Collosus vs Deathlok

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ZephroCarnelian
You know it's gonna be Deathlok! big grin

ZephroCarnelian
BUMP

C'Mon guys - surely someone reads Deathlok lol! big grin

long pig
All it'd take is one arrow. big grin

Wynndar
Marvel Deathlok?

Sentry
Collins is tough. Their both about equal in strength. Low level class 100's. But Colossus has the durability advantage, but Deathlok is a killing machine. D is bad a$$. Hmmmm... I can't vote yet, I'm gonna read more of my Deathlok comics first.

CorderaMitchell
I agree here...

Scoobless
Deathlok that used to appear in Spider-Man comics?.... he isn't close to Colossus' strength, but his computer enhancements and speed advantage could give him a win

Sentry
Originally posted by Scoobless
Deathlok that used to appear in Spider-Man comics?.... he isn't close to Colossus' strength, but his computer enhancements and speed advantage could give him a win

That could very well be possible.

Wynndar
YEa Colossus is definitely vastly stronger. Deathlok is an interesting character though. Dont forget that he has very excellent fighting skills and weaponry.

manjaro
he's overated...yeah i said it. its just his computer making all the calculations and his cybernetic body acting in kind. one mighty fist thru his chest, and a follow up of rapid jiggling around like he's medicine that needs to be shaken well before use would reduce him to shrapnel laughing

Solidus Snake
i think collosus would win here

when collosus rips the ground from underneath them and hits him with it, the match would be over

ZephroCarnelian
What's Collossus' strength again?

100 tons?

Hmm.

Deathlok starts at 85 tons.

And he can go up to 150 tons without damaging himself for a considerable time.

smile

Deathlok is far faster, far more tactical and so it turns out, far stronger too! big grin

He has the firepower to take out Pete.

But you know that he won't.

He's a Pacifist Cyborg Killing Machine. big grin

ZephroCarnelian
Hey! Looks like I ended it! big grin

'bump'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.