For my good "buddy" .. Colossus17 .. : Colossus vs. HULK KILLER HUMANOID

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
... for my old buddy Colossus17 smile ..... (by the way: where are you Colossus17... have not seen you a long time sad

Colossus vs. HULK KILLER HUMANOID

look at this guy: http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/hulkkill.htm

i mean... Colossus is a great hero... but in my opinion... there is absolutly no individual on earth .. who can match with the HULK KILLER HUMANOID..... look at the link where he manhandled the Hulk

it was incredible

Dark Thor
dude, you posted that page in all of your HKH threads. everyone knows who he is.

Betageuze
uups smile .. sorry

DarkCrawler
Bye bye Colossus...

CorderaMitchell
c17 isn't coming back, after a skrimish with batman wins...

Blair Wind
I sent him a PM, but he never responded, told him that he should stay......oh well.....he was fun to kill newjack with....

CorderaMitchell
Yea, he sent me his last pm, he told me about it, the guy has his pride....

newjak86
Yeah it was fun being killed by him.

CorderaMitchell
MY delusional son...

Dark Thor
i miss him already look at this

"dont worry, i am not coming back....dont let the power consume you....if you blame it on me......who am i to argue.i just tried to do whats right i care deeply about this forum.....i dont like to be treated like a child i am 21..and have a kid.....i know whats right or wrong.....any way....have fun

C-master, jinzin, hulkpower, whirley,pr, blair, newjak, robb, its been fun 3 months....keep the JP legend alive. goodbye my friends"

CorderaMitchell
"yesterday at the phoenix/prime VS. gladiaotr hulk and batman thread.and on the one i created with the memebers....VS. kmc......i am not coming back...this is my last messege...good bye my friend....i will not reply to others because i wont sign on. its been fun. take care

That was his last message, rest in peace my fellow troller.

rip

Logan 87
Originally posted by Dark Thor
i miss him already look at this

"dont worry, i am not coming back....dont let the power consume you....if you blame it on me......who am i to argue.i just tried to do whats right i care deeply about this forum.....i dont like to be treated like a child i am 21..and have a kid.....i know whats right or wrong.....any way....have fun

C-master, jinzin, hulkpower, whirley,pr, blair, newjak, robb, its been fun 3 months....keep the JP legend alive. goodbye my friends"

No offense. Im new here, and dont know the guy, but if he is one of the best, why he get shook up by some retart named Batman Wins.

whirlysplat
I think he's been on since big grin trust me in this big grin

Logan 87
Thats prety funny. Some clown named Batman Wins made a guy Leave the Forums. I guess C17 was a noob, Im going to look for his posts.

jinzin
WHAT THE **** sad

when did that happen and where?

whirlysplat
Good idea Loganbig grin

CorderaMitchell
It started with the "Ignorant members thread", he was insulting BW

Then he ended on that thread Phoenix and Suprman Prime vs. Batman Juggs and Gladiatior, C17 insulted him, Tron warned him again, and c17 left for good.

jinzin
links?

whirlysplat
Trust me his aroundbig grin

whirlysplat
Look at the CountQuan v Asian hulk threadbig grin

Logan 87
I checked both their stats. C17 was not new, and BW was a noob, and he let him chump him ha ha ha. Oh im sorry but come on, C17 as for as I read was a good debator, and had experience, so he a Rookie BW just put him out of commision. Ok alll you guys here dont let a new guy hurt your feelings and make you leave, got it Bubs. phh Rookies

whirlysplat
Interesting Loganbig grin

K3VIL
It was vulnerable to electric shock, which could short circuit its central processing unit deep within its head.

Colossus just perform a super leap, with his strong legs he should be able to reach an electric energy central, then send on short circuit the HKH punching him against the central.

CorderaMitchell
huh?

Dark Thor
hes answering the thread. so why did batman wins and c-17 fight?

Dark Thor
Originally posted by whirlysplat
Look at the CountQuan v Asian hulk threadbig grin

colossus17 wasnt on the countquan vs. asianhulk thread

CorderaMitchell
hes answering the thread. so why did batman wins and c-17 fight?

dumb threads

Phoenix/Supes prime vs Batman/Juggernaut/Gladiator

Batman vs Galactus no prep,

let me get the links...

Batman Wins
First off, he started with me, and then started to flame me for no reason, then he goes in another chat and flame me, when I wasnt even there. Then he got yelled at, and cried and left KMC forever.

whirlysplat
colossus17 wasnt on the countquan vs. asianhulk thread

wasn't he wink

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Batman Wins
First off, he started with me, and then started to flame me for no reason, then he goes in another chat and flame me, when I wasnt even there. Then he got yelled at, and cried and left KMC forever.

pretty much...

whirlysplat
but did he leaveconfused did he reallybig grin

CorderaMitchell
Yep, did you not read his last pm he sent me, I put it on here...

whirlysplat
I think his still aroundbig grin Trust me on thisbig grin

CorderaMitchell
Why is your faith so high?

Pm me on it...

Batman Wins
I think his still aroundbig grin Trust me on thisbig grin

Lol are you him or something

whirlysplat
No i am no Sock

whirlysplat
Lol are you him or something

No are youbig grin

Batman Wins
No are youbig grin

lol hell no

whirlysplat
lol hell no

Are you sure? confused

CorderaMitchell
I can tell, c17 used a lot of ellipses, like so.... and so... and so...

Batman Wins
So who is he cm lol

CorderaMitchell
Who's cm? shifty

Batman Wins
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Who's cm? shifty

lol

CorderaMitchell
Do you know, I sure don't...

Batman Wins
no clue but whirly should have an idea

CorderaMitchell
Lets ask him then...

yahman
C17 has left, This cannot be true ???????????????

My life as i knew it b4 is now officallly over

Mann whose supposed to make me laugh now???????? Im sure you'll try Whirly (and you will probably succeed) buts its just not the same sad

CorderaMitchell
What do you mean? what about me?

yahman
"What do you mean? what about me?"

Sorry CM i 4got about you wink

CorderaMitchell
Do you need some funny ass links?

Dark Thor
wasn't he wink

no he was on the Im Countquan and im back thread

long pig
Countquan is Colossus big grin

CorderaMitchell
when?

long pig
Hulk killer humanoid....my God...

Digi
laughing out loud

I love when people remember that HKH was a thing like a decade ago. It's always a treat.

long pig
Literally the tenth anniversary of HULK KILLER HUMANOID'S rampage through THE VS FORUM.

NEVER FORGET!!

Badabing
Originally posted by long pig
Hulk killer humanoid....my God... Why did you says HKH's name twice in a row? huh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.