Gods VS. Tyrant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Ok, roster:

King Thor
Atum The God Eater
Surtur
Zeus
8th Day Juggernaut

VS.

Tyrant Full Power

Who takes it?

Debate.

Wynndar
8th day Jugs doesnt really factor here. But thats a crazy powerful team. What we have to do is try to calculate just how powerful Tyrant was at his peak.

Sentry
Close to Galactus's level? I know that. But the thing is calculating Galactus's power when battled Tyrant.

DigiMark007
Tyrant originally was basically Big G's equal. It was hella-close. Even current Tyrant's a monster, but he's probably closer to Skyfather level than Big G. Honestly, I think this group could take him out though. Galactus isn't unstoppable (just damn close) and there's at least a few there at or above Odin's level. It's always hard to try and calculate power on these kinds of scales and try to determine who would beat whom, but my gut tells me Tyrant would fall.

-DM

GalacticStorm
Id say Tyrant full power justabout takes it with grave injuries. Remember the entire worlds pantheons pitted their energies against the celestial 3rd host and all of those gods couldnt scratch one individual Celestial and they werent even the most powerful ones of the host. The most powerful stayed behind on the ship monitoring events. Galactus has proven to be a match on his own for two Celestials. (Ok it was Franklin Richards turned into G but he still had his role and was still a planet eater so theyre of comparable power.) Tyrants power is just short of Galactus at Tyrants max so he too at full power would be able to stand the brunt of the combined power of the earths pantheons.

Look at who you're pitting against Tyrant. Tyrant wins this. The combined power of the worlds pantheons is greater than Tyrants opposition. It included Zeus King Thor all the other head gods and of course the lower gods they ruled over.

olympian
That team has chances. With Surtur there and Atom the god eater together with the skyfathers...

How does Atom fares in comparation to Galactus?

Beyonder
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Id say Tyrant full power justabout takes it with grave injuries. Remember the entire worlds pantheons pitted their energies against the celestial 3rd host and all of those gods couldnt scratch one individual Celestial and they werent even the most powerful ones of the host. The most powerful stayed behind on the ship monitoring events. Galactus has proven to be a match on his own for two Celestials. (Ok it was Franklin Richards turned into G but he still had his role and was still a planet eater so theyre of comparable power.) Tyrants power is just short of Galactus at Tyrants max so he too at full power would be able to stand the brunt of the combined power of the earths pantheons.

True and all, but the host never fought Atum.

See, your looking at them all as skyfather level or below.

Atum is the key and Surtur & Zeus can assist. The other two are near useless. Surtur has destroyed a galaxy to forge his sword before. He's skyfather level, Atum is leagues above skyfather, however.

Odin and all the skyfathers fear Atum. Hell, it killed the Elder Gods pantheon, only Set and Chthon escaped. All hell-lords were eaten by him (including Mephisto, Hela, Pluto).

The way I see it, Atum eats 8th Juggernaut, King Thor, Zeus, and Surtur. Evolves into Demogorge and kicks Tyrant's ass 6-7/10.

Solidus Snake
i think the key factor to winning is atum.

long pig
I still don't see them taking Tyrant out without prep.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Beyonder
True and all, but the host never fought Atum.

See, your looking at them all as skyfather level or below.

Atum is the key and Surtur & Zeus can assist. The other two are near useless. Surtur has destroyed a galaxy to forge his sword before. He's skyfather level, Atum is leagues above skyfather, however.

Odin and all the skyfathers fear Atum. Hell, it killed the Elder Gods pantheon, only Set and Chthon escaped. All hell-lords were eaten by him (including Mephisto, Hela, Pluto).

The way I see it, Atum eats 8th Juggernaut, King Thor, Zeus, and Surtur. Evolves into Demogorge and kicks Tyrant's ass 6-7/10.

Im not at all Bebe. Atum is an elder God so he's considerably more powerful than the likes of Odin or Zeus individually. But what you're forgetting is that the entire worlds pantheons with all their king gods was involved in the fray and not a single celestial was harmed. The power of the entire worlds pantheons is greater than the opposition you're putting up against tyrant. Tyrant will win this at full power.

olympian
Isent a full powered Tyrant comparable to Galactus. That Celestial example shouldnt speak much of it since they did it against a being who is above Galactus in power.

I mean the celestials are above Galactus are they not.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by olympian
Isent a full powered Tyrant comparable to Galactus. That Celestial example shouldnt speak much of it since they did it against a being who is above Galactus in power.

I mean the celestials are above Galactus are they not.

Have you not read the previous posts olympian? Galactus is more powerful than your average celestial. It is only the top ones that might be too much for him such as Exitar and TOAA Celestial. Galactus has fought the celestials before and on his own was capable of taking out two under his own power and one with a weapon from his ship

Solidus Snake
does anyone have a pic of exitar....i only have seen his foot

whirlysplat
Tyrant wins thisbig grin

but he is a pussy nowbig grin

Keep the faithbig grin

Stay Whirlyrock

olympian
"Have you not read the previous posts olympian? Galactus is more powerful than your average celestial. It is only the top ones that might be too much for him such as Exitar and TOAA Celestial"

Not maybe. He is below top celestials.

In what issue did he took two of the regular celestials. I take that as defeating them of course.

demigawd
Galactus beating two Celestials is out of continuity. It was in Earth X. Galactus is below ANY Celestial. Pretty far below, I'd argue. His feats compared to theirs back it up. So sever the link between G's level and the Celestial's level.

Tyrant is less powerful than Galactus, but was able to hang with him as long as he did because his power source is such that G's energy empowers him. It's more the nature of the match up than how comparable their powers are. Tyrant couldn't decisively put down a Thanos with a minor temporary power up.

I'd argue that G's power is only slightly greater than that of a Skyfather. Rune King Thor alone can probably drive Galactus away. Combined with the team listed above, they absolutely destroy Galactus. 10/10. Any two people on that list beat Galactus at least 6/10 (not including 8th Day).

whirlysplat
The infinites own them all in Marvelbig grin

Keep the faith big grin

Stay Whirly :rocky:

olympian
"Galactus beating two Celestials is out of continuity. It was in Earth X. Galactus is below ANY Celestial. Pretty far below, I'd argue. His feats compared to theirs back it up. So sever the link between G's level and the Celestial's level. "

Ah i knew i would remember something that big if it was cannon. That makes those three Skyfathers attacking at the same time to the Celestial able to take Galactus.

"I'd argue that G's power is only slightly greater than that of a Skyfather. Rune King Thor alone can probably drive Galactus away. "

Thor in his first volume did drove Galactus off Asgard. How he did it i dont recall (if it was a godblast etc). I know he used the hammer at a greater level.

demigawd
It was indeed a godblast. It's alternately been retconned and unretconned to be a godblast amplified by Odin's power. But whether it's just Thor or Thor + Odin, it's still far below the power marshalled against Tyrant on this thread.

Mis-bloody-match.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by demigawd
It was indeed a godblast. It's alternately been retconned and unretconned to be a godblast amplified by Odin's power. But whether it's just Thor or Thor + Odin, it's still far below the power marshalled against Tyrant on this thread.

Mis-bloody-match.

I agree againbig grin

Keep the faithbig grin

Stay Whirlyrock

demigawd
It's more fun when you DON'T agree with me. lol. big grin

leonidas
<<Galactus beating two Celestials is out of continuity. It was in Earth X. Galactus is below ANY Celestial. Pretty far below, I'd argue. His feats compared to theirs back it up. So sever the link between G's level and the Celestial's level.

Tyrant is less powerful than Galactus, but was able to hang with him as long as he did because his power source is such that G's energy empowers him. It's more the nature of the match up than how comparable their powers are. Tyrant couldn't decisively put down a Thanos with a minor temporary power up.

I'd argue that G's power is only slightly greater than that of a Skyfather. Rune King Thor alone can probably drive Galactus away. Combined with the team listed above, they absolutely destroy Galactus. 10/10. Any two people on that list beat Galactus at least 6/10 (not including 8th Day).>>

i agree with this assessment almost completely (though i'd put g at considerably more than just skyfather, depending on his level of power). and i too have never looked at g >= to ANY celestial. perhaps the mythical 'full power galactus' PERHAPS, but that g has never been seen in cannon books. and tyrant is below g. i was gonna bring up the thanos fight as well - he couldn't even score a decisive victory THERE.

imho tyrant gets wiped out by this gang everytime.

K Von Doom
Given another five seconds, Tyrant would have decisively beaten Thanos. In that fight, Thanos had to use a power-sphere just to stay alive and damage Tyrant.

Driving Galactus away is a little different to actually beating a full power Big G. Driving him away means that he's hungry for the planet = nowhere close to being full power.

leonidas
and these 4 beings who are likely ABOVE that somewhat amped thanos, against a being LESS powerful than galactus, is a lot different as well.

Beyonder
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Im not at all Bebe. Atum is an elder God so he's considerably more powerful than the likes of Odin or Zeus individually. But what you're forgetting is that the entire worlds pantheons with all their king gods was involved in the fray and not a single celestial was harmed. The power of the entire worlds pantheons is greater than the opposition you're putting up against tyrant. Tyrant will win this at full power.

The entire worlds pantheon can't affect Atum either. He's above them all. And no, not every god. Your making it sound as if all the gods were involved. Not true.

Atum is above Elder Gods. He killed their entire pantheon but two, Set and Chthon. With their energy, he birthed the next generation of gods (Olympians, Asgardians, Celtics, Aztecs, etc.) All skyfathers fear him, even Odin.

All the hell lords couldn't stop him, he devoured them all. And Mephisto has given Galactus a hard time.

And Tyrant isn't Galactus. Galactus created him. They fought and in the end Galactus won and reduced Tyrant's powers.

And your making it sound as if Tyrant at full power is more powerful than the Celestial host.

Tyrant at his best gave Galactus trouble and wrecked galaxies in their fight. Surtur has destroyed a galaxy before. He's around Odin and Zeus level. Atum is above them and Elder Gods.

Demogorge would kick Tyrant's butt.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.