Imperiex Prime vs Galactus vs Comic Unicron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

supremthor
who is the most powerful of these gaints?

newjak86
Galactus is no match for Unicron my friend now Imperiex Prime I don't know enoguh on to make a solid arguemeny but unless he has destroyed Creation I doubt he will win.

supremthor
they all are at max power

kgkg
Flash Prime takes it

newjak86
Yes Flash Prime and JP let's not forget HKH

Darkstorm Zero
I think I'm going to side with Uni on this one...

GalacticStorm
Ummmm if by creation you're mistakenly meaning a universe then yes you have that feat right for Unicron. NJ are you trying to fool those people who might not have the thread? Naughty, naughty. Unicron as his biggest feat has eaten a universe. His hunger satiated he fell asleep.

kevdude
good battle, hmmm I would say Galactus would be the first to fall since he is just a part of the Marvel Multiverse and has never been shown to live outside it. Imperiex and Unicron have destroyed both of there universes before and have lived in the Void, I would say Imperiex Prime could win since he is the embodiment of entropy (the void).

newjak86
Unicron is the embodiment of destruction.
galactic I bumped up the thread already.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by newjak86
Unicron is the embodiment of destruction.
galactic I bumped up the thread already.

No he is not the embodiment of destruction. Dont make assumptions.

newjak86
Now he isn't even the embodiment of Destruction anymore wow you are trying to destroy Unicron now aren't you. Well I tell you what Galactic let everyone read the Phoenix vs Unicron thread and let them decide.

Darkstorm Zero
I don't think it's an assumption GS, Unicron was a primal chaotic energy that embodies destruction. This is before the big bang that created the current universe, the only difference now is that this eergy now inhabits a physical form.

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by newjak86
Galactus is no match for Unicron my friend now Imperiex Prime I don't know enoguh on to make a solid arguemeny but unless he has destroyed Creation I doubt he will win.

imperiex was as powerful as the big bang and would have destroyed creation if he hadnt been sent to the dawn of time by earths heros

newjak86
Time is nothing for Unicron he once reached out and took Galavtron from a different time no problem.

kevdude
time is nothing to Imperiex either, he was a threat that not only threated 1 timeline but every time in Hypertime DC, having his armor open would have destroyed everything in creation. Imperiex was planning on having massive black holes to destroy everything then it would remake a new big bang, if he wanted that to happen he can live through it as well. Imperiex Prime wins.

ImmortalOne
Unicron will win big time, Imperiex is the FLAW of creation he detected that himself !!

EsteemedLeader
let me say it slowly to accomadate your.......specialness.I-F I-M-P-E-R-I-E-X D-E-S-T-R-O-Y-S T-H-E U-N-I-V-E-R-S-E H-E K-I-L-L-S U-N-I-C-R-O-N

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.