Mr Majestic Wildstorm v Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

whirlysplat
Is this a spam threadconfused

Discusslaughing out loud

olympian
They both have crazy feats. Thats one im actually not sure, the only thing thats certain is that strenghtwise majestic is stronger.

energy/power wise Surfer is.

whirlysplat
Majstic is much more intelligentbig grin and has hair

Scoobless
body hair? confused

olympian
Since Surfer has any........its easy to beat him in that.

Scoobless
but he is shinier

whirlysplat
Yes the surfer is glistening confused

DigiMark007
Close fight...wish I knew who'd win.

Shiny is good! Oooooohhh....

-DM

Dr. Diamond
majestic will be serving drinks in a skirt on galactus' ship before the day is over.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Dr. Diamond
majestic will be serving drinks in a skirt on galactus' ship before the day is over.

Why will he have killed Galactus and borrowed his purple? skirtconfused won't it be a few sizes to big?

Keep the faithbig grin

Stay Whirly rock

DigiMark007
Ok, no one else has taken a stab and our resident Majestic expert (Khell) is MIA at the moment.

I vote Majestic. I'd say he's somewhere between Thanos and the best heralds/cosmic beings (Surfer, Thor, etc.). Apparently he can react at near-Flash speeds, is a cosmic genius, and is Superman on steroids. Anyone below Thanos (except maybe for magical types that might match up well against him) I'd pick Majestic to win, and that includes Surfer.

-DM

P.S. Not to be misunderstood, I think Thanos would still beat Majestros handily.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Ok, no one else has taken a stab and our resident Majestic expert (Khell) is MIA at the moment.

I vote Majestic. I'd say he's somewhere between Thanos and the best heralds/cosmic beings (Surfer, Thor, etc.). Apparently he can react at near-Flash speeds, is a cosmic genius, and is Superman on steroids. Anyone below Thanos (except maybe for magical types that might match up well against him) I'd pick Majestic to win, and that includes Surfer.

-DM

P.S. Not to be misunderstood, I think Thanos would still beat Majestros handily.

I'm not even sure he would

Keep the faithbig grin

Stay Whily rock

Khellendros
Basically what Digi said. Majestic takes the win in strength. Surfer is probably faster in straight up flight speed, but has never shown Flash-level combat speeds like Majestic, that I'm aware of. I've seen a scan in which gladiator hurt Surfer with his version of heat vision, so I'd say there's a good chance Majestic's world-changing laser vision could cause some irritation as well. Overall, Majestic takes the win (and yes, I agree that there is no way Majestic takes Thanos without major one-sided prep).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.