Zebedee v Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

whirlysplat
Zebedee has vast mystical powers due to his magic moustache, he can alter reality in a similar way to the Doctor in the Authority his powers defy physicsbig grin

v Sentry the Golden Guardian of truth with confused unknown powers and abilitiesbig grin its got something to do with some serum/exploding suns/being a step ahead of his molecules/time/makes no sense confused

For Sentry's full bio

www.takesituptheas.com

ZEBEDEE TAKES IS ME RIGHT!!!!!!!

Keep the faith big grin

Stay Whirly rock

grey fox
Zebedee says BOING

And then sentry explodes form the damn coolness that is zebedee he's like bad-ass but for under fives .

whirlysplat
Originally posted by grey fox
Zebedee says BOING

And then sentry explodes form the damn coolness that is zebedee he's like bad-ass but for under fives .

Indeed he is, great quote, bad-ass for under 5's

a bit like the explanation of Sentry's powersbig grin

Keep the faithbig grin

Stay Whirly rock

DigiMark007
Moustache?? Sentry flies past him at light-speed and shaves his moustache off. End of fight. big grin

-DM

grey fox
zebad was pretty cool though had a nice 'evil guy' voice which is odd because to me baker is most renowned for playing doctor who , who technically is a good guy .

willRules
Zebedee says BOING

I couldn't have said it better myself clap

whirlysplat
zebad was pretty cool though had a nice 'evil guy' voice which is odd because to me baker is most renowned for playing doctor who , who technically is a good guy .

Oh Tom Baker can do evil well and coolbig grin

Lalla Ward was 17 years younger than him when he married herbig grin She looked even youngerbig grin

For more on Tommy Bbig grin

http://www.thelogbook.com/read/q3-01/baker.htm

Keep the faithbig grin

Stay Whirlybig grin

The Blue Cat from the first film was more evil than Thanosbig grin

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by whirlysplat
Zebedee has vast mystical powers due to his magic moustache, he can alter reality in a similar way to the Doctor in the Authority his powers defy physicsbig grin

v Sentry the Golden Guardian of truth with confused unknown powers and abilitiesbig grin its got something to do with some serum/exploding suns/being a step ahead of his molecules/time/makes no sense confused

For Sentry's full bio

www.takesituptheas.com

ZEBEDEE TAKES IS ME RIGHT!!!!!!!

Keep the faith big grin

Stay Whirly rock

LMAO you are so silly whirly

whirlysplat
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
LMAO you are so silly whirly

Zebedee wins though rightbig grin

Keep the faithbig grin

Stay Whirly rock

whirlysplat
Originally posted by willRules
I couldn't have said it better myself clap

Its so truebig grin

Keep the faithbig grin

Stay Whirlyrock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.