Sif vs Big Barda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
http://www.immortalthor.net/bio-sif.jpg

VS

http://www.starnet-database.com/dbase_deo/profiles/barda/barda2.jpg

Khellendros
Bleh. Barda is class 50+ (I thought she was stronger but meh), is damn skilled and has access to New God/Apokoliptian tech. Sif is a kick ass class 30 fighter and has... a sword. Yeah. I'm thinking Barda takes this.

long pig
That sword...is purdy tough though. It can cut stuff....and shave things...good for peeling apples of any size...

Khellendros
Originally posted by long pig
That sword...is purdy tough though. It can cut stuff....and shave things...good for peeling apples of any size...
Yeah. And if this was the last appearance of Sif, whehn she was wielding Brunnhilde's sword Dragonfang, that would help her a bit, but I still gotta say I think Barda would take this.

olympian
I agree. Barda is stronger and since Sif doesnt carry Dragonfang as her own weapon usually she also has a better weapon.

long pig
Fine, she gets the DragonFang sword.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Khellendros
Bleh. Barda is class 50+ (I thought she was stronger but meh), is damn skilled and has access to New God/Apokoliptian tech. Sif is a kick ass class 30 fighter and has... a sword. Yeah. I'm thinking Barda takes this.

It's the skill and determination of the individual that counts, not the weapon. Even with her regular sword, I'd go with Sif. Barda is no pushover, but still...

long pig
That's what I was saying.
It's not like Barda is bringing all the tech from NG with her to fight, Sif has a good chance here.

ZephroCarnelian
Sif doesn't stand a chance at all.

In one issue of Mighty Thor, she's fighting against Masterson - Thor's powers have been stripped from him and she believes that Thor is dead, so she's trying to kill Masterson for assuming his likeness.

She's knocking him about a bit, but he's still managing to hang in there against her.

And he's just a human! big grin

Solidus Snake
barda wins

her baton can do it alone. she wont have to lift a finger.

whirlysplat
Sif was always drawn sexier, so she wins the swimsuit contest.
Barda wins the fightbig grin

Keep the faithbig grin

Stay Whilyrock

leonidas
barda, definitely.

GalacticStorm
Barda

Never
Barda. She gave Wonder Woman 1,000,000 all that she could handle.

Batman Wins
They rape Big Barda

Never
Originally posted by Batman Wins
They rape Big Barda

Who is "they?" Sif's breasts?

Stoic
Lady Silfilous wins.

Q99
Originally posted by long pig
That's what I was saying.
It's not like Barda is bringing all the tech from NG with her to fight, Sif has a good chance here.

She has the Mega-rod. With that she fights herald-levellers on many occasions.

Barda really handles this one solidly. I believe she's the more skilled, and she's definitely the way more powerful.

Prep-Man
Barda.

Stoic
Originally posted by Q99
She has the Mega-rod. With that she fights herald-levellers on many occasions.

Barda really handles this one solidly. I believe she's the more skilled, and she's definitely the way more powerful.

More skilled no. Sif is a Shield Maiden, it's in her job description to train in deadly combat every day for hours, and she's been doing this daily for thousands of years.

Sif is very fast, and very strong. If she were to hit Barda, which is very likely, she would cut her in two. The same I'm sure can be said of Barda. This one would go to the most skilled.

I think Sif has Barda's number in this one.

Q99
Originally posted by Stoic
More skilled no. Sif is a Shield Maiden, it's in her job description to train in deadly combat every day for hours, and she's been doing this daily for thousands of years.

Barda's not quite as old, but she's centuries, trained every day in Apokolips, a harsher training environment than Asgard even, and is capable of fighting on even terms against Wonder Woman.

She's physically tough enough (and of the type to fight on through major injury) that she's unlikely to go down from one hit even from an enchanted blade too.

Hm, does Barda get her armor or aero-disks...?

Prep-Man
Everything you just said is standard gear, so, yeah.

Q99
Then she's got maneuverability edge and is unlikely to be cut open too bad by a hit either.

Stoic
A woman swinging an enchanted sword with 40+ tons of strength and the skill to slice a mountain down? If Barda get's hit she's done for. Asgard could be more dangerous than Apokalips in some area's, and at various times. Frost giant's, magical super elves, fire giants, super trolls, mythic deadly creatures. Nah Sif has seen her share of battle.

This fight would depend on who was more skilled, and Shield Maidens are tasked with protecting Odin, and then the rest of the realm, she's very skilled. I'm going with the one with thousands of years battle experience.

If Barda gets to use the old boom tube, then it's obvious that she wins, but that would be the cheapness.

Q99
A woman swinging an enchanted sword with 40+ tons of strength and the skill to slice a mountain down? If Barda get's hit she's done for. Asgard could be more dangerous than Apokalips in some area's, and at various times. Frost giant's, magical super elves, fire giants, super trolls, mythal deadly creatures. Nah Sif has seen her share of battle.

But Barda's a class 100+ with apokoptian armor and healing factor. She's not that easily done in, yes even by a class 40 with enchanted sword.

Sif is very skilled, but I think Barda still has better skill showings.

Oh, she has more cheapness options than that, the Megarod has range after all, but I think she can simply win via melee.

Stoic
Originally posted by Q99
But Barda's a class 100+ with apokoptian armor and healing factor. She's not that easily done in, yes even by a class 40 with enchanted sword.

Sif is very skilled, but I think Barda still has better skill showings.

Oh, she has more cheapness options than that, the Megarod has range after all, but I think she can simply win via melee.

With medieval weapons alone, in a battle of skill, Sif likely has moves that Barda has never even thought of. Strength is one thing, skill is another, and when you can hit that hard, it wouldn't matter how hard Barda hits, because if she gets hit with that sword, it would be off with any given body part. Of course if Barda get in her hits it would be the same.

Neither are suffering from old age, so Sif would not be like some old fighter that has no wind left in the sails. She would however have more experience in battle, a couple thousand more years.

Q99
With medieval weapons alone, in a battle of skill, Sif likely has moves that Barda has never even thought of. Strength is one thing, skill is another, and when you can hit that hard, it wouldn't matter how hard Barda hits, because if she gets hit with that sword, it would be off with any given body part. Of course if Barda get in her hits it would be the same.

With medieval weapons alone, Barda's provided a long close fight against Diana. It's unlikely she'll be caught off-guard.

And strength still matters- when their blades clash, Sif'll be knocked back, and so on. That still matters a lot, Sif'll almost automatically end up on the defensive and will likely end up forced to her knees even by moves she blocks.

Barda's also tough enough to go for moves like the "take a stab, thus occupying the enemy sword and getting the win."

ankur29
Sif has no chance, asgardian gods aside from thor,odin etc are not very powerful for gods ( class 25-30 etc)

big barda is class 100+, WW level strength

barda 10/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.