DDR VS. Eyetoy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GreenFist
Is DDR better than the Eyetoy or is it the other way around?

YOU DECIDE

SaTsuJiN
dont they coincide on the Ps2? (DDR's eyetoy mini games?)

GreenFist
Yeah on DDR Extreme

SaTsuJiN
Personally I find DDR to be more healthy than Eyetoy.. but I guess thats because of its lack of application

GreenFist
one quick question have you tried the eyetoy?

SaTsuJiN
No.. but I have seen the programs.. nonsensical arm waving applications.. nothing full body yet.. I'm hoping motion capture is affordable enough to hit home soon..

GreenFist
Correct

GreenFist
They both work you out

DarkC
most definitely DDR.

LiL nAstY GirL
DDR

GreenFist
List why you think DDR plz thanx

RagnaViper
Personally, I'd rather watch some random idiot flail around smacking ninjas on a tv screen in front of the guy then watch said individual attempt to do a little jig based on arrows that hope to see you die of a heart attack from their assault.

God damn, that was quite a long mutha.

CorderaMitchell
Eyetoy.

GreenFist
Originally posted by RagnaViper
Personally, I'd rather watch some random idiot flail around smacking ninjas on a tv screen in front of the guy then watch said individual attempt to do a little jig based on arrows that hope to see you die of a heart attack from their assault.

God damn, that was quite a long mutha.

Well then you can go do that but not in here

luffyjin
WTF IS DDR an btw eye toy exercises all muscles especially in the nights game on sega superstars

GreenFist
PLease spell out your words thank you

RagnaViper
Originally posted by GreenFist
Well then you can go do that but not in here

My run-on > You

luffyjin
plse tell me what ddr is i no wat eyetoy its its cool

GreenFist
Originally posted by RagnaViper
My run-on > You

BRING IT

GreenFist
Originally posted by luffyjin
plse tell me what ddr is i no wat eyetoy its its cool

DDR- Dance Dance Revolution is a dancing game
WANT MORE INFO GO HERE:
http://www.DDRFreak.com
this website will let you here some of the music and will tell you everything about DDR

RagnaViper
Originally posted by GreenFist
BRING IT

Oh, it's already been brought!

GreenFist
BILL ATTACK

legacy92
u know the tingys u see in arcades where u se a guy jumpin on sum umm bottons thats up down left rite tryin to jump in time wit wuts on the screen kinda hard to xplain but im sure u have seen it they also hav it for ps2 where u plugg it its quit neat even though i suk at it embarrasment im still tryin to master the techinique lol but ino u seen it well thats preety much wut it is

GreenFist
Well {not to brag} it is easier to try to do the slow BPM if i may ask which DDR game do you have?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.