What should have been done with Maul and the Sith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthGenises
After Maul killed Qui-Gon and force pushed Obi into the pit he should have left him for dead. That way Dooku would still be vulnerable to be turned to the darkside and lead the Confederacy. And to prevent them from knowing about each other Sidious would do what he would evetually do with the Emperor's hands with Dooku and Maul

Darth_Rankkor
That would be sweet. And then, instead of facing GG, they would have to face Maul again :P

((The_Anomaly))
nah, maul deservied to die. plus palpatine would force dooku and maul to fight to see who was to be his apprentice and dooku would own maul anyways.

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
nah, maul deservied to die. plus palpatine would force dooku and maul to fight to see who was to be his apprentice and dooku would own maul anyways.

Yeah. You're right about it but I still think it would be cool. He deserved what he got because he looked down on ben. I would have force pushed him again so he would fall down tha shaft instead of playing like he did :P

((The_Anomaly))
yes but the point was that though the sith are stronger, they are arrogent, and it leads to thier downfall...

same with anakin, same with all sith (other then dooku who just got owned)

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
yes but the point was that though the sith are stronger, they are arrogent, and it leads to thier downfall...

same with anakin, same with all sith (other then dooku who just got owned)

Since I'm in the EU side of the forum, which I think gives us, posters, more freedom of maneuvre, I'll tell that not all arrogance leads to downfall. Underestimating the enemy does. Looking down on someone, is a common mistake among the aparent winner. In that moment, that's what maul have done. But not Dooku and not sidious. Sidious/Palpatine, just dies, in ROTJ because he didn't expect vader to turn on him, and that is another mistake. As a sith, he should know better, though like I often say, that's a movie and it had to end like that. So the "good guys" could win.

Darth Calladus
whoaaaaaaa, slow ur roll anomaly..........dooku didnt get owned by nobody, he lost that fite on purpose, he died because of palpatine.
palpatine betrayed him, the plan was to get rid of obiwan so it wuld be easier for palpatine to turn anakin.

it was jus like how palpatine lost on purpose to mace
(though it is hard to belive)

Count Dooku is still the main man, it says in some refernecs that his swordsmanship was almoast as good as tulak hord's, and he was the best sith duelist ever.

and if you dont belive me read the book

Tulak Hord
Mm, yes, was *Almost* as good as Sith Lord Tulak. And Dooku did get owned after he pushed Obi-Wan. Anakin unleashed his anger and pimp-slapped dooku like a ragdoll. He was supposed to lose on purpose, but not that badly.

((The_Anomaly))
*sigh* yes, as i am FORCED to take EU into account here, i cant say much....

but in the movies Anakin simply beat Dooku's ass down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.