Spiderman Vs Predator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Batman Wins
Who wins

NoFate007
Spider-Man wins. Sense and the strength overpowers Predator.

Spider-Man versus 100000 Predators, he's gonna lose, but 1...no chance P will win.

Batman Wins
Spidey cant see the man, and then gets killed

Hulk Power
the Predator would win this pretty easily. He has that nuclear bomb on his wrist and no way Spider-Man can survive that.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Hulk Power
the Predator would win this pretty easily. He has that nuclear bomb on his wrist and no way Spider-Man can survive that.

Danny Glover can survive it... why not Spidey?

confused

EsteemedLeader
you truly underestimate danny glover......hey, how about spiderman versus danny glover! someone make that thread
it really depends on which predator. if you mean the regular hunters like in the movie, then this goes to spider-man. stealth is less impressive against spider sense, and spider-man is stronger, faster, and more agile

mr.smiley
Spidey.

Batman Wins
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
you truly underestimate danny glover......hey, how about spiderman versus danny glover! someone make that thread
it really depends on which predator. if you mean the regular hunters like in the movie, then this goes to spider-man. stealth is less impressive against spider sense, and spider-man is stronger, faster, and more agile

Are you the clown of the threads.

CorderaMitchell
This has been done against two, guess who won?

MERCILOUS
Someone should have specified the type of pred.

chucktaylor
Agreed. But my first thought was Spidey.

Arahan
Yeah they can turn invisible, and Spidey has something called Spider Sense. You know that this snese help him detect ehm danger and invisible guys like...Predators? Spidey can kick the ass of a Predator.
In my opinion Spidey fits perfectly to hunt Predators.

Tiberius
Predator

BlaqChaos
Spiders are natural hunters.

who?-kid
Spider-Man wins. Cool fight and all, but he still wins.

jplatinum
chuck taylor,
where did you get the picture of that fine ass girl.
she can play on my bed anytime.

oh, and spiderman wins.
think about this, spiderman has precog so he will know danger is coming.
You may say "so what, pred has weapons that go at speed of sound(700mph).
True, but normal human reflexes are about 0.3 seconds to move just about any body part(jerk and arm or leg or twist over out of path of projectile.
spiderman's reflexes are at least 10x this.
This means that he can dodge bullets with relative ease.
Bullets travel at 700 mph and he dodges them with ease.
Even if pred is invisible and shoots a projectile spidey dodges it.
So after this pred decides to run up and attack with close combat(while still invisible).
Spidey alreadly knows where he is and punches the hell out of him with class 15 strength fist traveling at over 2,000 mph.

End of pred.

willRules
Spider-man mops the floor with Predators ugly crab-like face...........

golem370
Spiderman has Spider Sense and Superhuman Strength but I do like Predator so I would say three Predators would have a great chance to close to tell. I believe Predator is on Wolverines strength level and is more agile and they lots of weapons so there's a plus.

NoFate007
I don't think Predator is on Wolverine's strength level...

I say, the # of Predators that it takes to kill Spider-Man is 20, not taking into account all of them using that nuke, cause then they actually lost the match by committing suicide. Spider-Man is one of those guys that seems to do better when there are more people to fight.

Hit_and_Miss
what about a couple of elder predators? they tend to fight more with staffs and blades over plasma weapons....

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by Scoobless
Danny Glover can survive it... why not Spidey?

confused

laughing

Metalmanx
One Predator, Spiderman wins.

Two Predators, Spidey still wins.

Five Predaotrs? I still think Spidey wins.

Now...Ten Predators? Hmm...Actually, for real, I think Spidey still wins this. Like stated before, he seems to perform much better and more fluidly when there are more enemies.

Now, Twenty Predators? I think they would eventually overwhelm him.

But one? Spidey rocks him. Bad.

MERCILOUS
Originally posted by Metalmanx

Now...Ten Predators? Hmm...Actually, for real, I think Spidey still wins this. Like stated before, he seems to perform much better and more fluidly when there are more enemies.

You are either a Spidey fanboy or know little about Preds.

jinzin
Originally posted by MERCILOUS
You are either a Spidey fanboy or know little about Preds.

sorry metalman...but i gotta agree with merc on this one...

one pred alone would be something to overcome...anything beyond 3 is just too much.... hell even if he COULD take 3, it would be a lucky victory....VERY lucky...VERY VERY lucky.

Arahan
I like Spidey too, but I think more then 5-6 are too much.
20 Preds? Dont think so. Preds are great hunters. But i dont know if they hunt as a team. in the movies they were always alone.

Dreampanther
Well, if you are going to keep on piling Predators until they win, that's already admitting defeat, isn't it?

Spiderman is stronger, faster, more agile, can sense danger. . .

I don't really see one Predator as a contest

jinzin
Originally posted by Dreampanther
Well, if you are going to keep on piling Predators until they win, that's already admitting defeat, isn't it?

I don't really see one Predator as a contest

lket me ask you.... HONESTLY..... how many pred comics have you read?

a single predator....one...just one...UNO PRED.... who only sported his claws and lance went toe to toe with 100 prisoners of the worst kind all were packing weapons...they even got the drop on him..and he only lost after being tricked into a room where he was gas poisioned.... spiderman IMO couldn't handle that.... like I said...beating even ONE pred is going to be tough...

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Dreampanther

I don't really see one Predator as a contest Spiderman can take one pred, they are bad, but still, given what arsneal they have and the strength and cleverness of them, 1 should be enough for parker.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Arahan
I like Spidey too, but I think more then 5-6 are too much.
20 Preds? Dont think so. Preds are great hunters. But i dont know if they hunt as a team. in the movies they were always alone. Preds tend to be single, but they would still be a force, they aren't into "group" hunts.

TwisterGameX
I am not even going to read this, well I took a glance and I hear Spiderman, taking 3 preds. NO, just no, stopi it.

jinzin
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
I am not even going to read this, well I took a glance and I hear Spiderman, taking 3 preds. NO, just no, stopi it.
laughing out loud

PRAYERRUN
hmmmm Spiderman vs Predator. COOL!!big grin I'm gonna have to say that while it would be a good fight, Spidey would probably come out on top in this one. He'd have a few battle wounds though........

darth fury
spiderman 7/10

iron spidey 10/10

Jyppe
I had a huge debate over this at other thread, so I'm not going to dig that deep into it.
--
First of all, Spiderman isn't that much more stronger than Predator is (And I'm now talking about the average Predators. Strongest one lift a tank, but I'll assume we're talking about an average Predator vs Spiderman) Average Predators are said to be around 8 - 10 tonners, so they're not from from Spiderman's 10-20 tons.

Can't really say anything about their speed. It has fluctuated a lot. They've dodged bullets, but on the other hand, common humans have tagged them. Even though Spiderman is quite the same. Being hit by a cap and all that shizz.

Skills.. Well this obviously goes to Predators. Even an average Predator is highly skilled and has lots of experience.

Predators are more durable than Spiderman is. They've taken rifle rounds to head and still kept fighting. One took a shotgun slug right into his head and he wasn't that much bothered about it.

Conclusion: In a normal matchup (CIS on) Predator would try to go hand to hand with him, undoubtly losing, but if he knew what he was up against, he'd use all of his weaponary at once. So, could Spiderman dodge, rapid plasma shots, discs, Spears (Which happen to travel at near light speed) and melee at the same time?

Jyppe
Oh, and Scoobless.. Glover's character was never hit by a bomb..

Priest
Spiderman Knocks its head off

fsufan89
Originally posted by darth fury
spiderman 7/10

iron spidey 10/10

Agreed

braz
Spidey.

PRAYERRUN
What I'm really looking at is that big ol laser rifle on top of the predator's shoulder. lol. of course, spidey'd probably web it up and pull it off. THEN he'd attack and knock the predator right in the face, knocking his mask off.....and well spidey faints from the ugly look he's giving him.:P

ExtraMision5555
does the shouldercannon fire homeing rounds? or is it just a lock on thing, and then fires

becuase if its homing, spidermans funked?

also, the smart disc, THATS homing isint it??
i wonder, can spiderman handel even 1 predator?

darth fury
Originally posted by Jyppe
I had a huge debate over this at other thread, so I'm not going to dig that deep into it.
--
First of all, Spiderman isn't that much more stronger than Predator is (And I'm now talking about the average Predators. Strongest one lift a tank, but I'll assume we're talking about an average Predator vs Spiderman) Average Predators are said to be around 8 - 10 tonners, so they're not from from Spiderman's 10-20 tons.

Can't really say anything about their speed. It has fluctuated a lot. They've dodged bullets, but on the other hand, common humans have tagged them. Even though Spiderman is quite the same. Being hit by a cap and all that shizz.

Skills.. Well this obviously goes to Predators. Even an average Predator is highly skilled and has lots of experience.

Predators are more durable than Spiderman is. They've taken rifle rounds to head and still kept fighting. One took a shotgun slug right into his head and he wasn't that much bothered about it.

Wrong predator has no feats of 8-10 tons even if stated, if the stongest one was able to lift a tank then thats really not very good as most tanks weigh between 6-12 tons.
Speed wise spiderman wins by far again, so what predator can dodge a few bullets so can people like punisher. and he's got spider sense. To be honest pred just looks like a lumbering monster.
Skill wise average preadator loses again no feats to prove this.
Yes preadator has better durability but this is pointless as spiderman can hit him far more then predator can and far harder.And spider man has his iron suit (if we talkin bout iron spidey) which is bulletproof.(invisibility dnt count 4 much on spideys part as pred has thermal vision). BTW can sum1 tell me if alien vs pred (the recent 1) is canon.

l

Mindship
Originally posted by BlaqChaos
Spiders are natural hunters.

Bingo.
Pred will never know what hit him.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Metalmanx

YES, just what I was waiting for. Thank you metalmanx, you've finally revealed to everyone how big a spidey fanboy you are, something I've been saying all along.

Soljer
Originally posted by darth fury
Wrong predator has no feats of 8-10 tons even if stated, if the stongest one was able to lift a tank then thats really not very good as most tanks weigh between 6-12 tons.
Speed wise spiderman wins by far again, so what predator can dodge a few bullets so can people like punisher. and he's got spider sense. To be honest pred just looks like a lumbering monster.
Skill wise average preadator loses again no feats to prove this.
Yes preadator has better durability but this is pointless as spiderman can hit him far more then predator can and far harder.And spider man has his iron suit (if we talkin bout iron spidey) which is bulletproof.(invisibility dnt count 4 much on spideys part as pred has thermal vision). BTW can sum1 tell me if alien vs pred (the recent 1) is canon.

l

Six to twelve tons? You're shitting yourself, son.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M1_Abrams

Hell, the British Mark I, one of the first tanks to EVER engage in combat, was still about thirty tons.

Jyppe

python99
Originally posted by Hulk_Power

So he blows himself up and Spiderman at the same time to oblivion.
That does not sound like a win. That sounds more like Predator got his ass whooped so bad that he says If I die I am gonna take you with me.
Just like the movies when Arnold punked his ass. PLain old Arnie laughing

magneto1992
I think yoyu guys are over doing spiderman?
How can spiderman can hit the predator if he is invesible?
And then again how can he survove the bomb?
How can spiderman can hust in a any way Predator?
If spiderman WAS not touchable, how come he got hurt many times?
In my opinion is a stealmate for all types of predators (unless they are stupid, which some of the are] and elders beats him

Metalmanx
Originally posted by masterbruce
YES, just what I was waiting for. Thank you metalmanx, you've finally revealed to everyone how big a spidey fanboy you are, something I've been saying all along.

...You're still here? And not over yourself yet?

I think the funniest thing is that I said that over one year ago, and you've found it thinking you've found the Holy Grail.

Seriously. It's old.

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by magneto1992
I think yoyu guys are over doing spiderman?
No we are not.

Spider sense. It worked fine in the past against invisible enemies.

He probably can't. But neither can Predator, so that's a moot point.

He can hust him like he husts everybody : by beating him up.

starlock
spider-man for the win

kid324
OF CAUSE PREDATORS LA

golem370
Danny Glover and Arnold was able to escape the blast I am sure Spider-Man is 10 times faster then then two. Spider-Man as far as strength could toss a Predator around like Predators toss around average people he is atleast 5 times stronger then a Predator. The only real chance a Predator has is Spideys lack of confidence and the fact that he rarely goes all out.

Estacado
Originally posted by golem370
Danny Glover and Arnold was able to escape the blast I am sure Spider-Man is 10 times faster then then two. Spider-Man as far as strength could toss a Predator around like Predators toss around average people he is atleast 5 times stronger then a Predator. The only real chance a Predator has is Spideys lack of confidence and the fact that he rarely goes all out.
Some Predators can easily rip tanks open and take rpg shots to the chest without dying.

Estacado
http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/1071/78050232kq3.th.jpghttp://img80.imageshack.us/img80/2862/33319683fb8.th.jpg

golem370
Yeah well Spider-Man it's going to sit there and be hit

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Estacado
http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/1071/78050232kq3.th.jpghttp://img80.imageshack.us/img80/2862/33319683fb8.th.jpg

Hm. I see the slicing through the tank just fine (something that I don't believe anyone argued against), yet still don't see that tank-lifting ability.

I'm really not trying to be an ass (seriously), I just don't understand what these scans do for the Predator's support in this match.

Inhuman
Why does the pred have sandals in those scans?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Soljer

Hell, the British Mark I, one of the first tanks to EVER engage in combat, was still about thirty tons.

Your right, with both.

though I like to point out old tanks were not as effective and used materials and metals that add un needed weight.

though your still correct.

Darth Martin
Depends on what class the Yautja is and what weapons and equipments he comes with. I don't see Spidey taking an Elder. no

Battlehammer
elder have some crazy shit for weapons

Darth Martin
Not really. erm They ussually are over a thousand years old and are worshipped as Gods in their civilization for their experience and combat skills. They ussually engage in H2H. Warriors have all the bad*** weaponry. wink

Battlehammer
Elder still carry awosome weapons though they may not need to use them they still carry them.

If elder went at spiderman no armor or weapons he lose.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Elder still carry awosome weapons though they may not need to use them they still carry them.

If elder went at spiderman no armor or weapons he lose. Nope. An Elder would pwn Spidey. These guys take on Alien Queens unarmed.

Battlehammer
sweet to bad an alien queen is nothing like spiderman at all an pritty useless example.

please I love to see some feats of a queen and an elder that makes you think spiderman gunna lose.

starlock
Spider-man for the win

Soljer
Without weapons, I have to agree with Capt. I don't see an unarmed Predator, even an elder, beating Parker.

An armed Elder, most likely, would beat him down.

Air Legend
Spider-Man ftw

JediSamuraiMRB
Interesting thread. Don't see Pred hitting Parker too much or any of his weapons hitting him. Spiderman can evade and attack from above, 8/10 Spiderman.

celestialdemon
Spiderman would kick the crap out of a predator in an unarmed fight. With weapons, Spiderman still wins, but not nearly as often.

Darth Martin
I don't know. The Yautja Elders are like a thousand years old. Spiderman might win an unarmed fight and probably would but with weapons I don't see Spidey taking out an Elder.

celestialdemon
Originally posted by Darth Martin
I don't know. The Yautja Elders are like a thousand years old. Spiderman might win an unarmed fight and probably would but with weapons I don't see Spidey taking out an Elder.

Do you have any scans showing what an elder can do?

Darth Martin
sad Don't any Predator comics.

SpiderGauntlet
Originally posted by Darth Martin
sad Don't any Predator comics.

Yes well the movies don't work here roll eyes (sarcastic)

And I think people doubt Spider-man's awesome reflexes and agility

lando005
spidy takes it over a single pred 6/10

JediSamuraiMRB
Originally posted by SpiderGauntlet

And I think people doubt Spider-man's awesome reflexes and agility

I don't.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by SpiderGauntlet

And I think people doubt Spider-man's awesome reflexes and agility I don't doubt his extreme physical stats it's just the Yautja have far superior technology that could kill him in one hit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.