Hellboy vs. Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark Thor
Ill give it to Hellboy (no gun)

DarkCrawler
Wolverine, unless Hellboy has the super demon form or something.

Dark Thor
?? Hellboy has superhuman strength, healing factor, and excellent stamina. Wolverine has claws, healing factor, great stamina, and over-average strength. oh and his senses also. but hellboy's too strong

DarkCrawler
Hellboy is stronger and fater and more durable, but is he enough to beat Wolverine? I mean, if he is close to Thing I suppose he wins...

CorderaMitchell
ya got me..

Quick Freeze
this is pathetic. hellboy takes it in one punch. even if wolvie claws him several times all hellboy has to do is throw a one hitter quitter with the hand of doom and wolverien's brain will turn in his admantium skull.

King Castle
this is just horrible logic..facepalm2

Wolverine has fought guys way way way above Hellboy in speed, reflex, fighting skills and 10x its strength many also having their own healing factor.

Wolverine wins.

Deadline
^ You know that was posted 100 years ago right? Damn did you scans the forums looking for a Wolverine thread?

The Pict
Originally posted by King Castle
this is just horrible logic..facepalm2

Wolverine has fought guys way way way above Hellboy in speed, reflex, fighting skills and 10x its strength many also having their own healing factor.

Wolverine wins.

You're right. Go back to 2005 and let the guy know haermm

Deadline
laughing

Parmaniac
Unless HB is exponentially more powerful in the comics than in the movies, Wolverine takes this in a cakewalk.
Originally posted by The Pict
You're right. Go back to 2005 and let the guy know haermm laughing out loud

King Castle
Originally posted by The Pict
You're right. Go back to 2005 and let the guy know haermm I'm already on it turning up my hot tub and taking this with me:

http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/6500000/wolverine-vs-red-hulk-marvel-comics-6544794-720-1034.jpg

Deadline
Touche.

Dum Dum Dugan
he was kidding.....

Black bolt z
This thread just went downhill.

wolverine. lo at the if hellboy is close to the thing he takes it comment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.