Superman Runs The Gauntlet!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Ok.

Gauntlets:

1. Robin(Warm Up)

2. Aquaman

3. Namor

4. Wonder Man

5. Thunderstrike

6. Shazam

7. Darkseid(Current Darkseid)

8. Orion(older version that whooped Darkie's butt)

9. Beta Ray Bill(Current Bill from Stormbreaker Saga)

10. Thanos

11. Tyrant(Normal)

12. Cyttorrak(Yes himself)

After each fight, Supes heals back to 100% percent.

No prep.

Bloodlust mode on.

Debate.

long pig
He makes it to Orion, then a bloodlusted Orion kills him.

olympian
He doesnt past Captain Marvel ( thats who you meant as shazam right ). Is the fight wth Namor underwater? He might lose even there.

thesilverspider
he wont pass orion

Sentry
Originally posted by olympian
He doesnt past Captain Marvel ( thats who you meant as shazam right ). Is the fight wth Namor underwater? He might lose even there.

Yeah I meant Captain Marvel Not Shazam.

olympian
Well take that the fight with Namor is out of water yes? Underwater it would be another thing. Yup he doesnt get past Billy then.

long pig
Captian Marvel is tough, I don't know much about his damage soak.

I chose Red Orion because his healing is on par or above Hulk's, and we all know Hulk's damage soak is insane.

DarkCrawler
How powerful Cyttorak is?

long pig
He's a bit above Odin in sheer power.

Cyttorak's Avatar could beat superman, Cyttorak would friggin eat him.

DarkCrawler
Damn...I never knew Cyttorak was that powerful...why isn't he featured in comics more?

lft4ded
Cytorrak provides Juggernaut with his power, along with being a respected diety to be called upon by Doc Strange and other mystics.

IDK, after seeing Hyperion flash fry Namora (?) underwater in eXiles I don't think Namor will put up much of a fight.

Older Orion...from Kingdom Come or a different one? If from KC then which Superman because he became more powerful as he became older too. If its KC then I'm thinking he'd make it to Thanos.

DarkCrawler
Bah, Namora is nothing compared to Namor. Namor took an equivalent of miniature nuclear bomb straight to the face and was only minorly stunned.

long pig
Red Orion is UBER!
Red Orion is KC Orion, and he is....powerful beyond belief, he learned to totally control his universe destroying Astro-force.

:drools:

Fanboy
I think he would be killed at Thanos and I do not think Orion could do much to Superman having my proof that Orion is not as strong as Superman from my SUPER SECRET RESOURCE.

whirlysplat
Supes winsbig grin

willRules
Supes may struggle with Robin but if he can beat him, maybe.......................

Bludhaven Boy
Robin surrenders and then has a little chat with his friend Supes, during which he pulls the kryptonite dart of his glove pouch and stabs Supes in the neck. JK, Supes takes it.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by long pig
Red Orion is UBER!
Red Orion is KC Orion, and he is....powerful beyond belief, he learned to totally control his universe destroying Astro-force.

:drools:

I think you mean... droolio

confused

dawsey28
Robin has Kryptonite armor and kills Superman before he gets to the next guy.

Robin is Batman's pupil and he can win anything even unrealistic bullcrap like defeating Superman. You all know it is true.

Realistically, I think he can make it to Orion. Maybe even past Orion. But no further than that.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by dawsey28
Robin has Kryptonite armor and kills Superman before he gets to the next guy.

Robin is Batman's pupil and he can win anything even unrealistic bullcrap like defeating Superman. You all know it is true.

Seriously. I mean, just watch Teen Titans..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.