Anti Thread: Enimies (H/D)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PinkDi@monds
I mean, come on. Harry and Draco? Both boys, and these books are for children, so it's not gonna happen. It's so obvious. They hate each other; they always have!

I will post reasons later; now, I must concentrate on my writing!

Saberstylemasta
I don't believe it in the book, but I wouldn't doubt if Dan dreamed about Malfoy duddy guy. (Now don't spaz out on me, but I have a suspicion that Dan is gay)

DarkCanadian

babysooner13
Whoa, I have to agree. He can't keep his GIRLS. LOL.

Court Radcliffe
maybe he is maybe not

Saberstylemasta
Or maybe he's a bit too.....for lack of a better word (sry britian) ...English.

Unicor777
I'm afraid you guys/girls need to cool off a bit. You may however visit the gay sites and share your opinion about the sexual orientation of the acters.

TheSun
Originally posted by Saberstylemasta
The English are more manly than most other countries. We just have style.

Hermione202
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Syren
Originally posted by Pielover666

There is no such thing as being too English, you discriminative ass roll eyes (sarcastic)

Anyway, these books originated in Britain, so up yours anyone who thinks they are too British mad

{I know pielover won't see this but I had to say it}

Coonskin 13
Who gives a shit If Dans gay or not?!

Syren
roll eyes (sarcastic) Apparently a multitude of fans...

PinkDi@monds
Originally posted by Syren
roll eyes (sarcastic) Apparently a multitude of fans... LOL
This was a bit of a stupid thread...I appreicate peoples veiws now, because I found the joys of writing a Hermione/Draco.
They're fun to write, because it's so different, it's really fun. That goes to everyone's fanfics, really. I read all kinds of pairings, now. Not that you guys probably care, but I'm babbling.

JaehSkywalker
i dont get it...

taisha_aviel
Well, first of all, I can't believe that I'm posting on a thread with the TITLE SPELLED WRONG. This kind of crap should be ignored in the first place...but whatever. I'm commenting.

h/d shippers, me being one of them, are very well aware that h/d will never become canon (for you ignorant ones, canon=along the lines of the book.) However, the complaint that this is a child's book, and so thus we shouldn't be thinking the way we do??? Crap! If that's the case, then by all means, never fantasize about Hillary Duff again, because most of what you've seen her in have been CHILDREN'S MOVIES!

So there you go. Get pissy and vehement over something that matters, like George W. Bush, or world hunger. </soapbox>

Barker
Originally posted by taisha_aviel
Well, first of all, I can't believe that I'm posting on a thread with the TITLE SPELLED WRONG. This kind of crap should be ignored in the first place...but whatever. I'm commenting.

h/d shippers, me being one of them, are very well aware that h/d will never become canon (for you ignorant ones, canon=along the lines of the book.) However, the complaint that this is a child's book, and so thus we shouldn't be thinking the way we do??? Crap! If that's the case, then by all means, never fantasize about Hillary Duff again, because most of what you've seen her in have been CHILDREN'S MOVIES!

So there you go. Get pissy and vehement over something that matters, like George W. Bush, or world hunger. </soapbox>
You Don't Go Into A Shipping Thread Defending A Ship. Read The Rules Dammit.

Diamond~Kisses
Originally posted by Barker
You Don't Go Into A Shipping Thread Defending A Ship. Read The Rules Dammit. Couldn't have said it better myself no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.