Ultimate 3 on 3 Match

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Logan 87
Team 1

Black Panther
Slade
Dare Devil then

Wolverine
Spiderman
Batman

Zahit
Doom beats all of them and takes their women back to Latveria...

Logan 87
Are you serious lol. Is doom that powerful

CorderaMitchell
Doom easily

please make it Daredevil or something.

Logan 87
Dare devil or punisher guys

CorderaMitchell
Uhhh DD, punisher blah, he already beat marvel.

Logan 87
lol ok Dare Devil it is .

Zahit
Spiderman, Wolverine & Batman wins.

Spidey takes out DD fairly quick.
It becomes a 3 on 2 situation.

CorderaMitchell
Yeah that is true....

Captain America, should give bats problems

And Slade could keep spiderman busy

Logan 87
Black Panther takes out Spiderman first then Slade beats Batman, and Dare Devil Fights Wolverine. Wolverine beats Dare Devil, and then tries to smack around Slade.

CorderaMitchell
Black Panther beating spiderman?

lol, not too likely, I'm not trying to be sarcastic.

Logan 87
In the other thread Black Panther was owning Spiderman. They also said Slade could take him out, and since Black Panther could take out Slade.

Zahit
Originally posted by Logan 87
In the other thread Black Panther was owning Spiderman. They also said Slade could take him out, and since Black Panther could take out Slade.
try reading more books instead of what other people say on an internet forum...

CorderaMitchell
Thats not a good argument.

A beats B, B beats C, that doesn't mean A beats C.

BP was considered a joke in that thread.

Slade would be pushed to beat peter, and peter could do fine against him.

Solidus Snake
what crap. wolvie vs slade. wolvie prolly loses but slade is gutted real bad.
bats whips DD
spidey mauls the panther

they then take down slade hard

CorderaMitchell
Slade would own wolverine. Wolverine is much to slow.

Solidus Snake
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Slade would own wolverine. Wolverine is much to slow.

for once...someone who agrees with me. wolverine is not the uber fast god everyone feels he is. thats why hes hacked up all the time.

Logan 87
He hanged with Spidey, who I think, is Faster than Slade.

CorderaMitchell
He hanged with Spidey, who I think, is Faster than Slade.

grr. again with the hero crossovers.

Logan is A PEAK HUMAN. That means all of his stats outside of durability/ healing are of which a human can achieve.

Spiderman is much faster, by leagues, he kicks it in high gear, and he is MUCH faster than wolverine, he can outspeed cars.

Don't go by what always happens in matches, use your logic, is logan able to move faster than spiderman?

Solidus Snake
i wouldnt say logan is peak human. when he lost the skeleton he was peak human. hes very skilled, but not peak.

Logan 87
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
grr. again with the hero crossovers.

Logan is A PEAK HUMAN. That means all of his stats outside of durability/ healing are of which a human can achieve.

Spiderman is much faster, by leagues, he kicks it in high gear, and he is MUCH faster than wolverine, he can outspeed cars.

Don't go by what always happens in matches, use your logic, is logan able to move faster than spiderman?

No, Some one said he way to slow for slade and im like Slade is Human , and wolverine touched Spidey so How is Slade Flash Speed all of a sudden.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Solidus Snake
i wouldnt say logan is peak human. when he lost the skeleton he was peak human. hes very skilled, but not peak.

He's around cap level, but some argue logan as superhuman, in terms of strength and speed.

CorderaMitchell
No, Some one said he way to slow for slade and im like Slade is Human , and wolverine touched Spidey so How is Slade Flash Speed all of a sudden.

Who said that Slade is flash speed?

Slade has countered the flash he's that good.

Wolverine couldn't logically hit spiderman, becuase spiderman can simply ignore him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.