Theres a new Morrowind

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DaRk Lotus
I've heard from a freind that A new Morrowind comming out. I think for X-Box 360 tho. throw in your thought.

SaTsuJiN
Its called Elderscrolls : Oblivion

check it out at www.elderscrolls.com

its also coming for pc

DaRk Lotus
Do you think that it will be a lot better than the 3ed?

Linkalicious
I hated Morrowwind with a passion.

I didn't like spending 2 hours only to kill 2 rats in a dark room.

§P0oONY
Looks great... superb graphically

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Linkalicious

Loading times on XBOX were dyer... can't speak for PC.... and I found the whole game very long winded. Not really worth the time wating for it to load.

DaRk Lotus
But it's a pain to cover the hole iland mad

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by DaRk Lotus
Do you think that it will be a lot better than the 3ed?

it has real time combat now.. not the 'swing miss miss miss swing'
you choose when to block, when to attack and when to land a power hit.

there will be a mount.. the mount doesnt summon.. so if you get off the mount you have to walk it with you like a real horse

the NPCs have personalities all their own.. and they perform daily activities based on those personalities.. i.e... if they enjoy reading.. you'll find most of their time spent with their nose in a book.. some may gossip (for which they've included far more audio dialogue for the npc's to converse.. so you'll almost never hear them say the same thing twice).. they've also said that the npc's visual appearances will be far more random this time around

I dont know much more of the stuff off the top of my head.. but it should far exceed the 3rd

DaRk Lotus
I can't wait for this game to come out!! smile

Dagons Blade
Originally posted by Linkalicious

Give the man 64 dollars...I hated that too. But I came back for a second tour of duty as I recently got the Game Of The year edition for the PC,with the Tribunal and Bloodmoon expansions. I beat the original game with a 52nd level Argonian but this is the GOTY edition so it's all patched and up to date with more stuff than before from what I understand. Oh well, time to wish for eternal life so I can finish this one too...

SaTsuJiN
lol.. when I first got the morrowind (original) patch.. I'd just keep killing assassins and selling their brotherhood gear.. good loot .. $_$

The Highlord
Yes I'm very much looking forward to this game, The Elder Scrolls have always been one of the best Rpg's and still is one of the best

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.