Uber Powerful Flash Runs The Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Can the Flash make it all the way down the list? Can he use the vibration technique to make everyone explode? Or does he fail horribly?

Gauntlet:

1. Jubilee(Warm UP)
2. Deathstroke with a week of prep
3. Colossus
4. Grade A Admantium Ultron
5. Black Bolt
6. Classic Juggernaut
7. Gladiator(Full Confidence)
8. Silver Surfer
9. Thanos
10. Normal Powered Tyrant

How far does he get?

Debate.

CorderaMitchell
God I love your warm ups, give me a sec.

Creshosk
Jubilee wouldn't even be a warm up. . .

Deathstroke at number two could probably do it. . .

CorderaMitchell
Someone's going to come and say DS beats flash though.
Because of a bad JLA event.
(You were just arguing in Flash's favor right?)

Sentry
Ok, this is Wally without hesitating to kill like he does in his comics. He's mad and bloodlust mode is on.

masterbruce
Flash will eventually go through everyone

when Flash actually goes into speedzone, the world and everything in it is a virtual standstill

so I don't actually see him defeating the likes of Juggs, they won't do anything to him either

The Flash can live 20 years in 1 second of normal time

CorderaMitchell
Juggernaut goes through space.

Sentry
Go through everyone??? You do know how fast the likes of Surfer and Gladiator are right? You do know how powerful Tyrant and Thanos right?

CorderaMitchell
I'm betting he doesn't. Don't ask why.

newjak86
I really don't see him getting past Jugg's he can't hurt him but I think after that he could get past Glads and Surfer

Sentry
Huh???? Past Glads and Surfer???? doh

Creshosk
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
(You were just arguing in Flash's favor right?) Clearification: Deathstroke could give him the warmup.

masterbruce
Yes gladiator and silver surfer are fast, but in a very significantly different way

I don't think they were ever portrayed to be as fast as the Flash, in the sense that the Flash actually slows down time as he gets faster

they only show surfer and gladiator travel at extreme speeds, but never associated them with the effects of light speed movement

newjak86
He could get past Glads and Surfer but what could he do to Juggs

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by newjak86
He could get past Glads and Surfer but what could he do to Juggs

Send him to space, and I know that Flash has different abilities, surfer travels fast for the most part.

DarkCrawler
Super-Flash just runs through the Universe, gaining momentum and hitting Juggs with the biggest Infinity Mass Punch ever, destroying the galaxy they are in and making Juggs fly through the universe for forever. Maybe he wont die, but in a way, Flash has won.

newjak86
Yeah but what if Juggs decides to start walking forward then Flash is skrewed.

masterbruce

Flash does the only sensible thing then, hit him from BEHIND...therein lies the loophole with the unstoppable Juggernaut

CorderaMitchell
He could send him to space, juggs is 900 right?

newjak86
Yeah but once Juggs starts moving forward no force on earth can stop him remember.

Metalmanx
That's why he said loop around and hit him from behind. That way, Flash never really "stops" Juggy.

DarkCrawler

Nono, Flash hits him BEFORE he starts moving. He has all the time in world... stick out tongue

newjak86
What if he has his force field up though

masterbruce
if you hit him from behind while he's moving forward, you're not stopping him but instead just assisting him in the forward direction

newjak86
It could work but if his force field is on then it won't work

Creshosk
It could work but if his force field is on then it won't work Is it up by default?

newjak86
The thread starter didn't state so so I'm gonna assume no but it can come up instantly

CorderaMitchell
He wouldn't be able to see it coming though......

W

H

A

P!!!!

DarkCrawler
The thread starter didn't state so so I'm gonna assume no but it can come up instantly

Instantly is snail speed to Flash...Juggernaut has to think to make the force field come up. And Juggernaut is not known for his thinking speed...

newjak86
Doesn't matter walking forward with the force field up I don't see what Flash would do.

Creshosk

Speed of light is greater than speed of thought.

CorderaMitchell
He could drill juggie to the center of the earth and leave him there, if he can't come back then he loses.

I love flash. So creative.

long pig
Slade gets prep? So he knows Flash will be coming to speedblitz him for a whole week and he can prepare for it?

Then he doesn't get past Slade. He could just lie down landmines all around him for a couple acres and sit in the middle. Even if Flash is running at lightspeed, Slade's vision is enhanced enough to track him.

Juggernaut's shield would take away Flash's momentum, basically stopping Flash right as he tries punching Jugs, then Jugs snaps him in half.

newjak86
Yeah Flash is cool but I think until he gets to Thanos his biggest threat is Juggernaut

Sentry
According to some he would get past he likes of Ultron, Black Bolt, and Juggernaut... But how does he he get past Glads and Surfer?

Metalmanx
Even if Jugg's shied is up, he doesn't necessarily have to hit Juggy himself. That shield will work just fine. Just hit the bubble surrounding Juggernaut, and you send Juggernaut flying, too.

newjak86
Originally posted by long pig
Slade gets prep? So he knows Flash will be coming to speedblitz him for a whole week and he can prepare for it?

Then he doesn't get past Slade. He could just lie down landmines all around him for a couple acres and sit in the middle. Even if Flash is running at lightspeed, Slade's vision is enhanced enough to track him.

Juggernaut's shield would take away Flash's momentum, basically stopping Flash right as he tries punching Jugs, then Jugs snaps him in half.
Very true

long pig
No, the shield slows momentum, Flash would be stopped in his tracks to the point where he wouldn't be moving hardly.

CorderaMitchell
Landmines won't work, by the time those detonate, flash has already been past them, he could use force with such great speed as to make the landmines go back to him..

long pig
Possibly, landmines were the first thing that popped into my head.
Slade can figure out something in a week.

Sentry
No, the shield slows momentum, Flash would be stopped in his tracks to the point where he wouldn't be moving hardly.

Exactly.

If the shield can stop the Mjolnir:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/jj3.gif

Speed force more powerful than Odin's enchantment's/weapons???

CorderaMitchell
Possibly, landmines were the first thing that popped into my head.
Slade can figure out something in a week.

Keep me updated...

Sentry
Flash, a hundred times faster than light???

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/glads78xw.png
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/glads68bs.png

I think not. Oh, that piece of debris, is Gladiator.

Surfer battling at speeds faster than light:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/silversurfer.jpg

Beat these two? No way.

CorderaMitchell
Did I say he was 100x faster than light?

If I did, my bad....

newjak86
Yeah but Flash's speed isn't strictly Speed as in moving from one place to the next he is basically one with Speed and can do many things because of it.

CorderaMitchell
SS is more of a travel speed person.

Sentry
Did I say he was 100x faster than light?

If I did, my bad....

No you didn't say it. I'm just proving a point. Flash goes oh so slightly beyond light, and everyone thinks no one can beat him in the speed department.

Your cool C-Master. Smart and logical posts. thumb up

long pig
SS, Gladiator and Thanos kill Flash before he reaches lightspeed, which is before he can enter the speedforce.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Sentry
No you didn't say it. I'm just proving a point. Flash goes oh so slightly beyond light, and everyone thinks no one can beat him in the speed department.

Your cool C-Master. Smart and logical posts. thumb up

Thanks. wink

masterbruce
Yeah but Flash's speed isn't strictly Speed as in moving from one place to the next he is basically one with Speed and can do many things because of it.

exactly

long pig
Well Sentry, Flash is faster than SS and Gladiator when he enters the speedforce, he basically travels back into time when he gets in it.

So if Gladiator goes 100x lightspeed, Flash would still be faster when he comes out of the speed force dimention.

Sentry
Surfer travels back in time.

Power Cosmic>Speedforce

newjak86
Yes but can SS steal the speed from other people vibrate so fast he can basically vibrate through things this is all things Flash can do.

masterbruce
Comparing power cosmic and speedforce is like comparing apples and oranges

speedforce is almost a reality shifting force whereas power cosmic is just your average energy force multiplied a couple folds

Sentry
Their are limits to what Flash can vibrate through. Could he vibrate through admantium coursing with cosmic energy? Could he negate Juggs shield by vibrating through that? No.

newjak86
It's possible he could but I'm just saying that he isn't just speed he can do many things.

long pig
Yes, Surfer can travel back in time, but not with the same consistancy that Flash can.

Not that Flash would live long enough to make it matter.

SS is faster than Flash by probably 50x before Flash enters the speedforce.

CorderaMitchell
They all have a variety of options.

So are we stating that Juggy is a stalmate or a victory for flash?

Timslar
I don't know how far Flash would go, I just wanted to say 100x faster than light is decent....that's really fast.

But Flash is so fast, he's capable of getting where he wants to go even before he decides to leave to go there.

Sentry
Deathstroke will give him trouble. I'm not sure he would even make it past Black Bolt. He could scream at the top of his lungs and shatter the earth and Flash along with it.

Creshosk
Originally posted by masterbruce
Comparing power cosmic and speedforce is like comparing apples and oranges

speedforce is almost a reality shifting force whereas power cosmic is just your average energy force multiplied a couple folds You're kidding right?

Power Cosmic is fairly reality manipulating. . though it has a more scientific explination . . .

masterbruce
They all have a variety of options.

So are we stating that Juggy is a stalmate or a victory for flash?

I say stalemate..but that's why I don't like having juggernaut in these versus threads, because he's pretty much stalemate with anyone

newjak86
Yeah but Flash could go back in time before the scream and stop him plus he could basically freeze Black Bolt still but i think Juggs is a stalemate. But Flash can beat Glads and SS

masterbruce
Originally posted by Creshosk
You're kidding right?

Power Cosmic is fairly reality manipulating. . though it has a more scientific explination . . .

power cosmic, according to my understanding is able to manipulate matter and energy

speedforce on the other hand can manipulate the speed time continuum

so I think speedforce is more powerful

CorderaMitchell
So there's no sending him to space then?

newjak86
Probably not with the force field up and moving.

Creshosk
Originally posted by masterbruce
power cosmic, according to my understanding is able to manipulate matter and energy

speedforce on the other hand can manipulate the speed time continuum

so I think speedforce is more powerful

"Speed time continuim"?

Everything is composed of energy. Everything.

So if a user of the speed force is turned into an apple. . . Of course that's the trick isn't it?

Metalmanx
I'll give the stalemate to Juggy, but I believe that Flash beats both SS and Glads. Probably everyone but Juggs actually.

CorderaMitchell
Probably not with the force field up and moving.

could he project it in time though?

DarkCrawler
Can't Flash go back in time and kill all these people when they were two years old?

Except Tyrant and Ultron. They were major baddies when they were one hour old. Thanos too, maybe.

newjak86
Jugg's powers are mystical in nature which is one of the reasons he can do things that can't be explained. So when his powers state something there is almost nothing outside of another magical force that can effect it.

CorderaMitchell
but he can't set up the field before flash gets to him, he isn't bright either..

long pig
Ummmmmmmmmmmm....no

Flash ain't beating Gladiator or Surfer. Why? Because they are faster, and they'd each kill him with one hit.

Juggy would kill him too, once Flash gets into Jug's shield, Flash will slow down to the point where Jugs can grab him. His shield stops momentum.

long pig
His shield is always up.

CorderaMitchell
It is, I thought the thread starter didn't mention that...

newjak86
Actually the shield isn't always up it only comes up when Juggs just doesn't want to deal with poeple so he puts it up so people can't get close to him.

long pig
It's up unless the writer intentionally leaves it off. Jug has been caught off gaurd by some humans who tried shooting him with a plasma gun, the blasts bounced off his shield.

Strange's shield is the same, it's always on but something the writers forget or leave it out so the story arc can move forward.

ZephroCarnelian
Juggs?

Flash could take a spoon and dig Juggs into a hole a mile deep and then bury him again, before Juggs could move. Wouldn't kill him but he's out of the game.

Glad's and Surfer?

Has anyone got pictures of these two moving faster than light within an atmosphere? I don't believe they can. I believe that something with the mass of a molecule or a grain of dust floating on the wind, travelling at a relative speed of light towards them, would blow them apart upon impact.

Flash is protected from such encounters via the wonderful giftings of the speedforce! big grin On the surface of a planet, in terms of speed, Flash is King.

newjak86
Yeah I know like when he fought Spidey when Juggs was trying to go get Madam Web he put it up because he didn't want to mess with Spidey at the time.

Sentry
Surfer or Glads destroy the earth, Flash dies. Gladiator has shattered planets before so has Surfer. Flash will never beat these two.

whirlysplat
Surfer or Glads destroy the earth, Flash dies. Gladiator has shattered planets before so has Surfer. Flash will never beat these two.

laughing out loud more unsubstantiated rubbish big grin

Most everyone else supports their arguments on this forum and actually debatesbig grin

laughing out loud

Keep the faithbig grin

Stay Whirly rock

CorderaMitchell
Was that necessary?

whirlysplat
Was that necessary?

Was what necessary? angel

CorderaMitchell
Bah!!

whirlysplat
big grin

CorderaMitchell
Same old troll eh?

Sentry
UP

Juntai
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
(You were just arguing in Flash's favor right?) Actually, DS has downed Flash on multiple occasions.. in his title, in Titans, and in the JLA Identity Crisis. I still don't think that it's right, but he has proven to handle Flash every time they've met on opposite sides of the field.

dvampire
Go through everyone??? You do know how fast the likes of Surfer and Gladiator are right? You do know how powerful Tyrant and Thanos right?

Surfer and Gladiator is fast in flight speed, but there reflexive speeds aren't on par with flash. Thanos is far to slow, and Tyrant I'm not so sure. smile

Sentry
Originally posted by dvampire
Surfer and Gladiator is fast in flight speed, but there reflexive speeds aren't on par with flash. Thanos is far to slow, and Tyrant I'm not so sure. smile

Surfer again battles at the speed of light. His reaction times are also just as fast as he is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.