan as Sheera?

The more I think about this tragic scenario, the more it makes sense. I think she'd be a perfect fit. Stupid, but perfect.

Cinemaddiction
Teela's the red head, give that to Lindsay. Make Jessica Simpson She-Ra.

botankus
Oh, you're right.

kanis
: alien Your right lubic kicked ass, he even killed more than man at arms with ever lasting ammo firing shotgun.

Onikirimaru
Im sure the movie is going to try to cash in on nostalgia from us 20 somethings and try to put new toys out for the kiddies at the same time. Thats the plan anyway.

Any news on another Garbage Pail Kids movie?

Cinemaddiction
Toyline won't work if Mattel had to nix their cartoon and toyline just this past year. Even movie related, I doubt anyone would want 'em. Unfortunately, another GBK flick probably won't ever happen..unless Mackenzie Austin decides he needs a paycheck.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.