G Gundam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

black_goku#1
I got permission i cant believe it well the plot is quite simple its based on the show but none of the original charecters can be used yet because they are legends just post a charecter with its mobile suit and weapons just post your idea and it should float but uh dont godmode!

comicman
Name:James Danniels
hair:blonde shaggy
mobile armour: Arch- 01
mobile suit: Nexus
eyes:brown
personalty: relaxed, funny, smart, kind
info on past: James has always been a good pilot, gamer and sport plus he is amazing at computers

black_goku#1
((perfect))

Honda_Tadakatsu
Name: Justin Mendez
Hair: Orange, shaggy
Mobile Suit: Dark Dagger L (tell me if this is okay?)
eyes: Blue
Personality: Fun-loving, carefree, hippy-like
Bio: Recruited due to his immense ability to pilot a mobile suit most-effectively.

comicman
mobile suit weapons:the lightsaber thingy but with an orange blade, pulse cannon, ray gun, knife that pops out of the leg,machine gun and shield

Honda_Tadakatsu
ahh right

Weapons: Automatic Beam Rifle, Dual Short blades, Colored Silver, Temple mounted machine Guns.

Haru-Donovan
Hair: Short, light blonde, and spiked
Eyes: Light blue
Mobile suit: Ice
Personality: Likes to party, smart-ass, but is nice most of the time.
Bio: Recruited when he was 14, he is a natural at piloting mobile suits, and has been in numerous battles.

comicman
just making some changes
Name:James Danniels
hair:blonde shaggy
mobile armour: Arch- 01
mobile suit: Nexus
eyes:brown
personalty: relaxed, funny, smart, kind
info on past: James has always been a good pilot, gamer and sport plus he is amazing at computers. he was recruited at age 15 and is respected for his amazing skills and a lieutenant

2Tidus!
Good to see you again C-Man stick out tongue.

Name:Vash Kelson
Hair: Short, blonde, and messy.
Mobile Suit: J-Striker
Eyes: Blueish green.
Personality/Hobbies: Vash is kind and good to friends, would help them out in need. However once in space in his J-Striker, his personality changes. His much more confident, and ready to do his job under any circumstances.

comicman
good to back besides final fantasy was the only form i was in and my bot dude has the temple guns

comicman
heres my main weapon

comicman
heres my gundam except the whit on it is orange and the red is blue plus it has a jet pack on it

2Tidus!
Name:Vash Kelson
Hair: Short, blonde, and messy.
Mobile Suit: J-Striker
Eyes: Blueish green.
Personality/Hobbies: Vash is kind and good to friends, would help them out in need. However once in space in his J-Striker, his personality changes. His much more confident, and ready to do his job under any circumstances
Weapons: Two laser blades, one comes out of his left shoulder, the other out of his right shoulder. A Proton Cannon Blaster, and two mini machine guns which fire out of the palms of his hands. A small laser which fires out of his eyes.

2Tidus!
Mobile Suit Description/Look:

http://www.gundam-seed-d.net/mechanics/img/destiny.jpg

Honda_Tadakatsu
PicTastic.

Hobosapian
Name: Adam Crunk
Hair: Black, short spiky hair, mostly covered with white hair due to stress.
Mobile Suit: Bob
Eyes: Crimson
Personalities/Hobbies: Rude. Adam likes to gamble and drink. On special occasions (mostly every day), Adam gets crunked up. An extremely talented gundam who got on his first mobile suit at the age of 10 to fight for the resistances, he gets crunked up (high) to forget the terrible memories from his past. In battle, he tends to rip apart his enemies apart from range, but if he has to, he'll go melee.
Weapons: Multiple mini guns, a giant chain-like lightsword (like Zex's) and a beefed up photon cannon (like tallgeese 3).

Gundam looks like this:
http://www.syntheticgraphics.com/meshes/images/gundam_ha.jpg

Haru-Donovan
Weapons: 75mm automatic multi-barrel CIWS, beam sword, beam rifle, and shield.
Gundam:
http://www.gundamofficial.com/worlds/ce/mechanics/images/icon_astrayredflight.gif

It looks like this except the red parts are light blue.

black_goku#1
MM k lets get this party started!!

*Greg sighs and looks at his watch three min till randevoo he gets in his mobile ssuit and puts on his bio suit*
lets boogie
*clenches fist and so does his gundam*

2Tidus!
"Is it ready?" asked Vash sternly at an operator checking the status of G-Striker. Vash had a black T-Shirt on, with thin shades on, and jeans. The last time Vash was fighting the enemies mobile suit, the G-Striker got shot in the left angle joint. "Yes sir!" answered the operator. "Good" answered Vash, he began pacing toward the lunch room. "Might as well grab myself a cup of coffee" commented Vash. "But sir, the randevoo point is..." began the Operator looking at his watch. "In thirty seconds".

Vash jumped "HOLY CRAP!" said Vash. He was always late, but mostly never late for the battle. Vash ran into the dressing room and put on his bio suit, matching the G-Striker. When he got into the cockpit of the G-Striker, he looked at his watch. "Shit. I'm late" he said. He activated the G-Striker. "Check status" said Vash pressing a bunch of buttons on the control pannel. "All systems show green" answered the computer. "Good" said Vash smirking. He took complete control of the gundam. "Operator, open the gates. I'm ready for launch" said Vash.

"Yes sir! Openning gates." said the operator, openning the gates using his main control panel. Vash launched the G-Striker.

Haru-Donovan
Sorry Comicman I got the same gundam as you, or close to it at least. So here's my new one: http://www.gundamofficial.com/worlds/ce/mechanics/images/icon_astrayblue2ndl.gif

Weapons: 75mm automatic multi-barrel CIWS, assault knife, tactical arms: The detachable flight unit on it's back, which can convert into a 90mm gatling gun turret or a giant sword.

diabloprimeevil
Originally posted by Hobosapian
Name: Adam Crunk
Hair: Black, short spiky hair, mostly covered with white hair due to stress.
Mobile Suit: Bob
Eyes: Crimson
Personalities/Hobbies: Rude. Adam likes to gamble and drink. On special occasions (mostly every day), Adam gets crunked up. An extremely talented gundam who got on his first mobile suit at the age of 10 to fight for the resistances, he gets crunked up (high) to forget the terrible memories from his past. In battle, he tends to rip apart his enemies apart from range, but if he has to, he'll go melee.
Weapons: Multiple mini guns, a giant chain-like lightsword (like Zex's) and a beefed up photon cannon (like tallgeese 3).

Gundam looks like this:
http://www.syntheticgraphics.com/meshes/images/gundam_ha.jpg

dude that is from the film endles waltz

name kaye orla
Sex :f
hair: long black
eyes :wolf grey
gundam : pic below if i aint allowed it i will cry (only kiddin i will change it)
bio: a mercinary at hart buit a nice person she dose not fall in love easaly and her gundam and contracts always comes first she can eather be a friend or she could kill you she dosent judge you by your past but how you are when she meet's you so your first impression could be your last

Honda_Tadakatsu
(Yea Diablo, Thats totally from Gundam Wing, DeathScye Variant of some sort)
(OH and i'm changing my name to: Tadakatsu Honda (Just cuz i'll remember people are talking to me))

Tadakatsu Sat in his Mobile Suit, waiting for the rendevous time to come. Two minutes, he thought, and closed his hatch, sealing him inside. He turned on his computer and mobile suit, its eyes glowing a sickly crimson. He launched from the ship and saw other mobile suits gathering as well. "Quite a Crowd, eh controler?" Tadakatsu said, then relaxed and let his suit fly slowly toward the rendevous.

2Tidus!
Vash activated the comm system channel inside his mobile suit. "Any idea why we're supposed to meet here? Seems all calm to me" said Vash. Vash piloted the G-Striker to sit on the humungous ship, near the hangar where all the mobile suits where launching.

comicman
a small but fast mobile armour flew by with two mobile armours following it "ya calm me and my men need fuel and my men need repairs, damn rookies so mind if we land and get fixed up vash?" the pilot of the leading ship spoke through the comm

2Tidus!
"Yeah sure. I've been assigned to make sure all the people come in safely, and get to the randevouz point safely, than I'll come to the randevouz point myself" said Vash, the G-Striker's head nodding.

Honda_Tadakatsu
Tadakatsu saw the gathering point "Controller, i've spotted the groupings, should i engage?" He asked, his mentality while piloting spawned from Propaganda films during training. "No, This is not a destroy mission Honda, stick to the parameters, go meet with them and find out whats happening!" The feminine voice said sternly to him. He kicked in his jetpack and it carried him to the group "I am Tadakatsu Honda, Pilot, First Class."

2Tidus!
"Heard this point, is sending gundams from about 5 best ships/bases. And only the best get in. I wonder what's the big thing whats happening" said Vash. "Anyway, I'm off" said Vash. He activates the cruisers on his wings on his gundam and began flying toward the point.

comicman
"leutenant it will take two days to repair our ships" one of james' pilots said "then i'll just go" james said launching in his legendary ship the arch- 01

comicman
"so wats been up with you vash in the last 4 months?" james said flying close behind vash

BroggoGF
Hello?

BroggoGF
PM me if I can Join as a new charecter.

2Tidus!
"Nothing much. Took out alot of enemy mobile suits as well. You?"

comicman
"basically the same just lost a hand" james said

diabloprimeevil
Originally posted by Honda_Tadakatsu
(Yea Diablo, Thats totally from Gundam Wing, DeathScye Variant of some sort)
(OH and i'm changing my name to: Tadakatsu Honda (Just cuz i'll remember people are talking to me))

Tadakatsu Sat in his Mobile Suit, waiting for the rendevous time to come. Two minutes, he thought, and closed his hatch, sealing him inside. He turned on his computer and mobile suit, its eyes glowing a sickly crimson. He launched from the ship and saw other mobile suits gathering as well. "Quite a Crowd, eh controler?" Tadakatsu said, then relaxed and let his suit fly slowly toward the rendevous.

so can i have it?

black_goku#1
*walks outta gundam and looks around the wreckage and sighs*
i hate my job

comicman
"ah here we are vash" james said

black_goku#1
*Looks aroun the burning city*
why do we have gangs why must this war be ongoing it makes no sense!

2Tidus!
"Seems preety bad to me." said Vash stoping his cruise engines.

comicman
"come on let's find survivors" james said

Honda_Tadakatsu
Tadakatsu Tailed thr pilots as they landed on the city and started going through wreckage, he watched high above, a speck to the naked eye. He saw them looking around, and landed close to them "I'm Tadakatsu Honda," He said, waiting for their reply.

2Tidus!
In the instict as the G-Striker's radar picked up another mobile suit, Vash piloted the G-Striker so it snatches the Proton Cannon Launcher out of the back of the gundam, and aimed it at the incoming mobile suit. "Who are you?! Your class, your faction!" shouted Vash.

Honda_Tadakatsu
((oh, damn you....))

Tadakatsu stopped, his own laser rifle in hand. "I SAID I"M TADAKATSU HONDA! A CONCIENSIOUS SUBJECTOR TO THIS WAR!" He yelled through the com, for the last time to these men. He put his rifle away and came clsoer.

comicman
"i don't trust him a whole lot" james said turning his small fighter into a small mobile suit with over 26 connons

diabloprimeevil
kaye sees the other moble suits on her raidar and flys over "what is going on here"

Honda_Tadakatsu
Tadakatsu flew the Dark Dagger toward the others, he stopped, and steam shot out of the joints. "What are you guys looking for.!?"

2Tidus!
"Great! It's another one. Sorry kid, but we don't tell any of our information to people or infantry from other battalions." said Vash, lowering his Proton rifle.

comicman
"i'm leutenent James Danniels, now go or i will be forced to fire

Honda_Tadakatsu
"You'd Fire against your own?" Tadakatsu asked amazed. "Like i said, i'm a conciencious subjector, meaning, PACIFIST." He said and held up his right hand, Paci-FIST written on, he laughed.

comicman
"sorry i was never any good at reading, but this is top secret and you will obey me or i will personally make sure you never see another mobile suit again

black_goku#1
*calls up ((comicman))*
hey i have an assignment for you

comicman
"let me guess get rid of him" james said through the com

black_goku#1
"get rid of who? no its a clen up mission cant let the people know the government was behind this"

((be back in 30)))

comicman
"wat!, we did this!" james shouted "this government is corrupted" james said turning back into his ship and sped of at mach 6

black_goku#1
"Do you have a problem with my orders lutenant?"
puts on bio suit

comicman
"yes" james said his fighter coming in beside blackgoku james gets out

black_goku#1
Drake looks at him
"Look i dont like being the governments lap dog either but you will follow orders understand?"

comicman
"order this" james said punching him to the ground

black_goku#1
gets up pissed
"what the hell lutenant you dare strike your commanding officer? look life isnt just fun and games!"
punches him in stomach and kicks him to ground
"i can demote you and take your mobile suit its your choice!"

comicman
"you can't take wat i built with my bare hands" james said getting up barely wonded

black_goku#1
"i can lutenant and i will if you dont cool it"

comicman
"i understand now, and i'll do wat i have to, men go back to the ship" james ordered his men "yes sir" they said flying back "i'll do wat i must" james repeated and then punched drake hard enough to break his nose and got in his ship and retreated

black_goku#1
growls
"he is way outta line but i admire his attitude, reminds me of myself"
continues gearing up

comicman
"if that's the case i remind me of yourself then i'll have to change

black_goku#1
*laughs and gets into his suit*
"lets boggie*
takes off

comicman
"you don't understand, i'm gone me and my men will now fight against you" james said

black_goku#1
"what? your kidding? you need to rethink this!"

comicman
"i've done my thinking" james said docking on his command ship thing and went directly to the deck

black_goku#1
"fine!"
jumps into Shining gundam
"ill put a stop to you then and concider your rank revoked"

comicman
"i have an announcment to make, from now on we are on our own side not with earth or zaft" james said over the loud speaker going through the hole ship "sir we have an enemy mobile suit on our radar" one man said "i'll deal with it" james said going to the nexus and launching

black_goku#1
*uses rifle and blasts down at the hull of the ship*

((keep in mind im really strong and qualified in combat you dont stand a chance yet!))

comicman
~he's a coordanator~ "james Daanniels launch" james said launching

black_goku#1
*blows half the ship apart*

comicman
the nexus pulled out to orange laser swords and cut the head off of shining gundam

black_goku#1
((yeah right!!!))
dodges sword and drake punches his fist at the same time the shining gundam hits nexus in the head sending him back a bit

comicman
~ya i can't hit you but you can~ "i have a secret weapon" james said pushing a button and all the controls go in and james gets two hilts "like a virtual game and starts attacking drake stabbing and stabbing

black_goku#1
((didnt get that explain????)))))

Honda_Tadakatsu
Tadakatsu watched the idiots fight for no reason. "Looks like its my turn" He said to his own overseer. He pulled out a long barreled rifle, He sat it upon some floating debrie, and aimed. A round launched from the barrell, it shot towards the two fighting gundams, causing them to stop for a second to see what happened. He fired again and hit the Shining Gundam. Once again, he fired, clipping the Nexus' jetpack. "I'm outta here." He flew toward his small ship and docked, the mobile suit just fitting inside it. "Head toward earth Overseer." He said, the female clicking commands as the ship accelerated away from the battlefield.

comicman
the nexus didn't spare time at all on docking "vash i'll give you a chance to join us we'll actually try to end this war" james said only to vash "we'll be in sector 13 doing repairs" he finished as the ship moved at 4.5 machs

2Tidus!
Vash was on Earth, inside a commander ship. He was just ranked up, and now held control over this commander ship, with the mobile suit and mobile pilots inside. Efcours the G-Striker was inside too. He was watching the battle between the Nexus and the Shining Gundam. He activated his comm "Tadakatsu. Land at the cooardinates that are being sent to your ship, I need to talk to you" said Vash.

Honda_Tadakatsu
Tadakats got the reply inside his ship. Too bad he was sleeping, with the female...

They woke up nearly 2 hours after the transmission. "Hmm," He typed in the coordinates, and the ship lurched as it went to the next Rendevous point, stopping 500 miles from it. "All able scopes focus on the spot, send recon drones, i don't want any suprises!" He told the ships emotional AI. "Yes sir!" It replied, in a young, hyper girlish voice.

diabloprimeevil
sencing the violance that is about to happen she powers up he suit and gets ready for a fight "boys and there toys" she said into the com noing full well every one could here her

Honda_Tadakatsu
The drones picked up only one ship. "Okay, make your way toward that ship, steadily, don't go in to fast. I want archer missle pods, 1-8 ready to fire. Laser cannons on fore warmed as well." Tadakatsu said, then went to the docking bay, the Dagger's girth taking up the entire space. "Well, lets see whats up." He launched.

2Tidus!
"Hahahaha" laughed Vash into the comm. "Tadakatsu, whats with the weapons and stuff? I'm on a center commander Earth ship, I don't think it'll do much damage to it. Now, to get to buisness, I'll meet you in my hanger"

Honda_Tadakatsu
"You know me, Vash, Never too careful." Tadakatsu maneuvered the Dagger into the bay with precision accuracy. "What can a lowly mercenarie do for the great Earth forces?"

comicman
"head for this area right here" james commanded his navigator "but sir this isn't where you told vash to.." the navigator replied "i know but sadly we can rust nobody right know" james said

Honda_Tadakatsu
"Vash? WHERE ARE YOU?!" He yelled in the hangar. It was quiet.

black_goku#1
((so wud i miss))

Honda_Tadakatsu
((Not much, nothing really, no one is posting....)))

black_goku#1
((i see))

Honda_Tadakatsu
((Post dammit))

comicman
"from now on we'll protect any city being attacked" james said to his first man :P

Honda_Tadakatsu
((you're getting maried?! xD just kidding...))

"God dammit Vash, Where the hell are you?!" Tadakatsu said. "If you don't get out here, right now, i'm leaving."

black_goku#1
*Drake picked up his com link and called in for support*

diabloprimeevil
flew over to drake "hi how can i be of assistance"

black_goku#1
"hey this is general drake and i got into a fight with an ex member, my gundam is not opporational at the moment"

comicman
"man she's hurt pretty bad i don't know if the arch can take more of this" the second in command offier reported "get the shuttles ready, anyone who doesent want to follow me can leave" james said as the announcement was sent over the loud speaker but nobody even thought about leaving

diabloprimeevil
cables shot out of her gundam and raped around the generals "were to"she said into her inter com

black_goku#1
*just get me to the nearest base whats your name soldier?"

comicman
~nice sig i can't wait for that game to come out~

black_goku#1
((thanks yeah same here im holding my breath!))

comicman
~i'm broke so hopefully it won't be over 50 $~

black_goku#1
((LOL you know it will be at first!!! but yeah i is broke to im glad i bought it in reserve))

*drake fips some swithes and his gundam operates fine*
huh i must have exagerated the damage
*flies off to find his new found enemy*

black_goku#1
*spots the gundam he last battled and shoots a warning shot*
surrender now and you shall be unharmed

comicman
"who are you" the gundam said through the com "solider draw him away from the ship now!" james yelled bring other pilots with him to confront drake

black_goku#1
"not getting away this time say hello to my shining finger!!!!!"
preforms the shining gundamns key attack and almost the whole fleet goes down

"james i gotta bone to pick with you!"

comicman
some cracked in james not sure if it was him blaming himself for they're doom, the battles he's thought for a corupt government "you'll pay for that" james said two beam wrist swords igniting "time to face death Drake" james said slashing, and stabbing, slashing and stabbing afterall swords are his best area in a suit

comicman
james succesfully cut's off drake arm

Honda_Tadakatsu
Tadakatsu flew out of the earth ship, seemingly deserted. He stood on top of his own ship. "Fire all weapons." he said unmericifully. The earth ship, nearly ten times his own ships size and payload, was quickly assaulted by nearly ten pods of ten missles, and ten Beam cannons. The Dark Dagger itself launched its missile payload and opened up with its own dual beam pistols set on overload. The ship grew an intense Orange as the pressure inside built up and overloaded. The ship was blown to pieces without ever fighting back....

Tadakatsu flew into his dock. "Why did you do that?" The girl asked him, "Yea why?" his computer followed suit in its girlish voice. "Because," He said and went to his room, and layed there, deep in thought.

comicman
~was justsome random ship~

Vathu
hey can i use the shining gundam? smile

comicman
~someones using it~

Vathu
****...nvm

comicman
~my name shall soon be changed so enjoy the name comicman in all that is comics i shall allways protect comics and ensure the rules are followed~ "flee now it's your only chance i don't know if i can defeat this monster" james said to his command ship as it left

Honda_Tadakatsu
( no, It was 2Tidus!'s ship, he hasn't posted so i destroyed it...hehehe malevolent me!)

Tadakatsu sat in his bunk for three days, not leaving and not speaking to anyone.

diabloprimeevil
Originally posted by black_goku#1
*just get me to the nearest base whats your name soldier?"
"i am not a soldier i am a merc and i only reveal my name to those i kill and you dont want that" takes him to the neares military instalation
"c ya round" she said

black_goku#1
Originally posted by comicman
~my name shall soon be changed so enjoy the name comicman in all that is comics i shall allways protect comics and ensure the rules are followed~ "flee now it's your only chance i don't know if i can defeat this monster" james said to his command ship as it left

"monster? how am i a monster i do not enjoy being the goverment pawn anymore than you but i never fell to treason!"
*holds arm in pain as the gundam does the same*
"but i will finish you! here we go again Shining finger!!!!!!"
arm peirces james gundam and he rips out wires and the core of the body*
"i may be many things lutenant but im no monster!!!"
*looks at a picture of his girlfriend and a tear rolls down his cheeck with the memory of her saying he was a monster as well*

Mandolorian
"treason? treason! i'm not the one that betrays his own people" james yelled slashing the torso of shining gundam

Honda_Tadakatsu
Tadakatsu's ship got in range of the fighting pilots. The AI chimed in to him "Sir, We have found two mobile suits fighting.... again." Tadakatsu got up, a dark shadow across his face. He walked into the bay and got into his mobile suit without a space suit on. He flew out of the bay and landed on top of his ship on one knee. He unslung his rifle, magnifyed it to the max, and took potshots at the two combatants, unmercifully hitting them in key places.

Mandolorian
james just dodged them

Mandolorian
punk starwars shit

Honda_Tadakatsu
((Bored Much Comicman?))

Tadakatsu continued to fire in an obvious patern, waiting for the two combatants to get into the patern, then suddenly reversed it and hit both of them.

Mandolorian
~the name is mandolorian~
james being smart and the distance between the two let him dodge one and block the other with his wrist sword

Honda_Tadakatsu
((Nah, Comicman suits you better>>&gtwink)

Tadakatsu got bored, and went back inside his ship. "Fire all weapons." He said dully, not wanting bloodshed, but prepared to stop it at all cost.

Mandolorian
~i agree it does suit me better i love comicbooks~ "looks like we are partners for a bit" james said to drake hiding something

diabloprimeevil
flys over to the fighting gundams and puts the scyth vbetween them "stop the fighting or i'll kill you both" she could see they were both very skilled pilots but this did not faze he "what is this all about"

Mandolorian
"stay out of thi little girl" james said stabbing the torso of the gundam

Honda_Tadakatsu
As the female pilot's gundam jumped back from the thrust, 18 missles collided with her back, scrapping her jetpack and nearly causing her suit to explosively decompress. the rest of the barage from the miniscule ship was sent toward the others, none of them taking nearly as much damage as did the girl from the shots.

Mandolorian
james blasted the girl 5 times and then conitinued battleing drake

Mandolorian
"nobody gets in my way espesially a little girl" james said

Mandolorian
james continued attacking drake

diabloprimeevil
a small pod un ditectable on radar dissembarked from the rappidly exploding gundam "you will regret that you fool" a ship droped out of warp just off the port of the 2 gundams and opens fire with emp charges dissabling the 2 gundams "it isnt very nice to hit a girl you shouldent have hit me" the tractor beam pulled them in both of them were chaind down and the ships in ship gun system traind on the one fals move and bang they would be history

Honda_Tadakatsu
((HAAHA! I'm back!))

The dark dagger screamed through space. It hadn't been seen for quite a while now, and suddenly it came upon the current conflict.

(Somebody update me?)

diabloprimeevil
well these 2 nackerd my gundam so i parlized there gundams and brought them abord my ship i have to fix my gundam now but my ship is heavely armed and armored so only sommet like wing zeros cannon could stop me

starts takin parts from the 2 paralized gun dams to mend her own and added a few things from her own inventory.

Mandolorian
"you underestimated this gundam" james said and the nexus broke free and freed the other gundam "remember i could have killed you" james said ~i'm so happy~

diabloprimeevil
the internal guns opend fire hitting them with 250,000 rounds of gatling lazer causing multiple breaches in there gundams
gets into her mended gundam
"and you undre estimait me" puts the war scyth to the other gundams neck
the same trick wont work twice i now have shields she thought to her self

Mandolorian
"you have sadly underestimated me the armour on this thing is strong but still she got me i'll have to fall back" james thought "your good, alot better than this other guy maybe we'll run into each again" james said as the nexus transformed into the arch-01 and shot off at mach 6 and quickly dissapeared out of site

diabloprimeevil
inside my ship??????
tranceformed into the viper and shot off after him "you aint gettin away that easally"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.