The final plan.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SithHappens
I was thinking about the final plan developed by Yoda and Obi. Just how cool was it. Basically Yoda was just like: "You kill Ani and I'll kill Sidious, ready, go!"

It's truly bad ass IMO. Discuss.

Moff jango
i don't think the same like u. It was a dumb plan. But i guess i just think dat cuz i'm a frickkin Belgian

matreid
Originally posted by Moff jango
i don't think the same like u. It was a dumb plan. But i guess i just think dat cuz i'm a frickkin Belgian

Indeed.closedeyes

Jayd265
correct you are

Alkaselzer
laughing out loud

Well, it was truely a Jedi plan. Could not have been said more simply.

Bicnarok

Captain REX
That wasn't part of the plan, now, was it. stick out tongue

Bicnarok

Moff jango
lol

ShadowKing
He should have come up with a plan "B"...hmm

((The_Anomaly))
haha, yes a plan B would have been good...

Daarrheel
They should have stayed together and went after Palps and then Ani..... now Palps may have stood a chance but Ani would have had no chance Ani. vs Yoda-Obi Wan. but then that would have made the old series impossible =P

chris-tofer
There was a Plan 'B', Yoda takes off when he can't win or it looks like he's losing. Plan 'C' go into hiding like a little pansey.

Bicnarok

SithHappens
Originally posted by Moff jango

I didn't say it was good, I just thought it was cool, I mean These two killed the entire Jedi order with the help of the Clone Troopers. Yoda and Obi are about the only ones left, so they figure, alright we'll have to kill them both ourselfs.

mysterio69
well, remember when obi and anakin faced dooku at the beginning of the movie? well i'll bet my last republic credit that obi would've got the **** knocked out of him 2 minutes into the fight if obi and yoda took palpy on. i'll bet yoda didn't want obi in the way so he was like, go kill the kid. you CAN do that, can't you?

Rogue Jedi
yoda and obi wan should have attacked as a team, first taking palpy, then annie. they would then have succeeded.

Darth_Decimator
yoda and obi shouldve taken palps down together which they most definetly could and wouldve been able to do, then obi wouldnt have been on mustafar and padme may have gotten through to anakin and brought him back from the darkside. made all the more easier as there is no more palps and no more dark side shroud and what not big grin

The Biker Scout

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.