Oz

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freaky Zeeky
This show is great. Besides the fact it has some gay scenes in it.

Konjammenson
Oz is one of my favorite shows. The graphic homosexuality can be a bit much at times, along with the un-realistic situations, but that show is awesome.

Freaky Zeeky
Yea, I like the idea they got alot of different types of ethnic groups into one jail.

Dagons Blade
I LOVE this show. I saw it from start to finish and the variety of situations bewtween the staff and guards as well as the inmates really made it clear that there were prisoners on both sides of the bars.

Watching Tobias Beecher go from a spoon fed pampered lawyer to a hardened homey was the best thing in the whole show, his character development was very interesting.

As for the show being unreal, yeah some parts were, but for those who were or are in jail, God only knows what they have to go through.

Freaky Zeeky
Especially in the shower

Dagons Blade
I was hoping that Ryan O' reilly would have gotten it sooner, that little ***** snitch. His playing of the inmates like a chess piece got more people killed in that place. Loved it when Beecher accidentally stabbed Shillinger with the real shank during the play they had, and you look back and see Keller stabbing himself in the head with the fake one and smiling. The ending was sort of rushed, as everyone was killed off and that was one of the more unrealistic aspects you speak of.

Freaky Zeeky
I most get the series on DVD

BackFire
During the summer I watched most of this series on DVD and was blown away by it, now having just finished the final season on DVD, I can safely say that this is one of the best TV experiences I've ever had, this show is truly amazing, one of the most gripping entertainment experiences in any medium.

Any other fans of this show?

masterkit
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=355932&highlight=Oz+forumid%3A36

O.O ew

Dr. Strangelove
Originally posted by BackFire
During the summer I watched most of this series on DVD and was blown away by it, now having just finished the final season on DVD, I can safely say that this is one of the best TV experiences I've ever had, this show is truly amazing, one of the most gripping entertainment experiences in any medium.

Any other fans of this show?

I got hooked on during the last season and since have tried watching reruns whenever they were on. I've always wanted to buy the DVD's, but they've always seemed a little too pricey.

Hey Backfire, have you checked out The Wire? Just as good a show as Oz, IMO. Great drama that really shows a grim reality of what goes on in our society. Sadly it seems nobody watches it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.