Dr. Strange runs the hand to hand combat Gauntlet!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Dr. Strange is a bad a$$ sorcerer, but what many people don't know, he's also a bad a$$ hand to hand combatant. Keep in mind has defeated Black Panther and Mantis in hand to hand combat!!! He defeated Dormammu in a physical combat. No sorcery, no powers, no weapons, pure hand to hand combat.

After each battle, he heals back too 100% percent. No prep. Just pure martial arts combat.

1. Aunt May(Warm Up)

2. Green Arrow 1(Ollie)

3. Hal Jordan

4. Frank Castle

5. Timothy Drake

6. Connor Hawke

7. Dick Grayson

8. T'Challa

9. Bruce Wayne

10. Steve Rodgers

11. Iron Fist

12. Shang Chi

How far does he get?

Debate.

demigawd
I can't possibly see him beating Black Panther in a rematch. If Panther takes 9/10, then Strange got his 1 in that issue, lol.

He gets past Drake. Conner drops him.

CorderaMitchell
He beat BP?

Sentry
Yup. He beat BP and Mantis at the same time.

DarkCrawler
Holy shit. Where did he learn that? What issue?!

Sentry
Defenders #9

demigawd
At the same time?!?! The two premier martial artists of the Marvel Universe...at the same time?!?

PIS!
PIS!!!!!!!
PIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sentry
Well, not really the same time, he fought off Mantis first, then immediately after, while BP was pointing a gun at him, he disarmed him and KO'd BP pretty easily.

demigawd
PIS!!!!!!!

long pig
Mantis said something on the lines of "Only three others were ever capable of dodging an attack from Mantis." She was in freaking awe about how good he was.

When he was first around, he boasted about mastering most known earth martial arts and The Ancient one gave Strange his own martial arts knowledge(all AO's martial arts experience which equal thousands of years) through a mind-link.
He also beat Korvac with a MA move. They were stalemating each other and finally at the end, Strange said "fudge it" and punched him in the face.

But in the mid-80's the writers seemed to forget about his physical prowess.

Current Strange doesn't get far, early Strange probably makes it to Iron Fist and stalemates him. Strange has been known to amp his chi as well. Most people don't even know Doc is asian.

black robb
Honestly,Aunt May? He'd snap her neck in a second...

long pig
I mean really, his fighting was SO good at the time, he was considered equal to a race of warrior angels.

He was a boss in his early days.

Change my vote, I think he'd get to Shang.

He has more experience than all of the fighters combined actually.

I think he could do well against Shang, but probably not get the majority or even break even. Doc's good, Shang's the best.

Sentry
Originally posted by black robb
Honestly,Aunt May? He'd snap her neck in a second...

My warm ups are special.

yahman
This is abit lame but whose this guy "Shang Chi" ???????????????

long pig
Shang is possibly the greatest human martial artist on earth.

DarkCrawler

demigawd
Didn't Wolverine beat Shang Chi in, like, three panels in that Kingpin storyarc? That was always my first impression of him...Bruce Lee imitation who got owned by Wolverine.

Sentry
He did drop Spiderman

long pig
Wolverine isn't human though.

I mean, karate kid is the greatest martial artist on earth but juggernaut who can't fight for shit would murder him.

Human vs Human is fair, when you start allowing metas in, everything changes.

demigawd
Yeah, but Wolverine in turn was beaten by Daredevil, and by Black Panther. And Elektra.

long pig
Ehhh, not fairly beaten. That was a one time thing that would never happen again due to it being extreme circumstances.

demigawd
Not fairly beaten? Damn straight...Daredevil had to beat Wolverine AND about a dozen Hand Ninjas, lol. Did it, too...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.