Jedi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darth-yoda
hello this is a jedi question thread the way it works is if you need a question on jedi answering the post it here and hopefully me or other members will answere it

SkatinWitAsaber
UM well..... I really don't know about the other jedis I only know the main Jedi charterers so maybe if u can tell me about other Jedi That i don't know about that would be help full smile

darth-yoda
well maybe if you name the jedi you know of then we can go from there

SkatinWitAsaber
Thats the problem i dont know any names and i dont know anything about them

DiamondBullets
Why do the Jedi view the Dark Side as a perversoin/abuse of the Force? After all, emotions and self-survival are only natural.

SkatinWitAsaber
ummm i have no clue sry go ask docter phill! haha

well I think cause the dark side obviously uses the force for eveil duhh they kill ppl because when they are outcats(like goths in real life) they hate everything so that my answer i dono if its right or wrong but that my opinion(no offnese to the goths that cut them selves)

matreid
Using the darkside rots you within and causes ruin and decay.

SkatinWitAsaber
uhhhhh blink yea what he said What the f**k?

General Zodiac
Because everyone who used the darkside ended up trying to take control of the galaxy and so the Jedi don't like the darkside.

darth-yoda
the power of the darkside leads to death most if not all powers are used to ham and ultimatly kill another life for instance ligghtning chock crush kill life drain they all kill something and as in real life killing leads to inner corruption exacutions useed to get drunk befor the exacution many soilders convince them selfs that they are fighting to help people when in fact there not the dark side only leads to death and destuction and corruption ultimatly death consums everything wether by killing or corruption do you understand what i mean

SkatinWitAsaber
Yup exactly wat he said haha well yea itz true I hate the dark jedi also LIGHT POWER haha

General Zodiac
Question: Who is the most famous Jedi that wans't in TPM and up?

Tulak Hord
Ulic-Quel Droma?

General Zodiac
I just took a Which Episode III character are you quiz.
http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=34136

Camael
my question is simply this... why cant we all just get along?

SkatinWitAsaber
awesome im my favorite character Obi-wan haha

We'll i have a question:

Who is plo koon:

and if u could tell me more extra jedi who arent the main characters because i know nothing haha

And caramel SHUT UP! mad laughing out loud

Tulak Hord
Originally posted by General Zodiac
Question: Who is the most famous Jedi that wans't in TPM and up?

Was it Ulic-Quel Droma, Lord Hoth, or someone else?

Tangible God
Yoda--I'm Yoda, I'm a souldia! I got moja I showed ya, I thought I told ya. Don't being wise with me right by your side. You won't believe your eyes, watch the X-wing rise

Luke--Yoda! Why you be a playa-hata? You know that I still must confront Lord Vada!

Yoda--But Luke-not ready are you.

Luke--But there's a city in the clouds where they're keepin ma crew. A Jedi's gotta do wut a Jedi's gotta do......so now Vader, I'm comin for you.

Yeah that's right R2, I set a new course, we're goin to Cloud City. (slurp) Ahh! That's a mighty good gin and tonic, would ya mix me up anotha?

(Vader-Luke fight)

Vader--Impressive, now realese your anger.

Luke--OOHH! Why'd ya slice off my hand?

Vader--It's imperative that you understand: Obi-Wan would never bother, tellin you about you father.

Luke--he told me enough, he told me you killed him!

Vader--Then there's something I must reveal then. I'm your father! I'm ya fatha, I'm your father! I'm ya fatha, I'm your father! I'm ya fatha, I'm your father. I'm ya fatha, I'm your father!

Han--knock him out the box Luke, Knock him out! Knock him out the box Luke, knock him out!

JLRTENJAC
Originally posted by Camael
my question is simply this... why cant we all just get along?

BECAUSE!

HimoKun
Why, in KOTOR, are there Jedi Robes? The Jedi did not start wearing Robes until after the Ruusan Reformation, which before they wore battle armour.

SkatinWitAsaber
hmmmm Good question i really never noticed that good job haha

Tangible God
Originally posted by Camael
my question is simply this... why cant we all just get along? The real question is, why can't we be friends? I mean...c'mon. All I am saaayying........is give peace a chance!

Luke Is Better
i think because they were in no real war around KOTOR time like in the new sith wars they had been fighting 4 1000 years in KOTOR they had been fighting 4 like 10 mayb so it would have seemed like forever since they hadn't woren the armor so when they started wearing the robes it seemed like the first time

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.