The Thing Vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ALEMASTER
IVE SEEN THE THING CLOBBER THE SILVER SURFER AND I VE SEEN THE SILVER SURFER BLAST THE THING AND ONLY SENT BACK THROUGH ABOUT 3 BUILDINGS SO I WANTED KNOW WHO WILL WIN smile

GalacticStorm
U.k brutha you know very well who will win. Come on now.

whirlysplat
THING SMASH

big grin

CorderaMitchell
Thing wins, duh...

Che$t Rockwell
Uh no, Silver Surfer can defeat thing, unless he just isnt trying

CorderaMitchell
This, is a joke thread.

Che$t Rockwell
so are they ALL joke threads? why the hell did you tell me to come in here then?

CorderaMitchell
These are threads made by newbs, use your discretion, and go to a more balanced match, you'll know them, hulk vs. juggernaut or something, you'll see a difference.

You should've known this was a poor thread.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by ALEMASTER
IVE SEEN THE THING CLOBBER THE SILVER SURFER AND I VE SEEN THE SILVER SURFER BLAST THE THING AND ONLY SENT BACK THROUGH ABOUT 3 BUILDINGS SO I WANTED KNOW WHO WILL WIN smile

http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/Assets/allcaps.jpg

"ALLCAPS attempts to compensate for his limited rhetorical weaponry through the extravagant use of capitalized words - something netizens refer to as SHOUTING. Sure, a sprinkling of capitalized words can add some zip to a thrust, but they should be used sparingly. Even worse from a tactical point of view, too much shouting alerts other Warriors to the opponent's verbal WEAKNESS and emotional EXCITABILITY."

CorderaMitchell
couldn't have said it better myself, no offense...

yahman
"IVE SEEN THE THING CLOBBER THE SILVER SURFER AND I VE SEEN THE SILVER SURFER BLAST THE THING AND ONLY SENT BACK THROUGH ABOUT 3 BUILDINGS SO I WANTED KNOW WHO WILL WIN "

laughing laughing

Ohh Alemaster i Love you dude . Where's Whirly when you need him

CorderaMitchell
good ol whirly was like one of the first to respond.

K3VIL
Surfer can punch Thing outta the earth if he wants.

Dr. Diamond
uh maybe if surfer has been stripped of all his powers and thing is hopped up on cocaine. nah surfer would still win.

Tony Stark
Silver Surfer beats Ben 9/10 times.

long pig
huh
I say good day to this thread.....I SAID GOOD DAY!

armandovalles
If they brawl and SS doesnt augment his strength, then the Thing would smash him hard.

If they brawl and SS augments his strength, then the Thing would stalemate him for a while but eventually lose to SS.

If they just fight when SS is allowed to do anything, Thing loses hard.

ZephroCarnelian
Long Pig - you've been watching Lizzie Macguire my friend.

Don't you dare try to deny it.

big grin

yahman
" they brawl and SS doesnt augment his strength, then the Thing would smash him hard."

Why wouldn't he arguement his strength. Isn't he always agumentattiveehheeeummm whatever thingy any way. Isn't he always a low Class 100, and he just increases his strength when he needs to.

ZephroCarnelian
The Ghost Who Walks would win.

He has the strength of..... Ten Tigers!!!!!

Roar!

Roar!

Roar!

Roar!

Roar!

Roar!

Roar!

Roar!

Roar!

Roar!

snoopdogg
SS will use the following:

-nanosecond reflexes
-planet destroying attakcs
-limitless energy abosrption
-millions x speed of light
-turn Ben into rocks etc.
-trap Ben in board

Wow that sounded like kgkg.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by snoopdogg
SS will use the following:

-nanosecond reflexes
-planet destroying attakcs
-limitless energy abosrption
-millions x speed of light
-turn Ben into rocks etc.
-trap Ben in board

Wow that sounded like kgkg.

But it's 100% correct. wink

Good job, snoop.

EsteemedLeader
im tired of all these forums with singular x-men and fantastic four members. the entire fantastic four = one hero. basically, any character that cant hold his own title is less than a hero. there are exceptions, like wolverine, but he was an independant character before x-men

CorderaMitchell
Like wolverine, the one who holds up due to his popularity?

dvampire
Silver Surfer with ease. smile

Zod4Life
I think that the Thing wins this fight.

dawsey28
Too many Surfer fans, here. Sheesh. big grin

I am joking in case anyone doesn't notice.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.