Iceman VS. The Titans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Who takes it?

Iceman

VS.

Titans:

Starfire
Robin
Cyborg
Arsenal
Beast Boy

Debate.

whirlysplat
I ask anyone before answering this thread to check out Sentry's thread to post countbig grin

Keep the faithbig grin

Stay Whirlyrock

Sentry
W thumb down

whirlysplat
2864 Posts against 441 threads = Sentry
Average visitors to a Sentry thread = 4
Recent average post count = 6
time on page 1 for each thread usually less than 2 hours

sad Make up your own minds people, but I know no one is reading this thread as Sentry made it sad

Keep the faithbig grin

Stay Whirly rock

demigawd
That's so wrong, lol.

Iceman wins unless there's a skilled magic user or a psionic member of the Titans.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by demigawd
That's so wrong, lol.

Iceman wins unless there's a skilled magic user or a psionic member of the Titans.

smile Its abusy thread for Sentrysmile

Sango_Dare
Iceman loses. The Titans win but just barely. You know it's messed up not to have certain members not with the titans, some are normally always there. Kid Flash, Wonder Girl, and Raven. Raven has not always been there but Kid Flash and a form of Wonder Girl has. And Raven finds ways to help her friends no matter what kind of state she's in.

Sentry
Originally posted by Sango_Dare
Iceman loses. The Titans win but just barely. You know it's messed up not to have certain members not with the titans, some are normally always there. Kid Flash, Wonder Girl, and Raven. Raven has not always been there but Kid Flash and a form of Wonder Girl has. And Raven finds ways to help her friends no matter what kind of state she's in.

How does he lose?

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Sentry
How does he lose?

This thread could be your longest for weeksbig grin

Sango_Dare
Originally posted by Sentry
How does he lose?
because the titans are way more skilled and iceman is too implusive

Blair Wind
wtf??? iceman godly iceman, that cant be physically destroyed? He freezes all of them in seconds....period

BENITO
Titans Numbers.

ZephroCarnelian
With only those Titans on the roster, I don't believe they could pull a win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.