Spiderman vs Bane vs Strong Guy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Good Match

Linkalicious
Good night.

Spiderman wins.

Bane isn't up to snub against the wall crawler and Strong Guy's strength isn't going to make up for his lack of agility

CorderaMitchell
Yep, what he said, should do a tad more research before you make a thread, though its hard not to repeat the same old. I understand.

jinzin
agreed I too think spidey wins...does bane get his weapons? if not..he's really not in the right fight here..

golem370
Same old ones I never seen this before Plus much as I like Spider-man I believe Strong Guy would take it

olympian
Bane gets so death. Strong Guy can take it. He absorses the cinetik energy of the punches and the like. And gets stronger and bigger.

CorderaMitchell
Which would take too long...

golem370
He is durable and Powerful

CorderaMitchell
I know but do you see he lacks the versatility though?

stormfront13
strong guy can absorb anything spidey or bane does to him. strong guy should win

olympian
Yeah he should. Tecnically he just needs to stay still, getting the punches and get stronger.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by olympian
Yeah he should. Tecnically he just needs to stay still, getting the punches and get stronger.

There is an alternative though, coughwebcough, I gotta go though...

golem370
Take bane out and drop in Charlie-27

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.