Sith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darth-yoda
i just ha this idea i dont know if it will catch on but anyway this is a sith question board if you have anyquestions on the original sith or the new sith then just ask here and hopefully me or/and others will answere them

DarthGenises
How old is Sidious in TPM

General Zodiac
Who was the first Sith? And is Sidious the last Sith?

DarthGenises
I could answer part of you Sidious is not the last Sith that would be Lady Lumiya

General Zodiac
Thank you.

DarthGenises
welcome

General Zodiac
How can Lady Lumiya be a Sith when Anakin fulfilled the prochey and killed the Sith for a 1,000 years?

DarthGenises
She was one of the emperors hands but mabye in the books Anikan will come back and kill her of course this is all a guess.

Darth_Frobo
Anakin did bring balance to the force, that doesn't mean it can't be set off balance again.

DarthGenises
No, he didn't because there were still sith left when he killed the Emperor

Illustrious
Originally posted by DarthGenises
No, he didn't because there were still sith left when he killed the Emperor

There were still DARK JEDI, he did eliminate the Sith: namely the Emperor and himself.

DarthGenises
Dark Jedi can be Dark Lords of the Sith?

General Zodiac
No. Dark Jedi and Siths are 2 completely different things with different beliefs.

DarthGenises
Yeah but on Wikipedia it states she is the Dark Lady of the Sith

General Zodiac
And? Sidious and Vader where the Sith. There is only 2.

DarthGenises
your point?

General Zodiac
Anakin siezed to be Vader. He killed Sidious and defeated the Sith for 1,000 years. Maybe she was a Dark Jedi.

DarthGenises
So she is not really the Dark Lady of the Sith then gotcha.

DiamondBullets
Why can't the Sith and Jedi.....just get along?? Everyone else with difference of opinion can agree to disagree but still coexist.

DarthGenises
Actually Anikan didn't kill Darth Sidious it was Han Solo

Darth_Rankkor
According to the games, after the battle of Yavin, there was Desann and Tavion at least

General Zodiac
What are you talking about. Anakin killed Sidious.

General Zodiac
Originally posted by Darth_Rankkor
According to the games, after the battle of Yavin, there was Desann and Tavion at least
They were Dark Jedi.

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by General Zodiac
They were Dark Jedi.

oh ok .... I've mentioned them cause they were called "sith spit" by Katarn. What about those in Jedi academy(don't recall the name of the characters)

DarthGenises
Originally posted by General Zodiac
What are you talking about. Anakin killed Sidious.

In EU Han Solo kills Darth Sidious

Darth_Janus
This is an EU thread.

General Zodiac
Anakin throw Sidious into the reactor. If he lived the explosion of the Death Star killed him. And Sidious would never be killed by a blaster.

Camael
i dont believe in a 'last' sith, the sith is not a classification of people that died out, like blacks. it used to be but that ended i forget when. around episode 1 time atleast the sith was only an idealistic viewpoint, you want power and greed or anything like that, just become a jedi and BAM theres your sith. as long as there are jedi there are potential sith. so step off! ( just kidding big grin )

Tangible God
Originally posted by DiamondBullets
Why can't the Sith and Jedi.....just get along?? Everyone else with difference of opinion can agree to disagree but still coexist. Yeah, I know, I mean...c'mon! The Crips and Bloods did it, so why can't the Forcers as well?

Tangible God
Hey, does anybody know what Palpatine's first name was. I know, I just wanna see if more experienced members know etc. etc....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.