Thor vs. Wonderwoman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Thor

vs.

Wonderwoman

GalacticStorm
Been done many a time and quite recently as well. You're not having much luck with the threads are ya d1? lol. Thor wins.

olympian
Agreed.

blackwarrior
No way can Thor match WW for speed nor fighting skill. Plus she is also stronger. As for the durability question she has taken good shots for an enraged Superman and still won.

the Darkone
Originally posted by blackwarrior
No way can Thor match WW for speed nor fighting skill.What the f**k? Plus she is also stronger. What the f**k? As for the durability question she has taken good shots for an enraged Superman and still won.

Thor is a son of odin (sky father) and earth goddess (gaea), thor is stronger than wonderwoman and a better warrior he is over 2,000 years old. Thor has more feats of strength then she does and better invulnerability. Her durability ain't sh** compare to Thor who survive hits from celestails exitar,one above all, arishem, enrage odin , zeus, a planet explosin you can't compare invilnerability at all trying to compare superman with beings, you are on some serious sh** you need to see a doctor. Thor is a true immortal unlike wonderwoman who die at the hands of ares god of war. One good hit from thor's hammer and she is dead, Thor is faster then she is with the hammer thor flies at 3x the speed of light where she flies under sublight speed big differences, in earth atomsphere they are same around mach 5 or higher.

armandovalles
Thor has an advantage of durability and experience, but WW wins cuz she has the strength, speed, and fighting skills advantage.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by the Darkone
Thor is a son of odin (sky father) and earth goddess (gaea), thor is stronger than wonderwoman and a better warrior he is over 2,000 years old. Thor has more feats of strength then she does and better invulnerability. Her durability ain't sh** compare to Thor who survive hits from celestails exitar,one above all, arishem, enrage odin , zeus, a planet explosin you can't compare invilnerability at all trying to compare superman with beings, you are on some serious sh** you need to see a doctor. Thor is a true immortal unlike wonderwoman who die at the hands of ares god of war. One good hit from thor's hammer and she is dead, Thor is faster then she is with the hammer thor flies at 3x the speed of light where she flies under sublight speed big differences, in earth atomsphere they are same around mach 5 or higher.

Where is it stated that Thor is immortal? He isnt even immortal in the original Norse mythology.

the Darkone
Marvel comics Thor is immortal

Thor Annual 11 his origin. Odin sky-father, gaea earth goddess

the Darkone
Originally posted by armandovalles
Thor has an advantage of durability and experience, What the f**k? but WW wins cuz she has the strength, speed, and fighting skills advantage.

Thor is a better warrior then she,he has fought longer then she has and fought more god like/cosmic beings galactus,ego living planet, celestials, mangog, destroyer, zeus, thanos, adam warlock, odin, eternals etc. Thor annual 8 thor fought zeus and they where battling for months, his durability and stamina is far greater than hers. She fought ares and almost die and he is below thor in strength and fighting ability. Thor in journey into mystery#90 hit a super-strong being with so much physical force he flew out earh's orbit and out of our solar system.

olympian
"Marvel comics Thor is immortal

Thor Annual 11 his origin. Odin sky-father, gaea earth goddess"

yup. At Marvel if you follow that origin hes immortal. Actually here is a link for scans of that story :

http://www.comicboards.com/thor/view.php?rpl=050704182318&q=Scans

Avalonofthewind
Didn't Thor die before and come back?

olympian
Immortals at Marvel can be killed by high cosmic beings.

Like when Hercules was killed by Korvac.

doctorstrongbad
Thor can win this battle. Wonder woman better beg for mercy.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by olympian
Immortals at Marvel can be killed by high cosmic beings.

Like when Hercules was killed by Korvac.

Hmm... WW was killed and became a goddess, and now she's back. Is she immortal as well then?

Hypolita took her place while she was a goddess.

olympian
"Hmm... WW was killed and became a goddess, and now she's back. Is she immortal as well then?"

No. She was when the gods made her into one of them.

Like they did in the original myths with Herakles. He died and became one.

snoopdogg
This would be a tough battle indeed. Thor and WW both have mystical weapons that will come into play.

I remember the JLA/Avengers crossover in which WW handled Hercules pretty convincingly.

olympian
She has the powerset to do so. She was doing pretty good in Asgard while he did better in the Savage Land.

snoopdogg
He had help in the Savage Land though.

Wasp and Giant Man were helping Hercules If I remember right.

olympian
Helping him on what? Making a full nelson? She was already on it when they wer shown to help.

The real help was later when Giant man lasted against Wonder Woman for nearly three pages.

snoopdogg
Dont assume such things.

How do you know he didnt sneak up on her while she was fighting Wasp and Giant Man? You dont know for sure. But one thing you can clearly see is that is was 3 on 1.

The last person WW was seen to be fighting was Wonderman. And she knocked him out.

olympian
"How do you know he didnt sneak up on her while she was fighting Wasp and Giant Man? You dont know for sure. But one thing you can clearly see is that is was 3 on 1."

The same way we dont see if he needed to sneak on her. Those two at such a low size are nothing more than an annoyance to guys at this level. The strenght and skill needed to pull that move was from him.

And we all saw how such an easy time she was having.

"The last person WW was seen to be fighting was Wonderman. And she knocked him out"

That was before Herk got her. We dont see him knocked out, since he was up when he attacked Superman.

Giant man started to go on her when Herk saw Thor down (and proceeded to attack him) by punching Wonder Woman. When the sea monster shows up to take the avengers out of Superman she was showed to still be figthing him and punch him. Three pages.

snoopdogg
Dude it was still 3 on 1.

When Herc saw Thor sleeping Giant Man was full size and punched Wonder Woman. Then on the next page we see her deflecting a engergy attack from Wasp.

3 on 1. Thats it.

olympian
And that helps how your case? She wasent showed to be able to free of his full nelson move.

Unless your saying that Giant man and Wasp held her up for Herk to do it.

snoopdogg
And people call me a Superman fanboy confused

olympian
What people call you i dont know. Frankly its not of my concern. Concerning the fight, the only thing that was show it was Herk having Wonder Woman in a full nelson and she was not breaking free. Like in Asgard she had him on a chock hold and he was not show to break free.

The part Giant Man and Wasp had was at best not clear.

Now if you come up with the assumption that he -needed- those two to be able to make the sucesseful move on her, provide a scan that shows it.

Otherwise dont call me wrong. Prove it.

Pointinel
Originally posted by snoopdogg
And people call me a Superman fanboy confused

well the $64,000,000.00 question is:

ARE YOU?

snoopdogg
Well when WW has Herc in a choke hold it was just him and her.

When Herc had WW in a full nelson she was being blasted by Wasp and Giant Man at the same time. Then a few panels later you see a full size Giant Man punching Wonder Woman and Her is still standing behind her with a look a shock on his face.

Either way its 3 on 1. Deal with it.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Pointinel
well the $64,000,000.00 question is:

ARE YOU? I think you can consider me a fanboy of Superman. Although I think there is a few who can beat him.

olympian
"Well when WW has Herc in a choke hold it was just him and her."

Correct.

"When Herc had WW in a full nelson she was being blasted by Wasp and Giant Man at the same time"

Then you already answered. She was already shown on a full nelson when they wer show to blast her. Thank you. Wasent that difficult was it?

"Either way its 3 on 1. "

Yes i can count. Problem is it wasent what i was contesting. It your made up ideas he needed theyr help before he did the move. When it was never showed anything.

"Deal with it"

Yeah ill deal with the fact, she couldnt break free and Giant Man kept her busy for three entire pages. Not a difficult thing to do tho.

snoopdogg

Then you already answered. She was already shown on a full nelson when they wer show to blast her. Thank you. Wasent that difficult was it?

Ummmm I didnt say that. Cause we dont know for sure.

Your just sayiing it cause it makes your point look more valid. Im saying there is no proof either way.

Bottom line 3 on 1.

olympian
"Ummmm I didnt say that. Cause we dont know for sure"

You are the one who started claiming i was making assumptions when i said he had it better against- her- in the Savage Land. Wich its what it happened.

"Your just sayiing it cause it makes your point look more valid. Im saying there is no proof either way."

You never said that. And yes it does make my point valid. It happens when we say the things the way they happened in the comic.

"Bottom line 3 on 1."

And she was served.

snoopdogg

You are the one who started claiming i was making assumptions when i said he had it better against- her- in the Savage Land. Wich its what it happened.
. If you look at it that way then you could say Hercules beat Superman also.

But lets just forget the Avengers helped him. wink

olympian
Nah. The avengers did. It was a cool dogpile tho.

The two situations arent alike either. In the Dogpile we saw -all- the Avengers go at it at the -same time- and do it.

In the Wonder Woman`s case, we see Wonder Woman -already- restrained by Herk when the Pym`s are show to blast her.

It would be the same thing if it was shown them blasting her and -then- Hercules grabbing her and managing to make the submission hold.

But such wasent the case.

BobbyD
I think Thor would see WW and say:

By dear Odin, thy beauty that is in front of ye hammer is...is nothing thine eyes hast ever seens before.

And then WW kicks him in the groin, walks off with his hammer (capable/noble enough I think), turns, blows him a kiss and says: Bye, ya' big blonde, ripply stuuud".

No seriously, a nice fight-but the Thunder god just has too much for her to overcome.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.