Kitty(Shadowcat) Vs. Vision...(very interesting-inside)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

What If...
Both are able to 'phase' their bodies through solid matter...but there is a twist.

When Shadowcat phases through electronics they short circuit, etc. And Vision is an android.

On the other hand Vision can materialize himself inside a living being rendering them unconscious.

Would there phases cancel out each other? Who would win?

demigawd
Hmm. Prior to a few years ago, I'd give it handily to Kitty, since Vision solidifying over a phased person will do absolutely no good, and there's a pretty good chance Kitty's phase might still work on Vision's circuits, depending on the science of his phasing (if anybody knows it, let me know). But Kitty has since developed a weakness to certain super-dense objects such as Adamantium, so in theory, Vision could make Kitty extremely sick and knock her out by becoming dense enough.

Then again, Vision would take A LOT more damage from having his circuits fried than Kitty from being made ill. So I'd give it Kitty more often than not.

CorderaMitchell
I don't like that adamantium handicap...

I do know that she shouldn't phase fully, she needs some grounding for leverage.

K Von Doom
An actual battle: Vision brings more to the table.
A phasing comp: They KO each other, unless Vision phases a foot inside Kitty's head.

CorderaMitchell
lol

BENITO
Vision

phase
Kitty phases in a different way. Taking it right back down to the smallest particles: kitty can move quarks within an atom, this allows her to negate the charge of electrons and protons (have no charge) this is what allows her to disrupt electronic systems. Anyway, this means that she can easily slide her atoms thru the spaces as there is no electrostatic repulsion. Vision uses its electrical energy to repel the electrons of other atoms and force her way thru (tingling feeling).Therefore, if both were 2 phase into each other kitty would automatically negate Vision's phasing power as it would lose the electrical energy(as kitty negates all charge) and so all kitty has to do is phase the useless Vision into the ground and walk away from the explosion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shadowcat wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!! alot to take in but its very useful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eek! eek! cool

grey fox
They both knock each other unconscious and i steal visions parts to make a set of shredder style body armour.....

phase
good 4 u!!!!!!!!!! ? ? ?

King_Mungi
How about Ghost Girl vs. Shadowcat...and I highly doubt any of you will know who that issmile

grey fox
Originally posted by King_Mungi
How about Ghost Girl vs. Shadowcat...and I highly doubt any of you will know who that issmile

Dont tell me ....a golden age character , right ?

King_Mungi
Naaaaa......Alpha Flight member. Your thinking of Phantom Lady
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c120/A_Flight2/Ghostgirl.jpg

phase
laughing ghost girl doesnt actually hav any powers. she just has equipment from 'alfie' allowing her to project an image of herself.................so............shadowcat kicks ass! Right? embarrasment

King_Mungi
Originally posted by phase
laughing ghost girl doesnt actually hav any powers. she just has equipment from 'alfie' allowing her to project an image of herself.................so............shadowcat kicks ass! Right? embarrasment

Not quite,
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Labyrinth/5525/lilli.html

Your description is better though

Scoobless
Vision isn't limited to phasing like Kitty is... and if he's flying above the battle there's no way she can do anything to him.... his sensors would let him know if she's phased or solid, if she's phased he can wait ... or light everything on fire for a smoke attack (causing her to inhale it and possibly die/l.ose consciousness) if she's solid he can quickly laser beam her

Kitty has no chance

Metalmanx
I give it to Shadowcat.

bump

feed me scans showing shadowcat can win, kmc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.