YU-GI-OH Reshef of Destruction help needed!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Doom Master
hi n e 1 who views this thread.
i need advice on how to beat Paradox in Egypt. Can someone give me some deck help. my duelist level 252 and my deck capacity is 2243.
PLEASE ASSIST!

powerfulone1987
What game is this? What system does it go on?
I have never heard of this game.

I am wondering if it is the Yugioh game that is coming out on the Nintendo DS cause I want it. I don't think it has come out yet.

Well let me know.

The Doom Master
nah, it isn't on DS, it's on GBA.

powerfulone1987
well i hope you get the help you need.

Is this a sequel to another gameboy advanced yugioh game?
Cause I know there was one i played but I never got the sequel.
I can't remember the name right now though ofthe original or the sequel name.

The Doom Master
No, still not a sequel. i think u mite b thinkin about World Wide Edition. dis is a one-off.

powerfulone1987
oh, ok.

The Doom Master
hey, who changed my mistakes? dats my sign of originalty!

powerfulone1987
Oh. so this is where we met.

What mistakes?

And the game I was talking about wasn't World Wide Edition, I never got that one.

Hit_and_Miss
how are you struggleing its yu-gi-oh... the games all about cheating and n00b cards... just watch a few of the episodes... anyone where yu-gi is on his knees just about to lose...(so all of them) and copy that tactic... if your still struggling...

Only put cards that are 1600+ attack with less then 4 stars in your deck... NEVER DEFEND... Unless you absolutely have to...
In which case have about 4/5 cards with def 2000+ for 4 stars
Aim for 2500+ attack for 5/6 stars....
Fill your deck with "annoying" magic and trap cards....
too many to mention here.....
but a few...
Trap hole
Negate attack
change of heart (then use them as a sacrafice My fave tac tic)
bell of destruction
Robbin' goblin

powerfulone1987
I found this site where you can make a deck out of any yugioh cards you like and play against people for free but they have forbidden cards you can't use which i think is dumb. Some of the ones you mentioned above are included in that list such as change of heart

Vidina
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
how are you struggleing its yu-gi-oh... the games all about cheating and n00b cards... just watch a few of the episodes... anyone where yu-gi is on his knees just about to lose...(so all of them) and copy that tactic... if your still struggling...

Only put cards that are 1600+ attack with less then 4 stars in your deck... NEVER DEFEND... Unless you absolutely have to...
In which case have about 4/5 cards with def 2000+ for 4 stars
Aim for 2500+ attack for 5/6 stars....
Fill your deck with "annoying" magic and trap cards....
too many to mention here.....
but a few...
Trap hole
Negate attack
change of heart (then use them as a sacrafice My fave tac tic)
bell of destruction
Robbin' goblin
That games has a deck capacity and those cards take alot of capacity, that and they're incredibly rare and hard to get in the game

Hit_and_Miss
oh really... interesting... I might have to look into that...

Hit_and_Miss
Thats cause that are n00by cards that make it possible for someone to turn around from what should of been a win to the other guy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.