The *Factory Girl* Movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

brooksie
Anyone else interested in this movie? I have been interested in Edie Sedgwick since 1987, when I was 17 years old. I have been excited that they are going to be making a movie about her.

However, the lead actress role has yet to be filled. First, Sienna Miller was suppose to have it (and I was thrilled with this), then it was taken away from her apparently due to her having scheduling conflicts this summer. Next, Katie Holmes was offered the role (and I was cringing at this point)....and then her love interest, T.Cruise told her not to play a victim & oh yeah...Edie does drugs, that's a no, no for us scientologist. Now, I was happy Tom stepped in b/c I would have not been able to see this movie had she played Edie.

Now I have NO idea who is up for the role.

Anyone know? Anyone else care?

This movie has hit so many roadblocks. Bob Dylan is suppose to sue the filmakers if they go into production with the script they have. (He and Edie had an affair, which he denies to this day, but in the book American Girl it's all constantly mentioned by people who were there and in the Warhol scene....the Blonde on Blonde album was supposingly inspired by Edie....Like a Rolling Stone, Just Like A Woman, Leopard Skin Pill Box Hat...)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.