Deathstroke's PIS-Generating Powers vs. Batman's PIS-Generating Powers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Plot Induced Stupidity

Their PIS-Inducing Powers are phenomenal. They can alter reality to their benefits. Speedsters become slow and sluggish. Hits from the Hulk and Superman are brushed off. Characters facing them suddenly fight completely outside their abilities and tactics. And DD and Batman make the battles look easy. But the question is: whose PIS-Generating powers are better? confused

ScarletSpider
Deathstroke. He has a gun. And a sword. That's awesome!

Sentry
Oh my god, Draco's back. Welcome back Draco. big grin

Draco69
Thank you! smile

EsteemedLeader
well, as far as batman vs. deathstroke, ignoring your PMS, and that plot induced stupidity thing, batman 6/10

long pig
^^What?
We all know Batman loses to Slade in a fight, but does he lose to Slade in a PIS match??

Maybe....maybe....evil face

EsteemedLeader
i have detective #710 and they seem pretty even but batman wins. he would have jailed deathstroke but he had to stop gunhawk from killing people. and deathstroke is in my top 10 faves and i admit hes the man most capable of killing bats. (if anyone could kill bats, its him hands down), but batman 6/10

Wanderer259
And Deathstroke has beaten Bats twice in two other match-ups.

long pig
*Beaten him near death once. big grin
They aren't even at all.

In a straight up fight, if Slade doesn't hold back like he always does, Slade wins 9/10. Batman can't last too long when all he has his a small level of fighting ability over Slade.

Wanderer259
I also read up on that issue of Detective comics as well. Supposedly, the whole thing is badly written with an incredibly inane plot, and based on the synopsis I read, I'd have to agree.

CorderaMitchell
hmmmm

long pig
Wasn't Slade on an assassination job ona roof?
Can't remember issue numbers.

ImmortalOne
Fight, Slade. PIS, Bruce !!!

Remember teh Batman and Spawn comic,
Al beated Bruce so bad that his spine was twisted and bones well-misplaced, but Bruce just snaped them back and fight like nothing was wrong,

But when he fought against Bane, he just snapped all of Bruce's bone, and Bruce had to stay home for a few years...

That difference is what I call PIS !!

EsteemedLeader
slade was gonna snipe gunhawk to collect his bounty. batman was on the same trail and had a small quarrel. they went blow for blow and both ended up bloodied. bats smacked slade in teh face with his rifle and cuffed while he was down. after it all went down, slade went home with nothing, and batman collected his sword as a trophy

long pig
Esteem.....tell the whole story now....c'mon.

EsteemedLeader
i dont have teh first two comics, but i can explain this fight in explicit detail:...

EsteemedLeader
batman finds sladeon teh roof. he lands a double heeled kick and follows it with a backhand. slade throws a punch and roundhouse kick and throws batman down so he can nail gunhawk..blah blah...slades scope is suddenly blocked and BAM bats kicks him in teh face. bats lands a three hit combo to the face and uppercuts slade as he says that quote i have on my sig....

ImmortalOne
Dude, THE STORY, not the FIGHT DETAILS, WE ALL KNOW THAT BATMAN IS GONNA USE HIS ALMIGHTY KICK !!

EsteemedLeader
slade gets up and catches bats punch and backhands him. slade goes to try and get another shot, we see bat poised with batarang in background. we see gunhawk and a shot hits about an inch away from him.bat lands a headbutt and punch to the face of slade. slade removes his mask and declares "im through playing with you masked man" next we see bats leaping at him holding thebarrel of the rifle in his hands and.....

EsteemedLeader
BASHES HIM IN THE FACE WITH THE RIFLE, NO KICKING!!!!

ImmortalOne
WHAT ??? BAtman didnt use his infamous JUMP DOG KICK ??

EsteemedLeader
next, slade is cuffed, and declares its to late now hawk is too far away to stop "welcome to the real world hero" batman goes to use the rifle, slade says its an impossible shot, but bats shoots gunhawks, well, guns. hes arrested, bats turns around, slades gone

Wanderer259
Yep. Bad writing.

ImmortalOne
Hmm... I thought BAtman swore never to use a gun ??
BAtman is dumb, or STUPID WRITING ??

EsteemedLeader
oh probly important, all the while hawk was on a ferry in a stand-off with some cops before bats shots. bat explains that he learned long-range sniping under ducards tutelage, and thats how he made theextraordinary shot

Wanderer259
Please. A shot that Batman can make that Deathstroke can't?

Come now. That right there proves that something's wrong with that author.

EsteemedLeader
"I hated using a gun then. I hated using one tonight. But what I hated most of all is how close I had to come to that last resort."

long pig
Heh, yep.

Hell, how can you even call it a win when Batman blindsides Slade while he's aiming through his scope? I mean, it isn't like Slade was trying to fight Batman there, he was trying to do his job.

And of course Batman is a better shot than Slade, I mean, Batman has enhanced vision and super reaction time.....oh wait...

EsteemedLeader
we dont no if he could have made the shot or not, he could have, he was just stating, you know, odds are against him

EsteemedLeader
and going for hawk instead of fighting bats was slades fault. it wasnt a cheap trick, batman exploited a weakness. in this case, slade wanting da money

ImmortalOne
Yep, bad day for both !!

Wanderer259
That, however, doesn't constitute as a straight-up fight victory and thus I fail to see how Batman takes Slade 6/10 without PIS/CIS as his back-up.

EsteemedLeader
and slade knows how to use like every weapon known to man. since batman only needed to learn to snipe, it probly stuck with him more

long pig
^Indeed ol' chum.

Batman had the advantage of suprise and leverage.
Can you imagine what Slade would do to Batman if he had those advantages? Jesus, dead batman.

Straight up fight, Batman loses the large majority.
In a prep fight, he still loses the large majority.

EsteemedLeader
in a prep fight bats would win cause slade plays with guns and bat has bulletproof armor

EsteemedLeader
that armor would also protect against slades physical attacks

EsteemedLeader
..... a little bit

long pig
Slade wears chain mail armor too. And he has those famous grenades that have k.o'd superman and wondergirl at the same time.

Slade is better at prep than Batman.

EsteemedLeader
apparently, his armors not all that great seeing as he was gunned down once

long pig
Who needs bulletproof armor when you can heal?

I'm not sure exactly what his armor does, it's there but obviously not very good.
Looks like a millionair assassine would wear some kevlar.

I don't see Batman ever really beating Slade with a legitamate attack, slade is just his superior in everything.

Batman can get lucky and win 2/10, I admit that much.

EsteemedLeader
but batman has the batmobile

long pig
Well that just changes everything.

Batman 9/10 w/batmobile.

EsteemedLeader
no, still 6/10. in my original assumption, i had already included every resource they had in possession.

EsteemedLeader
we should do a batgirl (cassandra cain) vs. ravager (rose wilson) thread

long pig
But the batmobile gives him power over the multiverse, it really shouldn't be allowed.

Batmobile>I.G

long pig
I made a rose vs cassy thread a while back, no one really commented on it.

Ravager is tough though, just not experienced.

She's supposedly more powerful than Slade, her strength and all grows with her adrenaline.

EsteemedLeader
i think there was a fight between them recently. not sure though

long pig
There was in batgirl#63 I believe.
Slade smacked batgirl around and lured her into a fight with Ravager, Ravager did well, but Batgirl noticed a pattern in the way Ravager would keep looking back to Slade to see if he approved, so she took advantage of it and won.

Ravager's potential is way beyond Batgirl's.

EsteemedLeader
yeah, psychotic white-haired sword-swinging chick wins

EsteemedLeader
btw youre location messed up it just says "In the minds & hearts of every"

skizo
BATGIRL ISH TEH R BESTEST

EsteemedLeader
ravager would eat her! EAT HERRRRRRR!!!!!!

long pig
WOLBERNE WINS!!!111

EsteemedLeader
yeah!! wait.......Wolberne???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.