Batman and Superman vs their protege

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
NightWing, Batman Beyond, Superboy, Supergirl, Robin from Teen Titans, Batgirl, and Azrael

both teams have 24 hour prep

demigawd
Current Supergirl may shift the battle in their favor, since she's supposed to be more powerful than Superman. between Superboy and Supergirl, they have a pretty good chance of beating Superman.

Then again, with 24 hours of prep, Batman can beat them all without even leaving his home. Kryptonite special home delivery takes out Superboy and Supergirl. Batman snipes the rest (with rubber bullets, of course).

masterbruce
yeah but team protege would know about superman's kryptonite weakness as well, besides they know how tough bats is so they definitely won't underestimate him (team protege has plenty of brains and brawn to match batman and supes)

I think this would be a great fight

Blair Wind
he's gonna snip Batman Beyond??

wft

masterbruce
he's not gonna snipe anyone when has batman ever sniped someone?

never

nightwing, azrael, batgirl and Robin will hold up batman

batman beyond, superboy and supergirl will take superman

Creshosk
http://www.superdickery.com/dick/52.html

demigawd
Batman is much more likely to carry out his plan than the Jr. team. That means he's better able to take out Superboy/Girl with Kryptonite home delivery than the bad kids would be able to get to Superman - if they could even get their hands on kryptonite.

Batman sniping everyone else was metaphorical. If you prefer, Superman speed blitzes the rest while Batman sips cognac in his bat-slippers.

masterbruce
you guys are seriously selling the team protege short and not giving them enough credit

Azreal ran Gotham while batman was away and destroyed Bane, Batman Beyond is much more powerful than batman plus he has advanced technology including camoflouge and flight and augmented strength, Robin from Teen Titans is a proven leader and capable fighter,
superboy has TK which is certainly going to give supes some trouble, supergirl can shapeshift, batgirl can play innocent and then sandbag bats when his guard is down, etc

Solidus Snake
'when bats guard is down' he says. when is batmans guard ever down?

supes will take down the batsquad in a sped blitz and corral superboy and supergirl into batman's kryptonite laced gloved hands.

batman then takes down the god squad, just like he did to the white martians.

ZephroCarnelian
Current Supergirl is rumoured to be more powerful than Superman. But Supes always says stuff like that about people who are by far his inferior.

He underestimates himself.

Masterbruce - Superboy's TK is tactiletelekinesis... that means he can lift things when he touches them, giving the illusion of superstrength. It doesn't affect people minds or anything, so it's not doing anything to Superman.

Superman is faster, stronger and vastly more experienced in the use of his powers than his protoges.

Batman can simply stand aside, with a radio, and tell Supes through an earpiece exactly how to take out every member.

The entire team will fall beneath the combined power of the two greatest heroes every created.

smile

masterbruce
true, batman's guard is always up

but remember, these guys are all of bruce's best students, they know batman as well as anybody, they know his way of thinking and strategy

perhaps team protege loses, but certainly not as easy as you say

supes will not speedblitz when superboy and supergirl stand in his way

besides, the protege can themselves get kryptonite...they'll go to luthor, im sure he'd be more than happy to supply and finance them if it means seeing the destruction of supes

ZephroCarnelian
Superboy has nowhere near the power of Superman.

He's nowhere near as fast, strong, has less powers (he needs X-Ray specs for God's sake! stick out tongue). Same with Supergirl.

If they got off a lucky punch (ala Marvel) then they could maybe break their hand on his chin.

But Supes respects Batman and he will play it by Bat's rules.

Batman will tell him to use his x-ray vision to find the K-Nite that the other team have and blow it to pieces with a dose of megaheated eyeblasting.

Then he'll tell him to rip everyone apart.

Over in as long as Batman takes to breath those words.

black robb
Originally posted by masterbruce
true, batman's guard is always up

but remember, these guys are all of bruce's best students, they know batman as well as anybody, they know his way of thinking and strategy

perhaps team protege loses, but certainly not as easy as you say

supes will not speedblitz when superboy and supergirl stand in his way

besides, the protege can themselves get kryptonite...they'll go to luthor, im sure he'd be more than happy to supply and finance them if it means seeing the destruction of supes yeah because those kids are real close with ol' Luthor

ZephroCarnelian
Originally posted by black robb
yeah because those kids are real close with ol' Luthor

laughing

newjak86
Bats though will anticipate this and give Supes a Lead suite to wear. I mean come on it's Batman he's the Master and they are the Students they are his best pupils but does that mean that he taught them everything he knows or that they've mastered what has taken Batman a lifetime to perfect.

ZephroCarnelian
A real proper cunning master like Bats would NEVER teach people EVERYTHING that he knows.

newjak86
and he is that cunning of a Master

Solidus Snake
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
A real proper cunning master like Bats would NEVER teach people EVERYTHING that he knows.

im glad that someone else other than me recognizes this.

an example of this is the martial art that cain taught bruce and his own daughter.

masterbruce
yeah because those kids are real close with ol' Luthor

never heard the phrase "the enemy of my enemy is my friend"?

remember theres a 24 hr preptime

Robin, NightWing and other bats protege will realize that they won't defeat bats and supes with the team they assembled...that's where strategy comes in

they will recruit every willing enemy of bats and supes to join them in what is perhaps these baddies' best opportunity to defeat the two heroes

Lex Luthor, the Joker, Metallo are just a few who would prob join in an instant

"the war is won before the first battle"

newjak86
Yes and Bats is the best at doing this Bats would probably just trail them and once he sees this he would just tell the JLA whats going on.

masterbruce
man you guys are such batman fanboys (actually im a fan too hence the name masterbruce) but you guys are getting out of hand

is batman god, can he also defeat the LT with enough preptime?

black robb
never heard the phrase "the enemy of my enemy is my friend"?

remember theres a 24 hr preptime

Robin, NightWing and other bats protege will realize that they won't defeat bats and supes with the team they assembled...that's where strategy comes in

they will recruit every willing enemy of bats and supes to join them in what is perhaps these baddies' best opportunity to defeat the two heroes

Lex Luthor, the Joker, Metallo are just a few who would prob join in an instant

"the war is won before the first battle" ...and of course they would find no risk in joining with people that would probably kill them even if they did succeed? And like Newjack said,you really think Batman wouldnt just have some lead body armor? And by including enemies your basically adding people to the versus;all of the planning and resources should come solely from the proteges themselves for this to be a fair Vs.I mean if they can call on Luthor,why cant Batman call up the air force and just have them drop an atom bomb on the kids?

demigawd
lol

black robb
...and of course they would find no risk in joining with people that would probably kill them even if they did succeed? And like Newjack said,you really think Batman wouldnt just have some lead body armor? And by including enemies your basically adding people to the versus;all of the planning and resources should come solely from the proteges themselves for this to be a fair Vs.I mean if they can call on Luthor,why cant Batman call up the air force and just have them drop an atom bomb on the kids? no counter argument i see...

masterbruce
well I thought you were being facetious

first of all batman and superman have too much pride to ask for help from JLA or anyone else

second, why would the air force help batman to bomb a bunch of kids, batman is not even that well liked in Gotham, he has no clout on US army

black robb
well I thought you were being facetious

first of all batman and superman have too much pride to ask for help from JLA or anyone else

second, why would the air force help batman to bomb a bunch of kids, batman is not even that well liked in Gotham, he has no clout on US army that was more of a joke to be honest,but the point still remains...to have outside help is like cheating,pride has nothing to do with it. If the title of this thread was Batman and Superman Vs their proteges and every villain in both of their rogue galleries,then your idea would make sense. But since this is Batman and Superman Vs ONLY THEIR PROTEGES,you cant have outside influences

Solidus Snake
the rules of this forum state...no outside help.

no calling of the airforce. no calling of X villian and Y villain.

black robb
Originally posted by Solidus Snake
the rules of this forum state...no outside help.

no calling of the airforce. no calling of X villian and Y villain. exactly

masterbruce
so then we shouldn't be able to get kryptonite and lead suits and such

demigawd
Artifacts are generally seen as fair play. Getting other people to fight for you defeats the purpose of the thread.

masterbruce
ok fine

black robb
so then we shouldn't be able to get kryptonite and lead suits and such no because Batman could supply those items ,he doesnt need outside help. I dont see the proteges just having kryptonite at home. And even without the lead and kryptonite this is going towards Supes and Bats cuz all they need is a plan anyway to wipe the floor with them

zachrivard
"Supergirl is stronger superman"
i just read that someone said that and i forgot who but i know its not true

demigawd
It's been the observation every character (including Superman himself) has made since her introduction - and they're wondering why she's stronger and faster. Batman says he has a theory, but he hasn't yet revealed it. So yeah, she is more powerful.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by demigawd
Current Supergirl may shift the battle in their favor, since she's supposed to be more powerful than Superman. between Superboy and Supergirl, they have a pretty good chance of beating Superman.

Then again, with 24 hours of prep, Batman can beat them all without even leaving his home. Kryptonite special home delivery takes out Superboy and Supergirl. Batman snipes the rest (with rubber bullets, of course).

Their proteges can prep, I hate prep sometimes, with enough prep I could beat batman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.