man ya'll must really hate me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr. Diamond
okay maybe some posts are stupid. but i figure in the end its all in fun.

Batman Wins
This a Vs thread ?

Dr. Diamond
yes it is and i know it will be closed.

Batman Wins
good. And no one hates u unless...you want them too

EsteemedLeader
of course its a vs. forum, its Dr. Diamond vs. me, and im a superhero (Momentos Man, the Man Momentum) and hes a supervillain, look it says hes the destroyer of you and hes kicking the hulks @$$

EsteemedLeader
there, no way it can possibly be closed

yahman
"yes it is and i know it will be closed."

HUH ????????
dude it looks like you got a major dose of hardcore paranoia. Dude i invented this disease. The only cure is a dose of ALEMASTER whirly splat, scoobles, C17 CM and many more. All of them are verry funny guys and will help you get through this difficult phase.

cool Happy Dance

ScarletSpider
They lie. We hate you. We detest you. Conspiracies to extinguish your genetic line from the Earth are already in motion.

yahman
"They lie. We hate you. We detest you. Conspiracies to extinguish your genetic line from the Earth are already in motion."

You weren't supposed to tell him. He's only got a few hours to live. Let him enjoy it while it lasts.

Blair Wind
why do you think we hate you??

Logan 87
Heh Bunch of Rookies.....want attension. Suck it up and be a Wolverine, not a jubilee

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Logan 87
Heh Bunch of Rookies.....want attension. Suck it up and be a Wolverine, not a jubilee

who here wants to be a hairy little runt who says bub??

*sees no one raising hand...*

yahman
"who here wants to be a hairy little runt who says bub??

*sees no one raising hand...*"

Good shout. I couldn't think of anything witty to say but this will do nicely.

CorderaMitchell
*sigh*

Logan 87
Originally posted by Blair Wind
who here wants to be a hairy little runt who says bub??

*sees no one raising hand...*

Wolverine fans

Wolverine haters list

50000000 dont worry . your not alone

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by Logan 87

Wolverine haters list

50000000 dont worry . your not alone

but you are. does that tell you something?

yahman
"Wolverine fans

Wolverine haters list

50000000 dont worry . your not alone"

You have missed the humour in the joke. Its not about hating Wolverine its about taking the piss out of the generla Naff ness of your post. Sorry Dude i ve got know problem with you or Logan :

"Heh Bunch of Rookies.....want attension. Suck it up and be a Wolverine, not a jubilee "

EsteemedLeader
nothing against wolverine he r cool. in fact, im currently in a rage at answers.com because they call him a sadomasochist

EsteemedLeader
sadism ok. masochism, no that bad. sadomasochism, almost as bad

Logan 87
Sure guys, what ever you all say, I will believe. Never listen to any one that likes Wolverine. TRhose Fanboys

yahman
"Sure guys, what ever you all say, I will believe. Never listen to any one that likes Wolverine. TRhose Fanboys"

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh has the babeee dropped his bottle. Dude these are the type of things my much younger brother would say.

Logan 87
Originally posted by yahman
"Sure guys, what ever you all say, I will believe. Never listen to any one that likes Wolverine. TRhose Fanboys"

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh has the babeee dropped his bottle. Dude these are the type of things my much younger brother would say.

big grin yup

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.