Create Your KILL BILL Name and Story

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GreenFist
This is just for fun.I ask you no real names. Who would you be if you were apart of the DiVAS?{You can make a name up to}

Name: Tony Jackson
Code Name: Terminator
Story: I was only about 20 when i started to work with Bill's father Bill was 40 at the time he was working with this group called the DiVAS. I decided to start working with this group called DiVAS. I was the one who work With Bill so i guess you can say I was not apart of the DiVAS.

Smodden
Name: Smodden
Codename: Smodden
Bio: When Bill heard about me and all of the things I done, well, he had to come lookin' for me. It was a long time before he found me, and when he did I put up a good struggle. In the end, I prevailed, and I swore that somehow, I would find out the truth, -why this man wanted to kill me. Years later I found the truth, and I wish that it had been a lie...BANG! BANG! It was my babe that hired him to shoot me down!!!!

Myth
Sarah Lambert
Code name: Gardner (yes, the snake!)
Story: A redneck prostitute that fights with a hoe. Grew up in Texas where her parents died when their farm was burned down by Bill without her knowing it was Bill. She spent her days whoring herself to the local farmers just to raise money for her own fields. However, before going actually having sex, she kills the men for her money. Therefore she is the gardening ho named Gardner that kills with her hoe. wink

Phoenix
Aah, this has just reminded me of a fanfic I was thinking about with a new DiVAS member, but I've completely forgotten everything about her, I had a codename and a back story, but I didn't write it down!

GreenFist
Today Bill did the dumbtest thing her burnt down this person farm we were in Texas to look for person Bill heard named Smodden. we were looking for him until our car broke down he would thought it would be funny to burn the farm down .It was a bad idea
luckily we found Smodden.

GreenFist
Well I Terminator went on a boring mission i had to go find out about the Gang Green Gang a group of people {different races} i could have killed them all but Bill cut my head off and serve to hungry maggots.

Onikirimaru
Name: Mr T
Codename: Mr T
I was drinkin milk one day, and Bill said "I heard you think you tough" I looked at him and said "I beat cancer fool I can beat you too!" I picked him up and threw him a hellova far. He came back a day later and said, "You want money you be an assassin" I said "Ok" He said "Ok, this girl I banged is pregnant with another mans baby and she said..." then i said "Shut the jibber jabber and tell me who to kill" and he said "Get on the plane and fly to Japan" I aint gettin on no plane so I kill him.

GreenFist
Some F!@#$% thought he killed people im am sick of tried of going to the waiting rooms and hopin that he is better. Bill told me that i have a mission in Japan the reward was 100,000 dollars. Cheap but the mission was to find Aoi Unkejouki and bring her back to the US

oxMia_Wallacexo
Name: Scarlett Georgio
Code name: Cobra
Story: Fell in love with a turned bag cop kept under bribe and couldn't leave him till finally he sent me so nuts i shot him and let him rot under his own house before changing my identity name and appearence ran into Bill when he knocked into me and i dropped my back and the gun fell out, and it all went from there now i spend most of my time jetting around the world screwing people over thats how i like it and thats how its gonna stay

GreenFist
Bill let me have the Day off

KILLBILLFREAK
Originally posted by oxMia_Wallacexo
Name: Scarlett Georgio
Code name: Cobra
Story: Fell in love with a turned bag cop kept under bribe and couldn't leave him till finally he sent me so nuts i shot him and let him rot under his own house before changing my identity name and appearence ran into Bill when he knocked into me and i dropped my back and the gun fell out, and it all went from there now i spend most of my time jetting around the world screwing people over thats how i like it and thats how its gonna stay

And how many years have you been working with Bill

remy_17
Name: Drego Schwartz.
Code name: Redcoat.
Story: How did I get hooked up with Bill? Well do you remember a guy name Lee Harvey Oswald? Im sure you do. Well he took the blame for the crime that I committed. Yes I capped Kennedy. Not from that gay "Grassy Knoll", but 5 windows down from where they found that mysterious gun that supposedly Oswald killed him with. Well that was a planted gun, Oswald was just mopping up before he was going to leave, and wanted to get a better view of the festivities. He never saw it coming. hah. Stupid cops. Well anyways Bill tracked me down, after hearing about my "little" job, and ive been doing sniper jobs for him ever since. I may be a little old, but i still have the same steady hand and 20/20 vision that I used to. O yeah and I was hired by the Russians to kill Kennedy, just FYI.

Rogue Jedi
Code Name: Black Dog
History: Recruited by Bill when I was 25 years old. 3 years into our working relationship, Bill expelled me from the Viper assassination squad for having a foursome with Vernita Green, Elle and Black Mamba. I found work later within O Ren Ishi's orginazation, but she fired me when i had a threesome with Sophie and Go Go. Working currently as a freelance operative.

Black-Lotus 32
codename: dead rose
history: killed 320 between the ages of 14 and 19 recruited by bill at age 20 was away in prague when black mamba was totured and put into a coma since bills death i now run whats left of the dead viper assassination squad and have a katana made by hatorri hanzo one of his last ever katana's made, it has red wrapping and has the following words in japanese engraved on the blade: " death is my legacy and power is my addiction".

I RULE U ALL!

KILLBILLFREAK
After hearing some info about this great and clever killer i decide Bill to met him his name is REDCOAT. I just hope he is able to keep up

KILLBILLFREAK
Calling Dead Rose and telling him that he was going to be in charge for a few days until i find Beatrix Kiddo was a pain in the ass. i told Dead Rose that i have a gift for him a Hattori Hanzo sword.

FistOfThe North
Name: Mr. Bruh Slee
Code Name: King Cobra
History: A super genius tactical strategist and top advisor for O'Ren plus former Grand Lieutenant formerly affiliated with the infamous Cobra Legion. A Former subdivision of the now uninstalled Crazy 88. Upon hearing about the collapse Of O' Ren's Empire, the criminal warlords faught for O' Ren's throne. After years and hundreds upon hundreds of killings, King Cobra reigned supreme and now sits on that thrown. He's gotten rid of all is enemies except one. The Bride. The yellow haired warrior responsilbe for it all.

KILLBILLFREAK
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
Name: Mr. Bruh Slee
Code Name: King Cobra
History: A super genius tactical strategist and top advisor for O'Ren plus former Grand Lieutenant formerly affiliated with the infamous Cobra Legion. A Former subdivision of the now uninstalled Crazy 88. Upon hearing about the collapse Of O' Ren's Empire, the criminal warlords faught for O' Ren's throne. After years and hundreds upon hundreds of killings, King Cobra reigned supreme and now sits on that thrown. He's gotten rid of all is enemies except one. The Bride. The yellow haired warrior responsilbe for it all.

After getting information about this "Super Genius" named King Cobra i had to let Bill know about this person. PLus how Bill turn away a good goal for King Cobra which is to KILL BEATRIX

kill the bill
name:kyojiro
codename:kill the bill
story: i lived in japan all my life until a man named bill came here he saw me one day on the street we talked as if we had know each other for the longest of times and in an instent i was on the ground one of his men had a sword i grabbed it and chopped off bills legs he fell to the ground i sliced off his head blood splashed the men ran and i became know as kill the bill.

KILLBILLFREAK
Poor Bill's father this fool named KILL the BILL thought he had killed bill here's a note for all those who plans or "think" they can Kill bill well then you are going to be smarter than bill

Soth
Name: Cornelius Ackland
Code Name: Mr. Black

Story: Cornelius is a famous man without a face to put to him. He has terrorized England with his expertise in silent torture and a penchant for brutal murder. Joe Cabot hires him for a job in San Fransisco.

fro
name:uknown
codenamesadlost and forgotten)
story:as a teenager i walked the streets never knowing my real family i was picked up by the viper squad after Bill witnessed me chopping the bulls of a bum trying to take my real fathers gold watch (he he pulp fiction) bill got me to take out a rich guy for $1,000,000 but when i got to his house he made a deal with me to kill out Bill fo $2,000,000. forget the black mamba shit - i killed Bill

DEV1L
NAME: John Smith

CODENAME: The hired help

STORY: If you have a big problem then you will find a business card in your pocket, The hired help can deal with all your problems. He is never seen and never known but one thing you do know is where to pay your money...............and if you decide not to pay well maybe you will see his face.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.