Black Tarantula vs Deadpole with prep

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blade Cutter
(I have not been on this site for a wile I gave up on the Batman vs Spider-man thread and just stop coming but I been read some Deadpole comics and thought this might by a nice match)<>....Deadpole is hired by Dr. Doom to take out Black Tarantula and bring his body back to him Wade has a day of prep time and packs as many weapons as he can.Does Wade stand a chance against BT?

Wanderer259
It's Deadpool and yes, Wade's got a good chance, considering BT isn't superhumanly durable against bullets and sharp objects, all of which are weapons that Deadpool uses almost exclusively. He'd have to jump about, using that agility of his while trying to fill BT with lead, and if he can, get close enough to stab him. If BT survives long enough to remove the blade and heal himself, shoot him in the face while he's taking the time to do so.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.