Some kid get 360 from his dad, an gets his dad fired

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DanZeke25
http://360hacker.net/

u'll have to scroll down a bit, but this kids dad just got a job for microsoft, and gave his son a 360, the kid went onto a forum to brag about it and showed pictures, now he might get his dad fired.. lol.

WindDancer
How did he get to play Halo 2 on the 360? Does this mean that the 360 can actually play games from a regular Xbox? Anyways, stupid kid! He should have kept his mouth shut! (if this article is true)

DanZeke25
yeah some xbox games can be played on the 360, but the the ones microsoft chooses

shadow12
not very smart

Ken Kenobi
I don't see what the problem is. The console is for Hardware testing, I'm sure that they are allowed to test them at home. It's not like we didn't know what it looked like.

Darth Vicious
Just like the regular Xbox, theyll find a way around it and make it modded and everything will be great again, lol

DanZeke25
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
I don't see what the problem is. The console is for Hardware testing, I'm sure that they are allowed to test them at home. It's not like we didn't know what it looked like.

no he gave it to his son.. to keep, forever, and he wasnt supposed to.

lol he would gat a whole lot of money for that if he sold it on ebay

shadow12
why the hell did the kid do that anyway

WindDancer
Ebay? I would take straight to Sony or Nintendo and make millions! stick out tongue

Is great to see you can play Halo 2 on the 360. I can't wait to get my own!

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by DanZeke25
no he gave it to his son.. to keep, forever, and he wasnt supposed to.

lol he would gat a whole lot of money for that if he sold it on ebay

I didn't see anywhere in that article where it was stated he GAVE it to the kid to own. It just said:

It did not say that it was the kids new present.

Ken Kenobi
The kid should be testing it on a bigger TV to do it justice. erm

dave123
hehe.... idiot

General Zodiac
If the kid got an Xbox 360 you're not suppose to tell anybody. Like if you get a PS3 or Revolution.

JToTheP
Originally posted by WindDancer
How did he get to play Halo 2 on the 360? Does this mean that the 360 can actually play games from a regular Xbox? Anyways, stupid kid! He should have kept his mouth shut! (if this article is true)

They already announced it would have backwards compatibility, along with the Final Fantasy 11 remake. All 3 consoles will have backwards compatibility.

CorderaMitchell
PS3...

DanZeke25
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
The kid should be testing it on a bigger TV to do it justice. erm

lol i no.. that tv's horrible

SaTsuJiN
I hope his stepdad beats the naps right outta his head

darth_royke
maybe his dad was fired when the pics were taken, theres no furniture about anywhere!

DaRk Lotus
LOL That kid is a dumass laughing out loud

Morridini
Originally posted by darth_royke
maybe his dad was fired when the pics were taken, theres no furniture about anywhere!

Why would his father get fired when his Stepfather gave/lent him the 360?

Thael
Originally posted by DanZeke25
yeah some xbox games can be played on the 360, but the the ones microsoft chooses

I think its backwards compatible with all XBox games.

WindDancer
Originally posted by JToTheP
They already announced it would have backwards compatibility, along with the Final Fantasy 11 remake. All 3 consoles will have backwards compatibility.

Indeed, I heard about FF going to Xbox, but I wasn't aware of the announcement for all new consoles backwards compatibility. That is indeed a safe move by nintendo, sony, and microsoft.

DanZeke25
Originally posted by Morridini
Why would his father get fired when his Stepfather gave/lent him the 360?

well we've been reffering to him as his father, but i think its really the stepfather who is getting fired

DaRk Lotus
then who is getting Fired? :0

MrBones
what a stupid kid...feel sorry for the dad though

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.