Myth Buster: Hercules vs. Wonderwoman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

teddygreen17
You know how wonderwoman is always counting on Queen of the Gods and evil stepmother to Hercules, Hera. Hercules sees Wonderwoman and says, "Hey you're strong". Wonderwoman responds, "By the grace of Hera". ......... Hercules has had it up to here with HERA. , "Son of a,...F#*% Hera"... He charges wonderwoman.

How does this end?

whirlysplat
Wonderwoman stronger, faster, can fly and doesn't have pubic hair on top of her headbig grin

Keep the faith big grin

Stay Whily rock

long pig
Hercules is Heracles.

I think.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by long pig
Hercules is Heracles.

I think.
Yes Heracles is the greek name, Hercules is the Romanbig grin

Well done long pigbig grin

Keep the faithbig grin

Stay Whirly rock

teddygreen17
Originally posted by long pig
Hercules is Heracles.

I think.

No it is correct. - both ways are correct - the way I spelt it is more known.

Anyway, I think, Hercules shows his tru strength and is so tired of hearing Hers this and Hera that, that he clubs Wonderwoman to death and drags her carcas up Mt. Olympius, walks through the throne room of Zues (meanwhile dragging Wonderwoman's body), go to Hera bedroom and beat the Holy crap out of Hera.

Then Zues says, " Finally".

olympian
What kind of fight is this? All powers and weapons allowed or close combat?

Close combat she loses. Shes not stronger and not durable to tangle with him.

Physically speaking her only advantage its her speed. And yes im aware she can fly. Im also aware Heracles can jump high as hell and close combat means she will come down.

olympian
"Wonderwoman stronger, faster, can fly and doesn't have pubic hair on top of her head"

wrong. correct. correct. He still gets more bed then she ever will wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.