Wonder Man VS. Metallo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Wo takes it?

No Prep.

WM is pi$$ed beyond belief. Metallo is at his normal power levels.

Debate.

armandovalles
When Wonder Man is pissed off beyond belief he has proven to be able to stalemate Nefaria for a short time, and Nefaria is like a superpowered Superman, and Superman beats the shit out of Metallo every time. So, in other words, Metallo gets his ass beat horribly.

jinzin
hasn't wonderman put dents in adamantium before?

I say wonder man takes this...

whirlysplat
Not exactly smile

Scoobless
doesn't Superman only have trouble with metallo because he has kryptonite on him?

jinzin
Originally posted by whirlysplat
Not exactly smile

very well then....please correct me here..I'm not too well informed on wonder man...

armandovalles
Wonder Man only dented 2nd grade adamantium, which is what the primary Ultron is made of. He also ripped apart like 20 secondary Ultrons all at once, but they were made of 3rd grade adamantium. An example of 1rst grade adamantium is Cap's shield. It was so strong (especially cuz it was also mixed with Vibranium) that Magneto couldnt even bend it.

jinzin
alright, cool...is anyone actually voting metallo here?

armandovalles
no, if anyone here actually votes metallo seriously they must be totally retarded.

Sentry
Originally posted by armandovalles
no, if anyone here actually votes metallo seriously they must be totally retarded.

Whirly and a few others might stick up for Metallo. I mean, Metallo has beat on Superman. big grin

armandovalles
yea, but only a few times out of like fifty fights. Plus, the only reason he ever beats Supes is cause he uses Kryptonite. Also, In my opinion Wonder Man is close-to-Superman-level when angry. But when he is uber-pissed off beyond belief, well, in my opinion he's above Superman level.

Sentry
yea, but only a few times out of like fifty fights. Plus, the only reason he ever beats Supes is cause he uses Kryptonite. Also, In my opinion Wonder Man is close-to-Superman-level when angry. But when he is uber-pissed off beyond belief, well, in my opinion he's above Superman level.

I totally agree with you armand. Wonder Man is close to Superman/Thor level.

armandovalles
No but what alot of people dont realize is that the ionic energy that surrounds him all the time is like fire. The more pissed off he gets the brighter and bigger it gets. I'm also not guessing that he's above Thor, im confirming it. I remember in an old Avengers limited series Wonder Man went crazy, and flipped out on the Avengers AND thier villains. At that time he got so pissed that he lit up the whole sky in purple ionic energy and came down and knocked Thor out in one 3-hit combo, ripped the right arm of Iron Man's arm off, shrugged off Iron Man's blasts and Cap's shield like they were nothing, and literally KILLED Nefaria.

kgkg
Originally posted by Sentry
I totally agree with you armand. Wonder Man is close to Superman/Thor level.
I don't agree

Thor is above WM, and so is Superman

what are his feats

Sentry
No but what alot of people dont realize is that the ionic energy that surrounds him all the time is like fire. The more pissed off he gets the brighter and bigger it gets. I'm also not guessing that he's above Thor, im confirming it. I remember in an old Avengers limited series Wonder Man went crazy, and flipped out on the Avengers AND thier villains. At that time he got so pissed that he lit up the whole sky in purple ionic energy and came down and knocked Thor out in one 3-hit combo, ripped the right arm of Iron Man's arm off, shrugged off Iron Man's blasts and Cap's shield like they were nothing, and literally KILLED Nefaria.

You could very well be right. The upper limits of his powers were never thouroghly tested. He's never been uber pi$$ed off before to where you can actuially gauge his strength/durability. Good example armand. thumb up

armandovalles
yo KgKg did u just read my last post! those are probly his best feats, other then Denting the real Ultron and ripping apart 20 fake Ultrons.

kgkg
yo KgKg did u just read my last post! those are probly his best feats, other then Denting the real Ultron and ripping apart 20 fake Ultrons.
I was replying to Sentry

I know Wonder Man is powerful

but thor , and supes level not yet

he is above thing around there

Sentry
kg, I said he's close to their level, not beyond them.

kgkg
kg, I said he's close to their level, not beyond them.
ohhhh ok embarrasment

am sorry sentry

dvampire
Wonder Man is quit powerful, he was able to hang with Hyperion in a fight.

http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/5674/hyperionplanetdive9xq6ov.jpg

Wonder Man wins.

smile Happy Dance big grin

Sentry

Thanks for proving Wonder Man's durability dvampire. Armand, what comic # did that battle with Wonder Man and his three Avenger buddies you mentioned? I wanna add it to my collection.

armandovalles
It was in some Avengers limited series from the 90's. I dont have the comic, so i dont know exactly which one, but i do know it was in a 90's limited series.

Scoobless
i haven't read that one either... can you look it up for us?

whirlysplat

This never happened

armandovalles
No dude, it has. Ive seen it. Hold on, gimme a full day to look it up. Im sure i could find it by tomorrow.

kgkg
Thanks for proving Wonder Man's durability dvampire. Armand, what comic # did that battle with Wonder Man and his three Avenger buddies you mentioned? I wanna add it to my collection.
How durable is he?

He didn't last much agasin't SS , or Gladiator

whirlysplat
Originally posted by whirlysplat
This never happened

OK

armandovalles
Originally posted by kgkg
He didn't last much agasin't SS , or Gladiator

He didnt last long because he fought those guys BEFORE he became Ionic, and when he became Ionic his base strength was doubled, plus he could fly, plus he wasnt affected by any gasses, radiation, etc.

kgkg
He didnt last long because he fought those guys BEFORE he became Ionic, and when he became Ionic his base strength was doubled, plus he could fly, plus he wasnt affected by any gasses, radiation, etc.
this one?

whirlysplat
Originally posted by kgkg
this one?

Interestingsmile

Metallo

kgkg
or this one?

K.O

Scoobless
damn...... Surfer sure Schooled Simon in those scans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.